Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How stupid is this?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I've never really been attracted to the prototypical hot blonde hair blue eyed type of girl. I've always preferred brunettes, and usually curvy (volumptuous).

However all of my LTR's have been with brunettes and some died redheads. oh yea I've got a thing for true redheads like you wouldn't believe but its more of a desire than reality thing.

I don't know why but I hit it off with brunettes. I just went on a date last week with a blonde (not sure if it was real, probably was) but the whole point was it never really went anywhere. Out of all the women I've been with, I bet only 2% have been blondes.

So my question is ...do you think I should just write off blondes and only approach brunettes (and redheads)?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no i suggest you stop thinking about these things all together. the color of her hair doesn't mean anything.

having said that, when i was younger i was a total brunette guy. i mean, blonde hair did absolutely nothing for me. a girl could be smoking hot but if she had blonde hair she hardly caught my attention.

now for some reason im totally in to blondes and not much in to brunettes.

go figure.

but having said that i dont limit my options or worry about it.

just approach chics that catch your fancy, even if their hair is pink.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My two best relationships have been with brunettes that I was very attracted to.

I fukkin LOVE me an exotic brunette. So why is it that I end up with more blondes? Lately it seems that's all I meet! I guess those you show the least attraction to are the most attracted to you.

Thing is though......when I DO see a blonde that has the kind of features I like, I'm smitten. Give me a blonde with nice big almond shaped eyes, nice skin, and a great smile, and I'm in LOVE.

I need to bump into that chick that works in my building. WOW.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
odietamo said:
what if they're bald?

Victory Unlimited said:
Blond or brunette or whatever...until you see her "sweet potato pie"...

...only her HAIR DRESSER knows for sure.

Are you guys still that nieve / dumb?

well in case you are, I'd bang a bald headed chick without even thinking (as long as there wasn't blonde stubles)

I don't give a rats ass if she dies her hair, but if she dies the top of her hair blonde, then theres a 99% chance that her I and share totally different values.

Which brings the question, should I bother approaching? Because its not about true hair color, baldness or anything else beside image, and the aforementioned images are going for a look, etc.... whereas I'm 30+ years old, have been around the block a time or two, know what I like, know what works for me but I'm askin just because I know "A" works for me, is it really that dumb to exclube "b" cuz I know a works and b doesn't?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no its not dumb. if you are 100% convinced that you've gone through a large enough sample size that your conclusions are statistically valid, then act on those conclusions.

if your experiences are so overwhelmingly concrete, as you explain, i'm confused as to why you would even bother asking us what you should do.

its like saying "hey guys, i've bang 100 fat chics and i hated it every single time. do you think i should keep banging fat chics?"

i mean, what do you want us to say? the answer seems self evident.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
no its not dumb. if you are 100% convinced that you've gone through a large enough sample size that your conclusions are statistically valid, then act on those conclusions.

if your experiences are so overwhelmingly concrete, as you explain, i'm confused as to why you would even bother asking us what you should do.

its like saying "hey guys, i've bang 100 fat chics and i hated it every single time. do you think i should keep banging fat chics?"

i mean, what do you want us to say? the answer seems self evident.
You bring up a valid point. I haven't banged a statistically valid number of blondes. But I've banged more than a statistically valid number of women and from that sampling, I can say without a doubt, that I've got more than enough in common with brunettes.

So I guess my question is ... is the fact that there were enough brunettes ... enough to dismiss the fact there there was never nothing with blondes ... statistically speaking.

At the end of the day, I know its all a numbers game, but if I'm gettin nowhere with blondes and have minimal interest in blondes, should I still approach blondes just because they are women, or should I save my energy for what I know has a better pay off for me?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
should I still approach blondes just because they are women, or should I save my energy for what I know has a better pay off for me?[/B]
how much energy does approaching take?

i guess thats where we are disconnecting. i dont see why you would limit thte women you approach given it takes so little effort to approach a woman.

one of the worst things you can do in life is limit your options thinking that you know what you want. peopel do that with jobs, women, cars, vacations, etc.

i dont know why the basic mantra of 'if she peeks your interest persue her' isn't enough to guide your actions in the future.

no one here is going to be able to tell you to just forget about blondes and persue brunettes only. only you can decide that.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of my last 4 LTR's, 3 were read heads. The 4th was a brunette.

So I had her dye it.

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Of my last 4 LTR's, 3 were read heads. The 4th was a brunette.

So I had her dye it.
so they could actually read peoples heads, did they have the daily news on them? :p

I know you meant Red Heads and dude some of the ones I have had have been incredible in bed and feisty and sexy.