How the fcuk do I get over so many rejections?

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Few years ago I had nothing to do for 3 months...the whole summer! So I went out everyday and deciced to do daytime approaches. I fugured if I approach around 30 girls...I'll get some numbers etc.

I approached around 225 girls in 3 months and had almost zero results. I got 3 numbers but they all eventually flaked on me. Not one day 2! Most of the girls I approached had bfs.

How do you recover from this? I am terrified to approach again. I hear guys do 15-20 sets and get a gf or at least a day2. I am about an 8 in looks and kinda short 5'5". I dont think it's my looks though. I just have bad luck!
Has anyone been in this rediculous situation?

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a buddy thats 5'3" that picks up more women than he can deal with.

Just attitude

I nearly 6'10" now and I can't pick a girl up to save my life.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
we need more info. How do u approach?
I go with a situational opener. Make a comment about something like weather or whatever is around us. I usually have a short conversation but don't ever see any interest. Girls usually excuse themselfs after 2-3 min.
I don't think I am doing anything wrong here...but who knows?

My questins is more in the lines of : is there such thing as bad luck? Why do I always get girls with bfs? I usually go for HB6-8 range too. And after 220 something approaches and zero results...how the fcuk do I go on?..

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viking25 said:
I go with a situational opener. Make a comment about something like weather or whatever is around us. I usually have a short conversation but don't ever see any interest. Girls usually excuse themselfs after 2-3 min.

My questins is more in the lines of : is there such thing as bad luck? Why do I always get girls with bfs? I usually go for HB6-8 range too. And after 220 something approaches and zero results...how the fcuk do I go on?..
Read some of Derek Flint's posts on here, get the book "Mode One by Alan Roger Currie" and apply what you learn.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They just say they've got BF's because they don't want to hurt your feelings. There must be something with the way you present yourself. It won't get better if you just do more of the same. You need to analyse why they are not interested in you, adjust, then try again, adjust, try again, etc.

What I don't understand is that after 225 approaches you still have AA. I would've thought you'd be like: "One more approach, that's nothing with the kind of shiit I've got behind me"

Let this be a lesson to everyone on here:
"It's not about experience, it's all about having the correct beliefs and knowledge and applying those."

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viking25 said:

Ok you started a conversation, thats the only thing that sounds right.

I'm assuming all you do is small talk about mundane crap and if you really think about it, its boring to you too. Your also looking for signs that she is interested and thats affecting how you approach.

I won't even get into the sub-communication or internal stuff going on because those would be based off huge generalizations and I'd need an example of an approach.

What you do need to do is actually get her attention and actually have some fun and play around with her.

Why don't you tease?
Why don't you tell stories?
Why don't you play around and confuse her a bit?

over 200+ approaches and you never thought to switch up your gameplan? As far as I know you don't understand female psyche and you don't even know much that is taught in the community. You opening was probably the only thing that was good.

Also stop making the way women react to you as your way of making your state go up and down. If your at the mercy of women and they reject you then your not going to want to approach again because you don't want to get rejected. Stop that sh1t and just do it.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plain and simple: Your opener sucks! Best tip I can give you is to be unique, have a conversation with them about something only you and her can talk about. Something that makes you stand out, makes her remember you, especially when your cold approachiing.

Yes, your height is not helping you, but its really only a disadvantage if you don't know how to create attraction or you show the girl that your insecure about it.

Just asking, but are you sure that your an 8 on the looks scale?? If you truly are, then you should be getting a decent amount of attention (looks, girls smiling at you and dates) just based off the physical attraction.

PIMP

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
200 attempts and 3 numbers? hmmmm................ I agree, you need to change your play. Its like anything else. Football for example; if you're having trouble running the ball, start passing.

I think you could walk up to 200 girls on the street and say nothing more than, "hey, can I get your number?" and get better results......are you TRYING TOO HARD? You don't want to come off desperate to a chick when trying to # close.....I just don't get it. With stats like that something is just not right.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a tip, approaching strangers never works unless she is drunk or a huge *****. Most girls are just gonna be a little creeped out to be honest with you.

If you really want the stranger thing go to a club or a bar where they are expecting to meet you and have had a few drinks.

Approaching strangers on the street can be fun, but only if you expect them to be creeped out. Don't expect some sort of relationship out of it.

It's not because your short or anything you just aren't creating a safe atmosphere.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viking25 said:
Few years ago I had nothing to do for 3 months...the whole summer! So I went out everyday and deciced to do daytime approaches. I fugured if I approach around 30 girls...I'll get some numbers etc.

I approached around 225 girls in 3 months and had almost zero results. I got 3 numbers but they all eventually flaked on me. Not one day 2! Most of the girls I approached had bfs.

How do you recover from this? I am terrified to approach again. I hear guys do 15-20 sets and get a gf or at least a day2. I am about an 8 in looks and kinda short 5'5". I dont think it's my looks though. I just have bad luck!
Has anyone been in this rediculous situation?

Sorry to say, but your height is a problem. Most girls like taller guys because they want to be protected. Unless these girls you are hitting on are shorter than you, its difficult.

I'm not close to 6'0, although it was my lifelong dream to be.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The height issue is absolutely not a factor. That's rediculous. If your 5'5" then maybe you just need to go for the girls who are 5'0"......... Obviously you will probably never marry a women who is 5'10, but who cares?

The problem lies elsewhere. I have plenty of friends who are the shorter side and some of them score more poon than I ever will. Study your approach, your game, your smile and figure out what the **** is causing this.

Yapper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap. I can't believe it took 225 for you to ask yourself this question. Why not at 116... 79... 54... jesus chist, 16?

Chez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man do a little flirting first, eye, wink, smile get responce if she is feeling it no need to beat around the bushes with all this small talk, just get straigth to the point..

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. go to fastseduction.com, sign up on pair, search for wings in your area, go out with them

2. http://www.bristollair.com/lairlist/ find the lair in your area, start going out with them.

Theres always some good people in lairs, many of which have been doing this stuff for awhile, taken workshops etc, they have a lot of value to offer you.

Also 225 approaches isn't a lot, if you go to a place/area with lots of chicks you can be doing 20-50 sets (high number since as a newbie they won't be lasting long) an outing. Gotta think in abundance just keep hitting set after set after set eventually the number of sets you do will decrease since you'll be staying in sets longer and longer. Until then you need to be doing lots of sets.

Yapper

Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
Also 225 approaches isn't a lot, if you go to a place/area with lots of chicks you can be doing 20-50 sets (high number since as a newbie they won't be lasting long) an outing. Gotta think in abundance just keep hitting set after set after set eventually the number of sets you do will decrease since you'll be staying in sets longer and longer. Until then you need to be doing lots of sets.
Holy Moses. You make chasing tail sound like a gym workout routine. Enough sets and your biceps will be bulging through your small T.
Listen, buddy, there's no way you can go 225 approaches and only get 3 numbers and not be either just horrendous looking or doing something horribly wrong.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woooowww. um either

1) You haven't approached 200+ girls or

2) You've been naked while approaching or

3) You reaaaally need some assistance.

Read the bible. The DJ Bible. The Holy Bible. I just don't know, that's a staggering amount of rejection and I understand your feelings of hopelessness and resent. HOWEVER, you can always change.

You need to worry LESS about looks (especially height cuz that can't change) and MORE about being natural and exciting.

Go Bears

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Just a tip, approaching strangers never works unless she is drunk or a huge *****. Most girls are just gonna be a little creeped out to be honest with you.

If you really want the stranger thing go to a club or a bar where they are expecting to meet you and have had a few drinks.

Approaching strangers on the street can be fun, but only if you expect them to be creeped out. Don't expect some sort of relationship out of it.

It's not because your short or anything you just aren't creating a safe atmosphere.
Complete and utter bullsh*it !!! You my friend must know NOTHING about picking up girls if you're giving advice like that. You can meet girls absolutely ANYWHERE, and yes that includes the street and in everyday, daytime places.

If you're 'creeping girls out' in the daytime, then that means there's something wrong with the vibe you're projecting, in which case that is what you need to work on. But to suggest that 'all girls will be creeped out if you try to talk to them on the street' is a stupid, limiting belief and proves you have a lot of work to do!

Viking, some of the advice you're getting is VERY BAD. You need to listen to me if you want to know which advice is good and which is awful.

Anyway to try and help you, Viking, it sounds like you need to check these things off:-

- Do you dress well, ie have your own sense of style?
- Are you well groomed at all times? (Hair brushed, teeth brushed, smell good, clean clothes etc)
- Do you walk confidently (and slowly)? Learn the Gunslinger Walk (I'll send you instructions on it if you want).
- Is your voice tone fairly deep?
- Do you speak clearly, not too fast, and loud enough?

....You should be able to answer yes to all those questions...when you can do that, you will be well on your way to projecting a confident vibe.

Next thing you need to do is work on your conversation skills. I bet that you're getting bad responses because immediately after the opener you can't think of anything to say, which then leads to an 'awkward silence' between you and the girl you're sarging. The solution to this is what Juggler calls '90-10' - basically, in the first few minutes of an interaction with a girl, YOU must provide most of the conversation....DO NOT expect her to provide it, otherwise you'll get that silence....YOU must keep talking....and this will get her used to you and comfortable with you.....THEN once you've got to this stage, you can start asking her questions and she will open up a bit....she will start talking and the balance of the conversation will shift to her.

As for what to talk about in the 90-10 thing - just talk about whatever you've just been doing.....so if you're at the supermarket, you could talk about the fact that you've been buying pasta etc etc. It's really easy when you get the hang of it.

Be playful with the girl, then go for a bit of rapport. Number close. Hell, you could even ask if she's single, though that is not necessary.

I think you just need to work on projecing a good vibe and keeping an interesting conversation going. From there you should be able to keep her interest for a little while, enough to have a solid interaction at least.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To sum it up and comments on your commens:

1. Yes ..I have approached 200+ girls,but it was over the summer 4 years ago.
Since then I have been in short term dating situations or have been approaching maybe 1 girl a month without any succes.

2. I am about 8 in looks,even though short 5'5"
3. I got few female friends that think I am the sh1t!..funny! intertaining..hot body! They can't believe I can't score a girl!..

4. I am 28...and I still hit on 18-19 y.o..that's the age I like.

5. I have been in the communtiy for over 4 years....so I have read the bible and lots of other work on pickup. I have applied a my knowledge....only to realize that acting AFC works the best!...Yes it does for me!
I had great wings...some are known PUA's...They didn't see anything majorly wrong wiht my game. Just need to get over my AA.

6. I have better succes picking up online...better then anyone I know. I get laid 7/10 on the first date! And getting dates isn't a problem either. However..I am convinced that girls online are all nuts!.. I don't want them.

I was thinking the same...an average guy can get more results then me even he doesn't have a clue about pickup. I don't...I have bad luck.
I haven't had any female attention since May...so I am thinking to start approaching again. But like someone said, I am hopeless and I am afraid that I will never get a gf. I have never had one. Only casual dating.

I am about to make a commitment to do at least one approach a day and create another "approach journal" on here. But I can't get rid of that summer in my head when I failed over 200 times.!..wtf?

Finally..thank you all for giving me some feedback.!