how should i play this?/am i being tested?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pete101 said:
i honest to god do not understand her.. it was her fvcking idea to meet up the next day to fvck.. she gave me the address.. then backs out 2 hours later saying shes working late. ok it didn't help i sounded nervous on the phone.. and probably desperate.

but im shocked how something so little has ruined it. when i called saturday we spoke for 5 secs. she texts me shes free on sunday so i agree a time. then she cancels again. i just dont see the point in her going through the effort of doing this.

i feel like shes testing how much i'll chase her. im starting to resent her now. i didn't respond to her cacellation text till earlier today saying 'if you're cancelling its your responsibility to offer another time.. not mine. you're losing points with me now.' got nothing back. i call her about 20 mins ago thinking it's nothing and she doesn't pick up.. i honestly do not fvcking understand what has happened.

shes not even that hot.. is she just toying with me now to see how bad i want her?

im getting fed up of her. i might as well delete from facebook and her number cos i cant be ass'd to put up with her BS. it's so puzzling for me cos even if i responded yesterday after her text cancelling interrogating her why she's working on a sunday etc.. it doesn't explain why me texting her this afternoon she wouldn't respond. i did the right thing by not responding although i should have left it completely rather than just one day. what a c0cktease.

You still don't get it, do you?

Why do you put so much stock in what women say they want? Go with what they do before what they say.

You acted, and apparently keep acting needy and treating her as the prize with your desperation on this one.

Nothing she does should or will explain why she does it. Get over that part. The fact you are so perturbed over her actions or lack thereof, should tell you you got a lot of work to do. Take this as a learning experience of how women dangle the carrot, then toss you if you act like a salivating, deperate doggy on a leash, at the thought of sex.

Of course she's not even that hot. Feeds her ego even more. Doesn't matter how hot or non-hot she is, the fact remains, any woman can get most men to act like desperate, needy tools.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
You still don't get it, do you?

Why do you put so much stock in what women say they want? Go with what they do before what they say.

You acted, and apparently keep acting needy and treating her as the prize with your desperation on this one.

Nothing she does should or will explain why she does it. Get over that part. The fact you are so perturbed over her actions or lack thereof, should tell you you got a lot of work to do. Take this as a learning experience of how women dangle the carrot, then toss you if you act like a salivating, deperate doggy on a leash, at the thought of sex.

Of course she's not even that hot. Feeds her ego even more. Doesn't matter how hot or non-hot she is, the fact remains, any woman can get most men to act like desperate, needy tools.
if we want to judge her actions.. when i contacted her the next day by text to get her address.. she sent it. that's a pretty clear IOI. ok she cancelled 2 hours later and i've learnt to be cynical about everything but it doesn't make sense to me how something so little has completely changed her mind.

to update the story after i called her last night i left her a text saying what i wanted to say asking jokingly: hey so where's my offer of a time? ;) im pretty busy this week but i can do tomorrow, thursday or sunday. you pick the day and offer me the time.'

this followed on from the earlier text in the afternoon of 'tut tut.. if you've cancelled it's your responsibility to offer another time.. ;) not mine. you're losing points with me now.'

obviously i called/texted too much yesterday and surprisingly she didn't get back to me.

if we're going on what you're saying which i believe is true.. i called her just now she hung up on me before she even answered.

but then she texts me straightafter: 'hey, got your messages sorry, been crazy busy. i'd love to meet up sunday. just name the place and time.'

is she just toying with me and is gona cancel again?

i made the mistake of offering too many free days.. i should have suggested just 2 maximum. but that's neither here nor there.

i felt i needed to seem less available and somewhat tell her not to cancel again cos it's like im her lapdog.. if i agreed to sunday outright im just demonstrating my availability.. even tho it was offered.

so i told her: 'you're too late, sunday afternoon is already taken (evening might be possible.. we'll see) what about thursday 9pm? (p.s. u better not cancel again ;), you've already done that twice now and u only get 2 of those with me (whatever the reason ;)) then it's over. its the 3 strike rule.'

she hasn't got back to me yet.. (maybe cos she knows she'll try to cancel and expects me to just take it so this stops her from trying it)

i know you'll probably criticise me for writing that bit but it's worked before cos it c0ckblocks them from cancelling again knowing that if they do i'll walk.. (allbeit some may try it to just test you but i have to stick to my guns)

under the circumstances i think it was necessary i communicate that cancelling isn't acceptable for me.. which is maybe why she hasn't got back to me.. i left in the sunday evening might be possible so i can follow it up if she doesn't get back to me about thursday.

see, if i agreed sunday and everything was all rosey me thinking i got a meeting then she cancels i'll wish i did it this way.

even tho she accepted sunday and i told her it was too late, and offered thursday if she doesn't get back to me i can't follow up with the sunday evening like i said can i?

the worse thing i could have done was say i cant do sunday then offere thursday.. not get a reply, panic and say i cancelled my plans sunday and can now do it.. by me semi saying im busy sunday afternoon it gives me that option open.. not ideal i know but better.

is she likely to just cancel u think?

i told her not to so her hands are tied.

i could have just agreed sunday

Last edited:

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i call, sound nervous saying i could come later.
nuff said
If there was no counter offer YOU NEVER EVER ask yourself. This is stage 1 stuff

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
an update.. by me not responding to her text straight away she seemed to panick and call me about 15mins later.. i just acted ****y and aloof like she had never sent it 'hey what's up?'

she was like: 'hey.. did u get my message?' i was ready to give a BS line like how girls give when u ask them about your msg.. i just said 'yeah just saw it was about to text you back'

then she proceeds to ask me if im free friday or saturday.. i stick to my guns and repeated the 3 days i mentioned before.. she then said she'd leave her work dinner early to see me on thursday at 10pm.. you can understand my scepticism seeing as she cancelled twice already so i was like 'but dont you have a work dinner?' she goes' i'll go for half and hour and leave' i go 'so you definitely coming then no cancellations?' she goes 'yes i promise' see you can't trust her words only her actions so i can't take anything she said seroiusly.. but she sounded almost scared she was losing me..

if she does end up cancelling on thursday last minute i have to tell her that it's 3 strikes as per the rule even if she offers another time or whatever just so i can save face?

i already framed it that she only has 2 cancellations with me and 1 more it's over. by me telling her it's over if she cancels on thursday will that make her chase me back and do whatever to get me back in her life?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am getting a headache just trying to read your ramblins. Ok, forget about the ****y/funny on text. To cut through all the BS and miscommunication, you need to call her, and get her on the phone. If not possible, you may text her, and tell her:

"Listen, I don't know about your flaking. You are now officially on probation. HOW WILL YOU MAKE IT UP TO ME?"

Let her explain and make the efford. This is not only funny, but also gutsy and makes you aware that you know what she's doing and what is going on. And don't go back on your word. This will salvage any, if there is still any chance she might give you the time. She needs to jump through yoru hoops.

Meanwhile, what are you doing about spinning other plates?

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no other plates unfortunately hence the oneitis.. :(

she did it again.. she confirmed our meeting yesterday said we could meet earlier than normal then goes and cancels 2 hours later. she called me and woke me from a nap so i was startled and not ready to give her an interrogation so i was p1ssed at myself for letting her off so easy.

she was profusely apologising but she's broken the 3 strike rule and i gave her another chance.. even if she didn't cancel on purpose i've proven i've gone against my word so DLV'd myself. then i AFC'd up by calling back trying to get her to meet up that night even if it was late as i didn't think she'd keep her word about tonight.

is the only thing i can do is cancel on her tonight as currently it's 'assumed' we're meeting?

she hasn't got back to me yet and it's testing my patience so i'm fed up. i should remove her from facebook too just to show i mean business tomorrow after i cancel later.. she will notice although she may think it's petty but she'll get the message i'm not interested in keeping her around anymore.