Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should I handle this?

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm back in town for the summer (background is here: http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?threadid=30339)

I called her up today and we had a short conversation, mainly to set up our "meeting", not really a "date". I haven't contacted her for a year etc etc. (see the link). Anyway, she suggested dinner on Friday night. When we talked about where we're supposed to meet (I don't have a car, so I'm taking public transportation), she suggested her place or somewhere else (unspecified), so I said her place.

I don't know about you, but I sense a lot of sexual tension in this "meeting" of friends. She also said that "we'll have a lot of fun" (almost exact quote) and she sounded excited.

DJ's! Is she giving me some kind of an opportunity for me to make a move (and if I don't make a move I'd look like a "friend" and a wimp?) She used to have a BF, but there has been no mention of him in our brief conversations, and also, I only suggested lunch initially (granted, she has a 9 to 5 job, but ....)

HOW WOULD YOU HANDLE THIS SITUATION? Would you make a move? When? When I'm at her place at the beginning or...?

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I should add that I don't know her area and I really can't suggest a place to eat, so besides the meeting time and place, I don't know where to go from there. I sort of told her that "it is all in her hands (to arrange)"...I didn't know what else I could do...

Spread em Gal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh my friend , you have a lot to learn..

Granted , we've all been there..

I think the best way to handle this situation is firstly, don't worry about it.. Just keep the meeting in the back of your head (All part of just playing it cool)..

If when time comes , she doesn't bail out (cancel or postpone), just go over there, work her with what you have... Look your best, feel your best, arrive with a confident ****y look and posture..

If the rapport and the tension is there and you feel you can, get on with it.. If not, end the night, put it in your bag of field experiences, and move on with a smile ,

cheers

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"we'll have a lot of fun" (almost exact quote)
If you're quoting words in order to interpret meaning you're over-analyzing, just go with what Spread em Gal said and you'll be right.

Take a shot, you know you want to;)