Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How red are these flags?

pumpkin-head

Don Juan
Reaction score
The flags are cherry red enough to not continue this any further.

Bible_Belt said:
I think the online rule is that lying about your age is ok if you actually look the age you are saying you are.

You might find out a little more of her relationship history. I have known some women who have technically never been married, but lived with a guy for several years, and might as well have been.
If a woman is lying about her age, she will lie to you about anything. 37 to 45 years is a huge difference in everything about her. No 45 year old can pull off anything a 37 year old can with genetics included. Lying about age is a turn off, especially when you are getting an old hag instead of a relatively younger woman that she posed as. Do you lie about your age?

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
I still think it's funny that guys here advocate lying about your age, but if a woman does it then it's a red flag. Pick one or the other, gentlemen, don't be hypocrites.
Shyt I am in agreement (almost) with the Zek.

Why would anyone give a flying fvck about a 37-45 year old joshing about her age. She's an old hag no matter which age she is, and if fvcking old hags is your thing, then again I say who gives a shyt. You're not looking at a relationship, just a couple saggy fvcks to drain your balls on a slow day. Sick basterd, but go for it if wrinkle bags are your thing.:rockon: