Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should I message her back?

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i found this random profile on myspace of some hot chick, her name was michelle so i figured i'd kinda bust on her for it, she didn't take it to good i guess.

So anyways i was just wonderin what shoudl i say when i message her again, act like it never happened or what?

I ACTAULLY DO. BUT NOT RITE NOW

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 27, 2008 4:51 PM

wow so anyways you don't joke around

Date: Jun 27, 2008 3:49 PM

SO IVE HEARD

Date: Jun 27, 2008 4:47 PM

lol your funny

Date: Jun 27, 2008 3:44 PM

from idiots, yea

Date: Jun 27, 2008 4:38 PM

cuz i wanted to
why do you get it a lot

Date: Jun 27, 2008 3:37 PM

then why did u call me michael?

Date: Jun 27, 2008 11:36 PM

ya i know
and no you don't

Date: Jun 27, 2008 3:33 PM

do i know u?

btw, its michelle

Date: Jun 27, 2008 11:31 PM

hey michael

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but that is a pathetic exchange. Also, when you are trying to say "you are," it is "you're" not "your".

The above poster is right. Get off Myspace and go meet some women in real life. Have a real conversation with them instead of trying to be funny by calling a girl by a boy's name.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with AKA FLEX.
But I disagree with the Myspace bit. Myspace girls are real for the most part, when you get them to your place you wont be having no cyber sex.
To answer your question, by this point you should go into showing her DHVs. Tell her an ineteresting story, cold read, etc. I'd suggest calling her out on the attitude. Something like "Hey thats not an attractive attitude, is everything alright?" Then go on to tell her some related DHV story

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn how to game in person. When you're good at that, then game on myspace.

mcs

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah, i started in web. it's the way to get things going and get ideas of what might work, BUT DON'T stick by it !!

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol ok, so anyways i know my game isn't the best and that maybe i should drop her but i'm just tryin to talk to more and more girls to work on my game, also i don't get my license until like next month so i haven't been gettin out a lot latey.

And for the boys name part, i was just tryin somethin out to to see how it worked.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stoner1129 said:
Lol ok, so anyways i know my game isn't the best and that maybe i should drop her but i'm just tryin to talk to more and more girls to work on my game, also i don't get my license until like next month so i haven't been gettin out a lot latey.

And for the boys name part, i was just tryin somethin out to to see how it worked.

pretty females get hundreds of dumb annoying emails from guys like you every week. go outside and talk to females in person then you can compliment your game with online mackin when your real life game gets better.

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking maybe try it again, message her, and just see if things go better this time.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just cut your losses and talk to somebody else. That conversation was doomed from the start. She probably thinks you're 11.