How should I play it from here?

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so ive been dating these girl for 2 weeks. Things were going pretty well, u dunno, any ways after those 2 and a half weeks, she tells me i dont think anything serious will come of this, blah blah i had so much fun with you blah blah blah I dont wanna messup stuff between the two so we can be friends sorry but this is the end

so i said yeah sure i wasnt really looking for a gf right now, it was thinking about it but if u feel that way sure we can friends.

And thats the end of it.... i was this close to getting in a relationship but naw

DonJuan_DeRosco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should think about what behaviours you were doing, consciously and subconsciously and think about where you went wrong.

Without you telling the whole saga, we can't do it for you.

It's a learning process, i'm sure if you think about it, things will become apparent.

:)

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chase12 said:
And thats the end of it.... i was this close to getting in a relationship but naw

You make it sound like getting into a relationship is some kind of prize.

So if I could make any suggestion on how to play it from here: make your life bigger than relationships. Having a nice girl is a piece of the puzzle, but it's not the whole thing.

But also, bear in mind that you gave people only a fraction of the info they need to try to help you. All I know is that a girl broke up with you. And considering that it was only 2 weeks, I really dont think it's that big of a deal.

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dont worry my life is bigger than relationships yes...

Sorry that I didnt make my question more clear..

Was my response to her "lets just be friends" ok? Just keep it cool, kinda follow her flow you know "I wasnt looking for something serious also, hey we can be friends np" (thats basically what I said) I dont really intend to be friends, im not up to that torture, i just said that instead of telling her to **** off

I might want to get this girl later I kinda liked her, getting dump sucks. I Think ill just try to game more girls and see what happens, who knows, maybe if she sees me gaming other girls her interest might spark back up (but im not gaming girls for this purpose, its just a bonus lol i might end up with a better chick)

I got tons of mistakes I did with this chick (which im not gonna list, im too lazy), maybe i should just leave it as a learning exercise and let go