Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How social media destroyed the dynamics of dating thanks to desperate betas

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another reason why yours truly does not, and never will, have a facebook account. That fat pig actually deludes herself into thinking she's halfway attractive. Her friend is probably just as hideous as she is. Disgusting.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the 90s that girl posting that arrogant comment would have prayed god just to have a small talk with a guy, even a ugly one.

Not only because of social media but mostly.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
In Texas that girl would die a virgin. I'd guess she's from Atlanta, NYC or SF.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well It's been a good run america.. sad thing is I bet that bish gets like 50 likes every time she posts a selfie with her fat azz lol..

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how pathetic some of this generation of young men are, they are jumping through hoops and **** tests. They are pandering to women something bad. It also shows a clear example of how men are expected to be gym fit while the number of women in that age bracket are anything but. I don't necessarily blame women for this as a lot of it is a social construct of sorts. So many young men today are being held to a higher standard than females one can clearly see that in the gym culture in the US, UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol i see stuff like this daily on FB

To me it reads like a spam message doesn’t even register in my brain :crazy:

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried to teach DJhood to a few betas. They insist that their ways are good. :moon:

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Regardless of how she looks that bi*chy personality and ego is unacceptable.

Social media has made it to where every woman can have a flock of orbiters to feed their ego.

I saw one last night of this girl I used to know. She posted a cryptic line to fVck with her orbiters, and almost immediately she hooked one. Then the dude was saying how he was going to call her, and then posted two messages about the call.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Fat little girls playing ''Celebrity Starlet'' on social media. And yes, it's the guys' fault for entertaining these gremlins. Seriously, what the fück happened to standards? You have 24/7 access to viewing beautiful women, and you would give such flesh mountains the time of day??? Do you not see what a fit, sexy girl looks like? Don't you want that? Jerking off to Reality Kings is light years better at that point! Why mess with such unpleasant oxygen gobblers? That girl has nothing going for her, and there are thousands like her. At least if you get a pretty one, ok, she's hot, and has some power points, but this behemoth? Damn, yo.

If it were my son I'd drill a hole in his fückin cell phone for entertaining such super-cünted, poor excuses for girls.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
LOL Fat little girls playing ''Celebrity Starlet'' on social media. And yes, it's the guys' fault for entertaining these gremlins. Seriously, what the fück happened to standards? You have 24/7 access to viewing beautiful women, and you would give such flesh mountains the time of day??? Do you not see what a fit, sexy girl looks like? Don't you want that? Jerking off to Reality Kings is light years better at that point! Why mess with such unpleasant oxygen gobblers? That girl has nothing going for her, and there are thousands like her. At least if you get a pretty one, ok, she's hot, and has some power points, but this behemoth? Damn, yo.

If it were my son I'd drill a hole in his fückin cell phone for entertaining such super-cünted, poor excuses for girls.
Well, the harsh reality is that the 80/20 rule has become more like the 90/10 rule

As a result, men really have to drop their standards to get laid.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Power points ? How many slides are we talking?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man i know girls that look like that and say they look like Jennifer Lopez, this is because even though that chick is gross she is probobly getting hit on 24/7 by disgusting guys who are looking for an easy lay, so some of these fat chicks who look like jabba the hut are actually getting hit on just as much as as hot girls are, mabye even more. that fat chick i know who swears she looks like j-lo always had dudes trying to bang her and they were always telling her how hot and sexy she was

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
social media makes a 4 feel like a 10. I've come to the conclusion that every chick on fb is a massive attention wh0re. even more of a reason to stay away from it. Plus it gives me a little smirk knowing that my ex has no way of checking up on me to see what I've been up to. Cause all these girls are facebook stalkers as well.