Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should I proceed?

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating a girl for almost 4 years. We have had some break ups here and there along the way but we always stayed sexual and continued to see each other.

For the last year or two, she has been in the position of power where I seem to have more interest in keeping the relationship going.

For this entire time she has been very sexual with me and still is. I've in the past used this to gauge interest, but this girl has pulled back quite a bit and does things I feel are rude, and that you don't do with people you have high interest in. But ita time for sex she is all in.

I opened my big mouth and complained about the lack of attention I was getting. I'm kicking myself because I could have just continued to hook up, but the relationship part wasn't there for me. Do you just keep your mouth shut when you are feeling you aren't getting what you should?

She told me that her job is her main focus and now is no the time for her to focus on a relationship. Said she will always love me, blah blah blah.

I plan on just meeting other chicks, but I would like to have our sexual thing and I'm believing she will call me again to hook up, we have a history so it may linger for awhile.

How should play it to maybe rebuild her interest? I'm interested in what some other forum members would do here.

Last edited:

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How should play it to maybe rebuild her interest? I'm interested in what some other forum members would do here.
You SHOULDN'T.

You should walk away. GHOST her. Say nothing and walk away.

You are being used as you're emotionally attached.

Grow a pair, get back your dignity and take that one ***** off a pedastal.

/thread.

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What lozboss said. You can't disconnect the sex from the need of wanting a relationship so it's best you walk away.

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You SHOULDN'T.

You should walk away. GHOST her. Say nothing and walk away.

You are being used as you're emotionally attached.

Grow a pair, get back your dignity and take that one ***** off a pedastal.

/thread.
We have broken up and gotten back together. I have had her more into me at one point.
There were things I was unhappy with in the relationship so I should let it go.
Thanks for the response!

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was speechless at the response, that that would be said to me after dating 4 years. You say something else, not that. We were exclusive but it was wearing down to just hooking up.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You basically got friendzoned, but with benefits.

I also smell a small hit of feminism. /verbal irony

Dont accept the boytoy status!!!

Walk away, regain and maintain your frame, then later maybe she will look at you differently. It is an imperative that she orbit you! Otherwise, you'll have a relapse of your current situation.

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You basically got friendzoned, but with benefits.

I also smell a small hit of feminism. /verbal irony

Dont accept the boytoy status!!!

Walk away, regain and maintain your frame, then later maybe she will look at you differently. It is an imperative that she orbit you! Otherwise, you'll have a relapse of your current situation.
That's where I'm really confused, I know they will give basic sex and not be into you. She definitely is not into me right now. But she's blowing me, tonguing me down, getting into it. I have run into situations where they start pulling the sex back, but if I call she comes.. Weird

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Going thru this right now...sort of.

When a girl you've been seeing for any amount of time starts pulling back a little, showing mixed signals, it means one of two things:

a) she wants out but doesn't want to hurt you

2) another guy is in the picture

Either way, eject immediately and don't look back.

Prove to yourself that you can walk away from her.

If you continue to hang around and ask questions, she WILL hurt you.
She has in so many words said that we aren't what we used to be, I think maybe I'm feeling that I don't deserve better because there is no way I should accept this or some of the comments I've gotten.
I have gone no contact for about two days now.

You know when you first start dealing with this it's tough to get out and start meeting girls. I do have the attitude of walking away and not looking back, I just feel I may talk when and if she does call.
I've been listening to Corey Wayne and he says to allow them back in but on your terms.
I have pulled back from her before and she was back in, but somewhere along the way I must have gone back to beta behaviors.