Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should a DJ handle this

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a DJ decides to try to make the girl chase him, how does he get her to chase him when they aren't talking daily?

I recently met a girl, she gave me her number, but we have been not being able to get together (she being busy/me being busy)

Is it DJ to just ask her out for drinks? And what do you say if she says she is busy that night?

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always lead your date. Of course it's ok to ask for drinks. If she's busy then pick another date. Girls will always have their shield up. So that first date is always a litlle bit difficult to arrange. My advice: never rely on girls chasing you, or never try and make girls chase you. It doesn't work that way, it just happens without you trying. My point, you should always pursue the opportunities out there. If you play ur cards right and have a lot of experience then girls will chase you, but only if you don't TRY.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her up at around 3-4pm or an hour before she leaves work, asks her when she's having dinner. Lets say she says 7 o'clock.

You say - Great I'll pick you up at 830-9 and we'll get some drinks at this cool place. If she says shes busy, give her another chance, but put her on back burner for a couple weeks. Then call again, but only make plans for the later evening to make your intentions clearer.