Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should I play this?

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. After a few months of not looking at this forum, the first thread I read is a full on d!ck measuring battle of "Who Can Pretend to Be The Biggest Narcissist".

To The OP: Neon, please take everything you hear with a truckload of salt. Every poster here comes from different backgrounds, different experiences with girls, and different beliefs. Some things that work for them might not work for you, and vice versa. They might also be a completely different person than you who interacts with girls completely different than the ones you interact with which is a complete game-changer.

Obviously what your girlfriend is doing bothers you. Telling yourself whatever bull$hit you want to believe isn't going to change anything. "I AM THE PRIZE" or "FVCK YEAH MY C0CK is 15 INCHES LONG" won't make you worry any less about this situation.

My suggestion would be to follow your gut and just talk to her about it. Most people forget nowadays that communication actually fvcking works...unless you're one of the high school kids on here who run around school with overloaded hormones fvcking girls with braces.

Don't be a chump when you "confront" her about it. Be cool, be a man.