Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how the heck do millitary guys get women so easy?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how the heck do millitary guys get women so easy? Women seem to gravitate toward them like planets revolving around the sun. Do these guys have secret of seduction? they seem to get women to agree to marriage quickly too.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love men in uniform. Plus they see the confidence a mile away.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I think the 3 responses answer it all.

Right outta high school I had this friend, Tony. Ugliest MF you ever set your eyes on. Believe me, I'm pretty damn straight but I can recognize an ugly man, and Tony fit that shyt to a T.

So anyways, he joined the Navy-bastard got laid more in 3 years of service than I beat off to by my junior year in college. :mad:

t_champ

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's simple, women love a man in uniform, but not all the time. I seem to be sterotyped as some macho, sexist man's man. I joined the Reserves as 17 (Yes I know im a chocko) in between year 11 and year 12. Some people are like yeh good on ya, wheras some guys see you as a threat, and will do anything to disqualify you in front of women. saying you take it up the you know what etc.

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
swampwiz said:
It seems that a lot of military guys I know married some rather unattractive women - and women that are quite demanding (IOW, she wears the pants in the family.) I tend to think that these guys marry these women - always it seems right before they go off to boot camp, or if in ROTC then before being deployed - because they figure that they are not going to be meeting many women, so they may as well get "a heart and a hole." As for the demanding part, it's obvious that men going into the military like to take orders, so they are attracted to women that order them around.
This response isn't intended to be made derogatory to anyone serving in the armed forces, but I will state what goes on

Good response once again, swampwiz.

Alright, to further elaborate on this, the guys who go in to the service that become "career military" (after they reach the 20 year point) recieve a retirement pension or stipend and that is a big factor for a lot of women, because on the average women live longer than men and after the guy passes on (if the two of them marry) the widow will still be recieving his pension/stipend. So, some of them are definitely looking at this in the long term of being financially set.

picard said:
they seem to get women to agree to marriage quickly too.
Hmm, lets see, once she is married and a woman is financially set what is her next big motivation?

To have kids, of course!

Of every case that I've seen (and it's been more than a few, and this applies to women right out of high school and college) the woman goes into full-on baby making mode and proceeds to have as many kids as she can as fast as she can, I've seen instances where this one woman had a kid 3 years in a row.

The list in a nutshell ~

-Financial security
-Medical benefits
-Travel
-Base-housing
-Retirement pay for her after he dies, if he's been in long enough.
-If she is married to an officer (O-1) or higher, this "allows" her to be a b!tch to everyone.
-And -- if he's on a cruise she "gets" to sleep with all the other neighborhood men. (Sarcasm)

That list is definitely slanted for the women, now you can see why they pick 'em like that.

That and she can build her "nest", which is her real goal behind all this in the first place.

Ready to enlist, picard?

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is counterintuative but I've stayed in a military town before and it was incredibly easy to pickup MILFS there, hot ones too! In part this might have been because of the war. However, you'd think with all that sausage on base it would be harder to find women. Nope! Easiest place I've ever sarged. I went back recently and it's not hard at all. Just through some online msging I had 2 different married women and 1 single hottie to meet. Before this I picked up a former FLorida stripper who was married to some tool @ AIT or something like that. I snagged his old lady and moved her up top my pad for a while. LOL. This idiot then signed the Birth Certificate later and she left him again right after that. He probably is stuck paying child support on who knows whose kids now, possibly mine.

if you live near a military base right now, this could be a big opportunity for you. The best way to find the MILFS is clubs or online, IMHO. If there is a better way, let me know. I didn';t have much free time to experiment. I asked the online ones which clubs they would go to which just confirmed what I already knew. They usually go to the same places, so it's very important to know where to find them.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Wubbman said:
They know we have money.... :(
As an ex-Navy wife I beg to differ, lol.

Now for the original question...

I grew up practically next door to a Navy base. My mother worked on the base and most of her friends were military wives. As a result, I essentially grew up on that base and built close friendships with a lot of "Navy brats". That gave me a sort of "insiders eye", so to speak. Here is the basic dynamic of how it went...

Local girls and young women know the base is there but don't have access to it. They are curious about what goes on there and they see the men in uniform around town. Most of those girls and young women grew up with dreams of escaping from where they are. They dream of travelling, adventure, romance...all that jazz. The curiosity, dreams of getting away and travelling, new adventures...that is what makes a man in the military appealing to a lot of girls and women. Some of them will just join the military themselves if they are the type that can handle it and others will try to catch a young military man instead.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something else that people haven't said is it's instant social proof. Even to the women ("I'm dating a military guy") its good social proof among her friends.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... I'd have to say these girls watched Pearl Harbour once too many ;-)

But honestly, there's alot of emotions that could be involved with dating a military man. Say he has to go off to IRAQ or something. The girl KNOWS she's gonna feel really sh!t, but she goes for it anyway. Why? Because it's a whole proverbial thing that every girl, deep down inside, secretly, wants to feel.

It works like this: give her the gift of missing you. If you go away from her for a while, she hates you because she misses you - while at the same time, she loves you because you're just giving her all these things she can feel. :)

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In short, women marry army men for financial security,medical benefits, base housing, retirement stipends. I don't know about US base housing but Canadian base housing is in poor condition. The canadian gov't charge cut throat market price for below building standard houses.

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
picard said:
how the heck do millitary guys get women so easy? Women seem to gravitate toward them like planets revolving around the sun. Do these guys have secret of seduction? they seem to get women to agree to marriage quickly too.
Testosterone.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Top Gun. Nuff said.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. Most military guys I know are pretty hard up for p00n. They want to get married quickly and usually settle for just one girl. My ex-girlfriend ended up marrying an army guy and while I pretty much treated her crappy he was flying all over the place just to hang out with her. He even paid for her to fly to San Diego to hang out with her for the week - even after she told him she was still hung up on me. Then her sister goes out with a Marine and sure enough - he flies her out to San Diego too.

I could go on but the short of it is that when you are hanging out with a bunch of dudes all the time in that kind of reginemented structure it's very hard to practice your macking skills. Hats off to them but for the most party military guys are just looking to get married and that's it.

Generalizations, I know...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Testosteronized male authority. The perfect survivor, protector, leader (father).

Plus, I figure that once someone's been attacked by a bunch of religious fundamentalists brandishing AK-47s in the middle of a deserted city, it's hard to be afraid of being shut down by a woman.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Women like the uniform and the benefits.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian20o2 said:
Confidence + Phisical strength + Mental Strength + Strong Will = One hell of a sexy man.
Yep, they're the embodiment of masculinity. Don't forget their athletic physique. There are no fat slobs in the military...well not according to the stereotype this post refers to.