Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How rough are most guys during sex?

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was having a conversation with a couple of buddies last night about girls they've talked to in the past about this. They both said that most of these girls have said that most of the guys they'd slept with didn't do things like pull their hair, push their face into the bed, smack their ass, flip them around, lightly choke them, etc.

To me this kind of behavior seems natural in bed and I had a hard time believing that few guys do this. I've never really asked any women about this. What are your thoughts?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that's probably true for the most part. AFCs may try and be more supplicating to the woman's needs instead of just punishing her like she wants. Asking questions like "does this feel good" or saying "I want to please you" may sound good in practice but are qualifying in nature. Women want to be fvcked not to do the fvcking. Show her what it's like to have sex with a man. Do what you want. She will feed off it and come up with her own ideas. If you want to try something then don't ask. If she doesn't like it, she will let you know. Show her that sex with you is different than all others.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am rough, but nowhere as rough as you.
I spank her hard, and i keep fvcking her even harder, regardless of her expressing pain... My satisfaction is priority #1 (wasn't always like this)

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hair pulling and ass smacking is a gold standard. if you're not smacking/grabbing ass i dont know what you're doing. but i'm a total ass man so my opinion may be skewed. flipping over is also hot too. especially if she's a spinner and you just toss her around to your liking. not so sure about the light choking though. i know some chicks are into that, but i'm not down with it.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha... the other day I was flirting with a girl I'd just met, she smarted off to me, and my first instinct was to just grab her throat for a few seconds. I did it, and she responded very well. Obviously that's not appropriate in all settings or for all women, but this time my instinct was dead on. We ended up getting pretty physical on my friend's boat just a few minutes after I met her.

Just in general, over the last few months I've gotten really aggressive both physically and verbally. I'm not talking about abusive; I'm just developing a sense of how far I can go with certain girls and just doing it, whereas before I was holding back.

The results so far have been very positive.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
49au said:
haha... the other day I was flirting with a girl I'd just met, she smarted off to me, and my first instinct was to just grab her throat for a few seconds. I did it, and she responded very well. Obviously that's not appropriate in all settings or for all women, but this time my instinct was dead on. We ended up getting pretty physical on my friend's boat just a few minutes after I met her.

Just in general, over the last few months I've gotten really aggressive both physically and verbally. I'm not talking about abusive; I'm just developing a sense of how far I can go with certain girls and just doing it, whereas before I was holding back.

The results so far have been very positive.
no i hear you. some chicks are into some rough ****. i remember the comedian louis ck doing a bit about how after one of his shows, in his younger days, he took a chick up to his hotel room and they made out and stuff, but every time he grabbed her ass or tried to remove her clothes, she would stop him. he sees her again the next day and she says hey howcome we didn't have sex? he said, because you kept stopping me. she said no i was really into it, i like when a guy just cant control himself and just forces me into it. he was like WHAT THE ****, so you wanted me to rape you on the off chance that you'd be into that ****??

i was dying, but it's true. some girls are into some dark stuff. i think it's safer though, to find out what their boundaries are before you make a move. ass slapping and stuff like that is harmless play. choking someone is different. i know it kills the spontaneity of it, but before you guys hook up, its good to find out what her likes and dislikes are