Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should I handle this?

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been dating this girl for about month now.

Things have been going well, seemingly high interest, but there was never any mention of her seeing other guys. Lol nor have I let her know I'm seeing other girls.

I'm looking to eventually settle and am just out playing the field looking to find one worth keeping, but am very selective, hence seeing other girls. I like this one but am not sure if I should call her out on this or just play it off.

On her facebook she posted "Ok, for the 1st time in my life I'm confused, I got 3 awesome guys that are perfect for me..... Yet, I'm truly into the 3 of them :/ & have no clue what to do!"

I freaking hate facebook and knew I should have never even bothered friending her on it but what can you do?

I know it's not like we are in a relationship or anything but I'm wondering if I should just drop her and focus on my other plates, call her out, next her before (or if) she nexts me. On the other hand for all I know she is feeling me the most out of all of them, as there is a convo under that comment with her saying she is feeling one that seems to be described as me.

Any advice would be appreciated fellas. Don't want to read too much into this, and don't really care if I lose her as I have others, really am just wondering what would be the best way to handle this.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no need to call her out on anything, like you said you have other plates and not bothered by it. If you're getting sex out of it then just enjoy it, have fun with her while you can but not to INVEST too much into her. when she wants to get more serious then you can decide if you want to or not.

Keep spinning other plates.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is an excellent example of how women consider it perfectly fine for them to see more than 1 guy at a time

contrast this with many men believing they are doing something wrong if they see more than 1 woman in a given time-frame, and feel pressure to "pick one" earlier than may suit them

observe what women do, and use their tactics to your advantage without feelings of guilt brought on by your social conditioning or her attempts to guilt you into doing something that benefits her but is detrimental to you

women aren't programmed to have honesty and integrity the way men are. so the same woman who has no problem seeing three guys may try to make you feel like you are doing something wrong if she is one of the three girls you are seeing. women have no problem holding a man up to a standard that she herself is unwilling to meet.

she's probably just acting out some ridiculous scenario she learned from a tv show or movie in order to experience drama and be the center of attention.

do what is good for you, not what is good for her.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B said:
this is an excellent example of how women consider it perfectly fine for them to see more than 1 guy at a time

contrast this with many men believing they are doing something wrong if they see more than 1 woman in a given time-frame, and feel pressure to "pick one" earlier than may suit them

observe what women do, and use their tactics to your advantage without feelings of guilt brought on by your social conditioning or her attempts to guilt you into doing something that benefits her but is detrimental to you

women aren't programmed to have honesty and integrity the way men are. so the same woman who has no problem seeing three guys may try to make you feel like you are doing something wrong if she is one of the three girls you are seeing. women have no problem holding a man up to a standard that she herself is unwilling to meet.

she's probably just acting out some ridiculous scenario she learned from a tv show or movie in order to experience drama and be the center of attention.

do what is good for you, not what is good for her.

Yeah, that's some real Sex in the City sh*t right there.

And really, what kind of broad posts that on Facebook? Can't it just be a private conversation she has with a few friends? Oh of course not....because on Facebook, everyone wants to be a star.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha funny thing is now she deleted it. Some dumb sh!t if you ask me. Equaly weird is I'm the only one of these supposed 3 she has pics posted with and status updates of.

God I hate facebook, I swear I'm never gonna friend a plate on it again. It simply just gives too much access into someone's private life.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shizz702 said:
It simply just gives too much access into someone's private life.
It sure does. I recommend Deleting or at least Deactivating your facebook.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
It sure does. I recommend Deleting or at least Deactivating your facebook.

Yea man church.

I can at least happily say another plate asked me if I had it while we were out the other night but I just cut her off with that and said yea but I rarely ever go on and don't like it lol.

She took the hint :yes: I swear it just does more harm than good with these kinds of things.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never friend women I'm dating...for reasons stated.

Racecar

Don Juan
Reaction score
On her facebook she posted "Ok, for the 1st time in my life I'm confused, I got 3 awesome guys that are perfect for me..... Yet, I'm truly into the 3 of them :/ & have no clue what to do!"
Airhead.

What kind of narcissistic, classless, low-value wh0re would post nonsense like this on Facebook? Is she that desperate for attention and social proof? That is disgusting and offensive. If it were me, I would have commented "screw that - now you only have two" and made a fool of her in front of all her friends.

Such a stunt is immediate grounds for termination. NEXT!

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Racecar said:
Airhead.

What kind of narcissistic, classless, low-value wh0re would post nonsense like this on Facebook? Is she that desperate for attention and social proof? That is disgusting and offensive. If it were me, I would have commented "screw that - now you only have two" and made a fool of her in front of all her friends.

Such a stunt is immediate grounds for termination. NEXT!

Ha well played! You got me thinking now.....

That certainly was lame on her part. I have nothing against women dating other men, as I believe options should be open, but just think it was low class of her to post something like that.

Also, I forgot to mention she has led me on up to this point as if she believes in only seeing one person at a time.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a blatant attempt to get you and the other guys jealous (if there is other guys). She wants to let everyone know she is desired because obviously she has low welf-esteem. Obviously she knows you will see it. Attention ***** if there ever was one. Don't play her game, retract your attention. I hate to say it but the more insecure you make these type of girls feel, the more they will want to fvck you.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
Sounds like a blatant attempt to get you and the other guys jealous (if there is other guys). She wants to let everyone know she is desired because obviously she has low welf-esteem. Obviously she knows you will see it. Attention ***** if there ever was one. Don't play her game, retract your attention. I hate to say it but the more insecure you make these type of girls feel, the more they will want to fvck you.

Word. Funny thing is she deleted it.

And doesn't know that I know. So I updated my status this morning with "Never put all your eggs in one basket. Always keep your options open."

Lol.

Thinking about just nexting her. She definitely is an AW and I don't play into that BS.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys so funny update here.

She calls me up after work and I played things off as if they never happened, and mentioned to her wild night last night?

She then said yea and mentioned that her and her friends were wasted, and that her friend that was using her iphone and texted and posted a bunch of crazy stuff with it. So I asked her like what?

And she said this friend just broke up with a dude and wanted to make him jealous and posted that status, but did it unknowingly under her facebook account.

So, believable? I don't know, don't really care, just gonna play it off and keep spinning this plate I guess.

Thought that was funny though. Lol then she said she was going crazy over how I posted my "don't put all your eggs in one basket" comment and thought I saw it and all lol!

Racecar

Don Juan
Reaction score
she said this friend just broke up with a dude and wanted to make him jealous and posted that status, but did it unknowingly under her facebook account.
...and I thought I've heard it all.

Unless the sex is phenomenal, kick her to the curb. Your plate is broken.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I am detecting a bit of disinterest from her. Normally she is blowing my phone up with texts and calls but only got a lame have a good day one from her, and no response to the only one I sent her day.

Not that I care cause I avoid texting too much, but I felt a vibe of blatant ignoring from her. I presume since I ignored her text last night cause I didn't feel like texting her she's got her panties in a bunch.

I'm torn between sending her a 'next' text and deleting her off fb, and keeping her around for a bit.

Basically just looking for any reason to let her go. She comes off as the type that stands on a pedestal and has never had a guy man enough to knock her down off it and walk away.

I've decided I'm gonna mess with her a bit and go cat string on her and go distant for the next couple days and see what happens. If she initiates and regains interest I'll keep her for a bit maybe, but if not, next for sure.

Disinterest is my biggest pet peeve. Lol funny thing is though out of nowhere another chick that I was setting up a meetup with last week that never fell through hit me up wanting to hang out tomorrow.

One shows disinterest, pursue other interests :)

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shizz702 said:
Ok guys so funny update here.

She calls me up after work and I played things off as if they never happened, and mentioned to her wild night last night?

She then said yea and mentioned that her and her friends were wasted, and that her friend that was using her iphone and texted and posted a bunch of crazy stuff with it. So I asked her like what?

And she said this friend just broke up with a dude and wanted to make him jealous and posted that status, but did it unknowingly under her facebook account.

So, believable? I don't know, don't really care, just gonna play it off and keep spinning this plate I guess.

Thought that was funny though. Lol then she said she was going crazy over how I posted my "don't put all your eggs in one basket" comment and thought I saw it and all lol!
true or not, she would never, ever accept such a story from you to excuse past bad behavior

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B said:
true or not, she would never, ever accept such a story from you to excuse past bad behavior

Right on the money with that. She asked what I would have done if it really were her that posted it and I told her she has the right if she wants to.

Then she was like well I'm not like that and am only into seeing one guy at a time, and you have that right too but if you were seeing other girls that would be it. lol whatever.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
words. mean. almost. nothing.

she's playing angles with those words

if she was into seeing one guy at a time, she wouldn't have to verbalize it, as her actions would tell the tale

also given the right circumstances, she would share you with other girls, in spite of her words.

all this talking is nothing but a hindrance to you and your goal of inserting your penis into her vagina

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B said:
all this talking is nothing but a hindrance to you and your goal of inserting your penis into her vagina

:up:

Word. Less talking, more doing!