how to acquire a fuk buddy in highschool?

Bum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just gotta find the right girl thats not too clingy and just wants it I guess. Kind of an open-ended question... don't really know how to respond specifically.

FlyGuyM

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao i live in brooklyn NY; secrets spread fast... so no girl is really up for that. but ive had 2 fukk buddys all i had to do was tell the "truth".. "i treat girls very bad, i cheat & i break hearts, i dont want to do the same to you...cuz i kinda like you, but i really want you, like really bad.. i just dont wana hurt you.. :) come over 2morow" ive only tried that twice, and it worked twice. i still have 1 fukk buddy... but the other one got a boyfriend & wanted to be faithful :-/ whatever... Goodluck buddy

Jakeg123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I literally just asked my ex to be bang buddies. Said something like, "lets have a little fun, just between us." and she was totally down, and it worked for a while. But make sure you have more than one girl to talk to, I got one-itis and ended up back with her...I have another one though. I talked to her twice for less than 10 minutes each time and she randomly took my number and texted me one night to hangout, came over, sex, and now its basically whenever I need some I give her a ring.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be really really careful. I got a f buddy in high school by being straight up and honest about what i wanted from her, but i also made it clear to her that i understood the social problems she might get from it. When you start calling it all out, it kinda alleviates her concerns and if she wants to she will probably do it because you've shown maturity and who doesnt like sex?!

lukeyx

Reaction score
2 rules;

1) Dont lie, tell her exactly what you want(just sex), if she still flirts and stuff then you can probably make her 1

2) tell her you like everything to be discreet, a girl will care more about her reputation than having sex with you, but if shes got nothing to worry about then its all good.