How rare is a DJ?

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm doing a staw poll on how rare a DJ is.

Add up

number of DJs you know
number of AFCs you know
number of Inbetweeners you know

I'll go first..

DJs: Not many
AFCs: Loads
Inbetweeners: some

that seems like a lot of AFCs :/

but I have so many friends it would be impossible to count them all, I'm so popular. (ha!)

anyway, I'm from the UK where I think things are different. People aren't used to pimps, ubers, players here, not where I'm from anyway.

Last edited:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot
A little
Not many

Who you know and hang around with determines how you're likely to end up. If you know tons of AFC's, and only a handful of DJ's, it doesn't take a giant mental leap to determine that you're screwed and need new friends. Also, if you can quantitively put a number on the people you know you might want to consider socializing more... then again, I've always been a believer of "it's better to have more people who know you than people you know"...

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know too many people to establish how many are djs and how many are afcs:)

anyway, people i hang out with are the funny jerks that you have a lot of fun with and they all are very smooth with girls. despite this, i never saw them directly approaching a girl

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first roommate here at school was a brazilian DJ who was super smooth with the ladies ... he actually took me under his wing for a while and showed me the ropes, and I am grateful to this day for what he did. A year after I roomed with him I had chicks all over me, and before that I had none. He was definatelly part of my progress towards becoming a DJ.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many different shades of 'DJ' that it's quite difficult to look at a guy and say that he is a 'DJ' or not. Granted, there are alot of AFC's around (or we wouldn't have some 15k+ members on this website).

I mean, You got your true pimps, they get paid for their pu$$y.

you have your soldier pimps that go around fvcking any piece of ass that moves.

You got your allstar pimps; they tag all the hottest ass.

You got your junior pimps that are learning the game.

You got your players, your macks, and your hos...

"And all the rest of you... All the rest of you are HATERS!"

Hating the game, hating the players, the pimps and the rules.