Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should I deal with guys hitting on girl?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OC Speedball said:
Ok, here you go. I cropped myself out (we both had limes in our mouths, lol)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/mattstank/DSC_1198.jpg

It's very hard for me to bulk up. I have been lifting since I was 14, but back then I was doing lightweight and high rep. Very, very hard for me to gain. I eat a good amount and take ON casein protein at night, and ON Whey pre and post workout. I don't take creatine or any supplements (which would help). I'm going easy on deads cause I had an injury. I'm squating and going heavy as phuck on shoulders and bench though.
Don't worry about gaining weight. Your body is set on a figure that it likes. Forcing your body to gain weight will do nothing but gain it in all the WRONG places. I am the same way and I have a friend who is the same way. The guy works out like 3 hours a day doing heavy sets and he's only bulked up a little and then stabilized.

Don't waste money on all those supplements and bull. Think about it this way, your Honda Civic isn't going to turn into a Ford F150 because you put premium fuel in it. Eat well, easy on the carbs and work out regularly, but ideally leave 1-2 days between heavy sets. A normal and healthy diet should give you all the protein that you need.

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Nice and thanks! Is she Cambodian or from Vietnam? She has that look.

Well, eat more than haha! Because at 6'2" you should be at least 185, at least. Have you ever visited the bodybuilding.com forums for pointers?
She is Filipina. Moved when she was young though; she's not an FOB or anything.

And I am well aware of the bb.com forums and what goes on in the Misc. Hahaha. I am a member. In the end it really doesn't matter. Face > body. And skinny > chubby. Girls like skinny guys. Especially the more artsy ones, like this one. I would love to be an Arnold or Zyzz, but in the end it would only matter as far as intimidating guys. And I never get called out by guys; this isn't high school anymore. Game and face is more important than being yoked, always.

Oh, and thanks for all the advice and suggestions, guys.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OC Speedball said:
Ok, let me add some more stuff for clarification.

This girl claims that her and her friends used to get free rides in limos to clubs with promoters. They would get all paid vacations to Vegas with VIP tables and all that BS. She has pictures backstage with big name bands, and her friend was engaged to the singer of one of these bands. She got to see Avicii and A-Trak for free once just because some bouncer saw them walking by and pulled them into the club for free. Blah, blah, blah. I believe her, because her and her friends are hot.

But what she said after she told me this was that she now hates clubs and she hates how superficial they are. She said (in almost her exact words), "I was young and I took advantage of it. I wanted to have fun. But it gets old fast, and now I realize how people go to these clubs just to take pictures and post them on facebook to try to move up some imaginary social ladder." I told her that I would have done the same thing if I was in her shoes. Free drinks and free concerts? Hell yeah. When we walked into the club we were holding hands. When we were in the club we were holding hands and making out. She never left my side and she kept saying how she wanted to leave but that the only reason she was there was because she wanted to see the DJ. We did leave early.

So most people would say judge a girl by her actions. Well, her actions speak volumes. I was at her house before we went out and she kept bringing me food and kept asking me if I wanted more water. She even brought more icecubes for my water when it melted. When I got a stomach ache after eating two spicy pizzas and a soda at a pizza parlor after we left the club she got super concerned and rubbed my tummy and back. When I dropped her off at home she took me inside and made me coffee...and another one for the road so that I wouldn't fall asleep.

What I'm saying is, this girl DOES like me. She pretty much is my girlfriend, I just haven't endowed her with the title yet. I called her a "friend" because I haven't made her my girlfriend yet and I wanted to display to her that I'm not going to care or get all flustered when some guy tries to hit on her. I am the first guy she has taken home to her parents since 2010 (her parents confirmed this), so I'm not concerned about her walking off at all. Oh, and I did have sex with her.
Thats wassup bro.. Just remember have some other girls in your back pockets. Always have options. All girls have options and tons of dudes hitting her and most of them will leave her man for a better one. I'm not tryna instill any negatives ideas or anything i'm just saying that's reality. Last thing you want to happen is to catch oneitis.

Last edited:

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forcing your body to gain weight will do nothing but gain it in all the WRONG places.
Forgive me because I might sound like a an @ss in this post; but your just flat out completely wrong here with all your advice.

The guy works out like 3 hours a day doing heavy sets and he's only bulked up a little and then stabilized.
Your friend has a fast metabolism and he's working out for 3 hours a day doing heavy squats??? I realize your probably exaggerating to make a point, but you guys (fast metabolism dudes) aren't growing for two simple reasons:

-your not eating enough (and not tracking your marcos & caloric intake)

-your lifting splits are all wrong; usually over-training and under-eating.

-lack of knowledge

Don't waste money on all those supplements and bull.
Again completely false. Creatine is one of the BEST supps to put on size, strength and help you on this journey. Again before ANYTHING else, its all about your food intake, its called a supplement for a reason. Too many dudes think if they take the latest greatest supps they will put on muscle like magic; not going to happen.

Eat well, easy on the carbs and work out regularly, but ideally leave 1-2 days between heavy sets.
Easy on the carbs??? You guys need carbs MORE than the average joe because you burn through them so quickly. If your getting too fat when you increase your caloric intake, then your macros are all messed up. Do you know what your maintenance calories are? Do you know what your activity level is like and how it affects the amount of calories your burning off each day?

If you say no, your simply guessing and your program is set up to fail.

The #1 problem of EVERY SINGLE GUY who says they eat a lot, but still can't gain weight is CONSISTENCY. They aren't dedicated enough to eat enough day in and day out. They all THINK they eat a lot and they might for one HUGE meal, but then they graze the rest of the day.

A normal and healthy diet should give you all the protein that you need.
This all depends on what is normal for that person, so I won't get into that. I will say protein needs go up significantly for those who participate in heavy weight training regularly.

Educate yourself and you achieve your goals. But if your not in it 100% and your not consistent, your wasting your time.

PIMP

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speedball....I thought your name looked familair....I got into an online spat with that Snowdog guy on your thread
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=186378

Anyway, first things first..I think I'm going to rep Cordon every time he posts a pic of his GF...............
Be careful about trying to gain too much weight too fast....I did the same thing when I was 22-23. All I did was build new fat cells in my gut area which I now battle with every day. You're still VERY young......I had a 29" inch waist until I was 30 years old. Being skinny is just a natural phase for most young men. However, get as strong as you want. Two words: Bruce Lee....At first glance, he was skinny, but he was also ripped and strong as hell. He could hold a 70 pound barbell out away from his chest with his arms extended and locked for an extended period of time. He did this while weighing 132 lbs.

Guys hitting on your chick ? Well, at least the muscle guy ASKED about the situation... That was cool of him. There's so many variables. The bottom line is respect. If a guy compliments your girl in a respectful way....without giving off a vibe that he's trying to work his way in.....no problem. Keep in mind that an a-hole will be an a-hole if he feels he can get away with it. In other words, he doesn't see you as a threat.

The way to combat this is to badassify yourself.......Weights, martial arts, mental toughness.......
Guys hitting on a hot chick when it's not entirely clear if she's with the dude or not is a fact of life. Get used to it. It's your responsibility to set the tone of the visual situation regarding whether the chick is "with you" or not.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubirosa said:
Be careful about trying to gain too much weight too fast....I did the same thing when I was 22-23. All I did was build new fat cells in my gut area which I now battle with every day.
Actually people usually keep the same quantity of fat cells with them their entire life. I say usually because there has been studies that show that some morbidly obese people have shown to have a small increase in the quantity of fat cells. It's only the SIZE of the fat cells that increase or decrease.

The simple solution to gaining weight is to eat more in general. That means more carbs, more protein and more fat. However keep them in the same ratio that you do now, assuming you are eating the right way. RDA for these three nutrients lie around 45-60% carbs, 20-35% fats and 10-35% protein. An increase of about 300 to 500 calories per day is a healthy increase.

Weight training is also obviously very important if you want to gain strength and size. It's up to you what you want to do. For strength and power go heavy, low reps. For size and definition go moderate weight 6-12 reps. The classic 3 sets of 10 is perfect for building size and definition.

Creatine is the only supplement I have ever takne besides protein powder. It will make you look bigger because it allows your muscles to hold more water.

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Lets be real here...you enter a room full of horney men being served alcohol with a gorgeous girl in tow whom you effectively disown as a friend...expect to be challenged. Your girl didnt want to go into that club to chat with her dj friend...she wanted to be entertained...most girls go to clubs for that reason...in my opinion theres nothing good to come of it. She gets to be entertained...part of which means she gets to watch you work for her! In my opinion dont take her to clubs. Youre asking for trouble.
Not sure what you are trying to say. Of course she went to be entertained...she wanted to see her favorite DJ. He made a special appearance. I didn't understand the hype behind him, but the club was packed. Guess he just wasn't my style.

Pimp-sicle said:
Creatine is one of the BEST supps to put on size, strength and help you on this journey.
Yeah, creatine gives me a ton of energy and improved lifts, but it also makes me break out with acne and I get really angry on it. I seriously LOVE creatine and I wish I could take it, but it's not worth it for me.

Rubirosa said:
Speedball....I thought your name looked familair....I got into an online spat with that Snowdog guy on your thread
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=186378
Haha, I've come quite a way. And I do remember how that thread turned into an e-argument. Also, solid post by the way.

My friend's older brother was a Navy SEAL and he is 150 lbs. He is just some average looking skinny guy, yet he is strong as phuck and runs marathons all the time. His younger brother (my friend) is 210 lbs. and a total meathead. They both bench 300 + lbs. (I've seen it). Anyways, they'll wrestle each other and the 150 lb. brother always throws my friend around and makes him tap out. It's pretty funny. Just thought I'd share that since the Bruce Lee part of your post reminded me of it.

Danger said:
In short, she wanted you to stake your ownership of her. You could have done that and kept the meat-head away at the same time.
Interesting...