Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Pathetic Am I Really?

Reaction score
ok i'm new to this so help me out peeps. ok-i just recently started a new job and in the training class i randomly started flirting with this gorgeous girl and well...at first it seemed to me like she was extremely interested (surprised the hell out of me)-she would laugh at everything i say, direct eye contact, compliments (ur sooo funny, oh i love ur sideburns, oh i have such a blast with u)-the usual signs don juan says...by the end of the 3 week training class she would let me eat her lunch with her and had given me nicknames as well as asked me for relationship advice for her ex and even asked me to go to the gym with her. now...since im skeptical as to why a gorgeous woman would want anything to do with me i ask...did i screw up by not asking her out the first time i noticed or am i still salvagable...or am i just her new best friend? im confused.

i see her at work and shes always happy to see me and updates me on her life. shes still single, but im kinda skeptical still...what should i do. am i just a "nice guy" to her or does she want something more? and yeah, im prepared for major criticism...:confused:

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
since im skeptical as to why a gorgeous woman would want anything to do with me
My friend, that's the antithesis of the DJ mindset. Of course a gorgeous woman would be attracted to you. Instead of titling this thread, "how pathetic am I", instead ask yourself, "how can I best seize this opportunity". Make a conscious effort to minimize and eliminate the negative self talk.

Asking for relationship advice is not a great sign. That's the LJBF zone.

My advice, turn up the C&F, dominance and kino. Bust her balls and show her your sexual side. Going to the gym is perfect for kino. Correct her form on the exercises.

Also, since this is a girl from work, be aware of the dangers of dating co wokers.

Reaction score
hmmm. yeah i understand the co worker thing...but she works totally different hours from me, so im cool me thinks...

Reaction score
Are you waiting for an ugly girl to show interest in you to ask out?? Ask her out and find out out if she sees you as other than a friend (chump)! You won't know until you ask!!

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capo,

I'm moving this thread to Don Juan Discussion. It's not that your questions aren't important. I'm sure that to you, they are. It's just that your problem is not one thats unique to older men.

Men of all ages have confidence issues with women. The main forum (and the DJ Bible btw) is better suited for you to get ideas on how to deal with your situation. In the main forum, you should get some respones that are just as good as the ones you got here.

Take Care.

Reaction score
How Pathetic Am I Really?

About as pathetic as to post these words about yourself.

Never put yourself down kid. When you stand alone in front of a mirror all whom you do not see are beneath you.

You are the boss of boss's like your screen name is suggesting.

Capo de Capo!

And no I do not speak italian. I used to read Mack Bolan novels when I was a kid.

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capo De Tutti Capi
...by the end of the 3 week training class she would let me eat lunch with her
This line just shows how much in AFC mode you really are. Change your thinking or you will be an EMOTIONAL TAMPON 4 LIFE.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JUST very casually ask her out somewhere..

"hey there is this really cool movie playing ..lets go"

then on the date PIMP her like crazy
C+F
kino, kino kino...

I think she might be testing you....
grab your balls and go for it ..and rock her world (and pass her shyt tests)

Reaction score
ok uh...whats afc mode? and yeah...last thing i wanna' be is emotional tampon boy. or emo boy. **** that. thanks for the posts~

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
by the end of the 3 week training class she would let me eat lunch with her
Old AFC attitude: Eating lunch with her is an honor of sorts. She holds the power; "letting me eat with her."

NEW DJ - Mac style attitude: She would be honored to eat lunch with me!! Maybe she should eat with me; after all my time is very valuable. You hold the power. "Let's go to lunch next week." You control the situation and you show her how much of a Stud you really are.

Zangatti

Don Juan
Reaction score
And BTW, if you don't know this already Capo, AFC=Average Frustrated Chump. Ever read the DJ Bible? That's some good stuff.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capo De Tutti Capi
ok uh...whats afc mode? and yeah...last thing i wanna' be is emotional tampon boy. or emo boy. **** that. thanks for the posts~
You sayin there's something wrong with emo? HUH? Even though it is enormously AFC, it can teach you alot of good lessons, and I am a fan of the MUSIC, not the lyrics. Ever listen to "Again I go Unnoticed" by Dashboard Confessional? It contains the proverbial AFC mindset. Download it and listen to it, and you WILL want to punch yourself in the face. Don't be the guy in the song. Be the MAN that could beat the SHIT out of that wimp in the song.

GRAB your balls and do something about this chick before it's too late.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should go grab your ballz and run into a wall. I used to be like you. When I first used the DJ concepts it worked on women, so well in fact I didnt know what to do when they were so into me.

So how do you know when you're a true DJ?

A: When you realise you can walk away from a HB without regret and move on.

Took me a while to be able to walk away clean. We have all fallen into the LJBF mode and hoped someday 'the' woman will see you in a different light.

Assess the situation buddy, if you are in trouble move on or make her 'your' friend.

Reaction score
aite guys, thanks for the posts, im gonna' assess this situation and hit u back later. oh theres nothing wrong with emo if u mean the music, but to me-emo is a fad, its a scene of people its not the music, and im sure u know what i mean. thanks~