Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How The Hell do you date a female DJ!!!

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women to avoid.

NEVER NEVER EVER EVER FOREVER !!!!!
DATE A FEMALE PLAYER.

They cheat on their boyfriends.
Big tease
Have multi guys at their finger tips
MIND GAMES ( The worst part )

1 time I came into this party and this girl who was a female player comes up to me and kisses my cheek saying my name. I was like what the hell are you doing ??? later her b/f found out that she kissed me and he was about to dump her and she was crying for me to fix thier relationship. Female players should just be avoided. This girl still Im's me on aim telling me some bullcrap about how she cares about me. Only a idoit would be believe that crap. :mad:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm... odd date, Syncmaster. From what I can tell, you would do well to lean back a bit. There seems to be a sort of dynamic going here, where you lean back a bit and she moves in, and if you push too much she pulls away. Kinda like this one gal I saw on Saturday. Great vibe, but turned off by anything that smacks of "pushiness."

As for much of the rest of this thread, I see double standards all over the place.

I, for one, don't buy into the double standard. It's a relic of an outdated monarchial world view. If a gal wants to safely play the field, all the more power to her. Probably a hellcat in the sack, too. Practice makes less imperfect, after all.

It's just amusing as hell to see so many guys who are obviously so unable to handle the very things they do -- or want to do -- themselves.

IEman99

Reaction score
dont do it dawg...or atleast do it with caution (dont even focus on this chick, there are plenty other women out there). she's stroking you with what she needs to stroke you with.....its so obvious.. she's a female DJ after all and you should've been going in there with that mentality first. she knows what guys fall for...... stop being intrigued by her....especially since you know that she KNOWS how to intrigue men.

clearly, she's been doing it for a little while (and by, "little"i'm being sarcastic). you are just mesmerized by her! she's just a **** buddy, because with out a doubt she has some issues that you are not picking up. just up the ante on the ****y funny...and definitely maintain a high status. thats if you'd like to bone, ofcourse. if you want to wife this female then i suggest you read up on personality types a bit more so u can realize that you're wasting your time if you want something "meaningful" with a female with so many issues.........

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why must the feminists (men can be feminist too) always ruin everyones thread.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
why must the feminists (men can be feminist too) always ruin everyones thread.
What are you refering to - everyone made a legitamite comment on the post without a HINT of feminism? I'm not offended in anyway as to what people were saying.

As a side note - i'm nexting her... she's too far off the deep end and it would be too much work. I'm lazy. :D

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
You are trying to make up a nice senerio to trick you brain from realizing you are following in love with a ho

This girl is loose and you shouldn't waste energy fretting over her! Try to hit it and move on, or just move on.

#1 rule
You can't turn a hore into a housewife

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Senzoi
Just as a "promiscuous, game-playing male" is a slut. Same difference, different sex. Pointing to the typical biological nature of carnal relationships doesn't change the action itself. Once again, it's a social means, via vocabulary, of deterring an action that conflicts with the expected and desired behaviour of one sex.

Limiting yourself to this displays an intent to control another person's behaviour.

~ Senzoi.
Your perspective doesn't belong here. This is a site for straight men to talk about strategies for attracting and having sex with women. It's necessary because the society you're supporting has actually weakened men in a way that both men and women don't like.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's really making me sick about this thread is all the newbies trying to give an experienced DJ advice.

Sync, you did fine and you obviously know what the hell you're doing.

After seeing a thread like this, I feel the need to give out a tongue lashing:

Royal Elite
You are trying to make up a nice senerio to trick you brain from realizing you are following in love with a ho
This was a first date. He never mentioned the word love. Your advice has been consitantly horrible. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish on this board, but you'd be much better off taking what you've learned here (if anything) and practicing it out in the field before you give advice.

IEman
if you want to wife this female then i suggest you read up on personality types a bit more so u can realize that you're wasting your time if you want something "meaningful" with a female with so many issues.........
I haven't seen any indication of sync wanting to marry a woman he met once. I can't help but wonder if you've read his initial post.

DonJuanMonk
For the brainless out there:

1. You don't date girls that test you
If men are too scared to endure 5hit tests from women, they'd be best off to invest in a blowup doll. Every woman gives 5hit tests.

You guys really need to get off this site and go get some experience. Come back when you've learned something.

IEman99

Reaction score

IEman

I haven't seen any indication of sync wanting to marry a woman he met once. I can't help but wonder if you've read his initial post.
I'm givin different options depending on what he wants to do.

the first half you deleted to make your point answer his question from my perspective. and by "wife" i mean make her a steady girlfriend as in a "wifey". i guess you guys are not up on certain slang words....:confused:

and im not a newbie...that implies a novice--which im not. im more of a lurker who decided not to lurk anymore.
;)

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Senzoi
Biology has -NOTHING- to do with terms a patriarchally-based society has

I take issue that our society is even patriarchal. Seems to me that women are the forefront of every action men take.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr
Your perspective doesn't belong here. This is a site for straight men to talk about strategies for attracting and having sex with women. It's necessary because the society you're supporting has actually weakened men in a way that both men and women don't like.
Oh Shut up - it's an open forum. He can say whatever he wants. Stop the friggin bickering you sound like old wives.

Thanks btw Desdinova for the lashing :D and support.

It was a first date. The whole purpose of a first date is to see whether it's worth a second. In this case it wasn't. I NEVER go on a first date with any expectations. If she's worth the time, not crazy (like this one :D) and fun then i'll set up a second. If she's not then we go our seperate ways and I move on. No big deal.

Our society, belive it or not is run almost entirely by females. Look at advertising - it either contains hot women to lure men or is directed at women. How many tampon commercials are there? I don't wanna see that **** - but it just proves that it's true. Women between the ages of 18 and 30 are the fastest growing consumer market. It is a womans world

Keep in mind people that this is an open discussion form to discuss different points of view - whether they be pro or con men. It makes no difference. It's like reading the tabloids - take it with a grain of salt.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
First of all, there is a fine line between a "female DJ" and an AW. Figure out which one you're dealing with first.

One respects herself. The other doesn't.
One has fun. The other has baggage.
But what if she has major respect for herself and has fun, but still has baggage somewhere under the surface?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what if she has major respect for herself and has fun, but still has baggage somewhere under the surface?
Then she's a write-off as syncmaster has shown :D

Women have baggage to different extents. AWs are the worst from what I've seen. Usually women who are truly confident, outgoing, and friendly are the ones with the least baggage. However, some will use artificial confidence as a way to cover up their baggage.

It all ends up boiling down to your good judgement and experience

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her pants.........

syncmaster,

She is just an attention wh0re and you are aware of that--Good.

Don't NEXT her (not so fast)...........

If you play her right she will become a fvck buddy.

cave dweller

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Maybe I see it different, but if I was ~turned off~ by her hoe-ish lifestyle, I wouldn't ax her out. I'd stay in contact, but expect nothing of it. Learn about her. Befriend her. See what other girls are in her arsenal you could score with.

To me, there's girls of all sorts out there, you just have to know what you ~accept and don't accept~. Lead with that.

"if you expect the best, you very often get it."

The minute you try to 'play' her is the minute you're in HER game. That part is a woman's game. Don't play a game period, and you own it.

-----------------------------------------

It's no different than when a woman argues, or bytches, or complains, you don't have to accept it, you're a person, a male, you walk away. Tell her where the door is. You got standards. Boundaries.

A girl like that would turn me off. Forget trying to break her apart and figure her out. That's for her to do with you. Step back realize what you want and don't want, go from there.

I know girls like that, and there's no changing them. You get the piece of them you can. One particularly hot 18 year old I was dating wanted an open relationship, with sex only with me, while she went out and partied. If I tried to settle her down or get her into a relationship, it would back fire and she'd recoil. If I was open and chill, she'd come by alot just to 'hang'. It went well for awhile until I just lost interest in the whole scene. Sure it was fine for about 3-6 months, but at the end, I wanted more, especially at 25, and FWB wasn't fun anymore.

Just stopped calling and bothering. If she wants something, let her bend her will. In most cases those women, won't. Normally there's something else to it.

----------------------------------------

Exclude the part about prozac; the way today's society is, everyone is on something. Even the 'pill' fvcks with girls hormone levels and psychology, so nobody is clean.

I just down right don't like a hoe, and girl that dates alot is just that. You can't trust she isn't d!ck one, or possibly all of those guys, nor can a tiger change its stripes. A girls habit is to date a few guys at a time, and get closer to the one she 'feels' something for. Most women prefer less, as in their minds its a trait of a classy woman, and women want to be princess' and queens and classy like regal subjects.

Maybe she's cute, and normally it's the cute ones we make exceptions for. But don't. Stick to what you want and you can ~out game~ her without even HAVING to game her.

A-Unit

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
What's really making me sick about this thread is all the newbies trying to give an experienced DJ advice.

Sync, you did fine and you obviously know what the hell you're doing.

After seeing a thread like this, I feel the need to give out a tongue lashing:

Royal Elite

This was a first date. He never mentioned the word love. Your advice has been consitantly horrible. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish on this board, but you'd be much better off taking what you've learned here (if anything) and practicing it out in the field before you give advice.

IEman

DonJuanMonk

If men are too scared to endure 5hit tests from women, they'd be best off to invest in a blowup doll. Every woman gives 5hit tests.

You guys really need to get off this site and go get some experience. Come back when you've learned something.
I had to decide if I even wanted to waste energy answering this foolish post!

A hore is a hore is a hore! This dude clearly lives his life in a disney chic flic thinking the world works according to his feelings and not the way it actually works!

For the simply fact homey was posting here about this slu t tells you he was serious comtempleting getting with her!

Desdinova Im just curious, off of the internet how many women do you currently have, and how many have you've been with in the past year?

scarlettorocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Sync!

Don't you remember the bit about DJs showing the hit-onee that they are unafraid of her (him!)? Could be that Ms Don Giovanna here is saying, now we're not going to be dating let me tell you about my medication, as if she could care less what you think.

Supreme confidence if she's lying. :cool: Pain in the butt if she's not. :down:

Good luck though.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite

Desdinova Im just curious, off of the internet how many women do you currently have, and how many have you've been with in the past year?

what the hell does that have to do with anything?

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrRuckus
what the hell does that have to do with anything?
The answer is the difference between theory and reality, because I say about 95% of the people on this board are great with women in their head but not in real life!