Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to act in certain situations

obijuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to do something or it will never end. These guys don't have special powers, they can't read you, they try this sh*t on everybody. If you pay close attention most guys will joke back with them, subtly putting them back in their place. You can do this, you can stare, look away, and shake your head as you walk away. You can talk sh*t and laugh at them with other employees, because these guys definitely have enemies. Or you can kick them in the balls and punch them in the stomach. Just do something, don't sit and take it.

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually go by this rule: If they insult you you insult them back, if they fight you you fight them back.

For instance, I met someone I was always in disagreement with on the internet. His kind likes to fight when they run out of arguments or when they are proven wrong.

Well the guy was with 20 of his buddies and "trapped me". Dont get me wrong, in normal circumstances, I would have fought up to 3 or 4 of them but at that point it was just suicidal. I had to flee and it litterally sucked. The guy wanted to have a 1 on 1 with me but the thing is that he was with 20 of his friends. Im not a coward but Im not an idiot. I know they would have jumped me all at the same time if I had kicked his ass real bad.

I cant wait to find him alone...

McEwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bond_age:

I feel Jackie Chan (one of my heroes) put it best when he said:

"I might be crazy, but I'm not stupid."

Just because you can fight doesn't mean you have to. Running is often the best option. It's only when you HAVE NO CHOICE, i.e. to defend yourself or others from immediate harm, that you have to fight.