Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how should i go about this? help please

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my phone texted her some gibberish and she contacted me saying um what? i saidsorry pocket text so there goes steady week of no contact fml

Technically, the contact wasnt on purpose, so really its still NC.

Yeah it might be hard to get over this one but time always heals. Go out this weekend. Do something you havent done before. Trust me, once you get back out there and meet new people and get out of your comfort zone, you will look back on this with content.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Your phone pocket texted her, yet earlier you said that you deleted her number?????/

I call bullshyte.

You never deleted her number and this thread reeks of insecurity, neediness and desperation.

I am out. I would wish you luck, but that wouldnt do you any good either.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pocket snap chatted her....

like i said we are still fri3nds on social media

Glassguy

Reaction score
Bullshyte.

Not believe it buddy. Gotta put you on ignore.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok lol don't believe me but why would I lie about that?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some of her older texts were her saying stuff like" I'm a mess I have crazy dogs and i work way to much I don't know why you like me" it was like she was telling me not to like her? I keep thinking like maybe she is waiting for me to chase her but I know I'm 100% wrong but it's the always in the back of my mind.
Look at the bolded... Look at women like the weather, they change all the time, and are highly irregular. Contact her less than she contacts you. She hasn't contacted you in a week. Sorry to say, but time to start no contact. You don't need closure or any of that nonsense.

I know it sucks and you want to hold on, but it will only make the situation worse.

"A man's gift is his time". She has done nothing lately to earn her gift!

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very very true just hard for a oneitis guy like me it sucks I am but I'm trying to spin plates just as of right now I'm obviously not good at it. but really appreciate the help fellas. my mother died last year around the holidays and I was looking for someone to spend time with this time of year because it really bums me out to be by myself and she helped made me appreciate the holidays like i used to.it gets very lonely that's why I'm so pressed. but I know what I have to do

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOMEN will always make time for a man that’s important to them. That’s all there is.

I don’t care if she work 7 days a week. She sounds like she had no life or has taken on a lot of debt somewhere

antr

Don Juan
Reaction score
very very true just hard for a oneitis guy like me it sucks I am but I'm trying to spin plates just as of right now I'm obviously not good at it. but really appreciate the help fellas. my mother died last year around the holidays and I was looking for someone to spend time with this time of year because it really bums me out to be by myself and she helped made me appreciate the holidays like i used to.it gets very lonely that's why I'm so pressed. but I know what I have to do
Look man we've all been through this and we know it's not easy to just forget and let go,but this girl is making you feel bad now and shes not worth it.

Focus on yourself and improve in everything and do it because its about YOU not them, and they will come.
I assure you there are million girls out there much better than her who will make sure you know they are interested and wont confuse you like this.

So just forget this chick, even if she contacts you just shrug it off, this will lead to nowhere in the end.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are right it's done fvck it. guess back in the gym and overtime at work here i come lol

Andrewdiceclay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look man we've all been through this and we know it's not easy to just forget and let go,but this girl is making you feel bad now and shes not worth it.

Focus on yourself and improve in everything and do it because its about YOU not them, and they will come.
I assure you there are million girls out there much better than her who will make sure you know they are interested and wont confuse you like this.

So just forget this chick, even if she contacts you just shrug it off, this will lead to nowhere in the end.
Solid advice.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the no contact is working she is hitting me up on Snapchat sending pics of herself dolled up blowing me up on text etc etc. I haven't answered but 1 thing which was her merry Christmas text but it's hard not to.

she still hasn't counter offered meeting up which is why I haven't said anything back to her except for a her merry Christmas text to which I said thanks you too. other then that she's been just sending me texts and snaps of her dressed up and etc etc

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just pull out your guitar and start singing "when you love a woman...."

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I'm just holding out for the most part feels much better to have the upper hand. last night she posted a snap of her watching something on a movie about a dance move and just outta me thinking it was funny I sent her a message saying why you watching videos of me dance!
prolly shouldn't of done that but it was one of my favorite scenes in a movie and I had to say something hahah