Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How old is too old to be single?

Votes: 1 3.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 6.1%

Votes: 3 9.1%

Votes: 8 24.2%

Votes: 6 18.2%

Votes: 4 12.1%

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters

Single_Sucks

Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm 24, it seems that everyone else in the entire world has a girlfriend/boyfriend.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single_Sucks said:

I'm 24, it seems that everyone else in the entire world has a girlfriend/boyfriend.
24? dude, this is THE age to be single. Dont waste your 20's being with one girl. 20's is your sarging stage, IMO. Plus i want to add, at this age you should be worrying about yourself more than having a girlfriend. you should be out meeting different girls and have your cell phone filled up with different girls, potential hook ups. a girlfriend will only detach your from yourself and everything will become about "you and her", thus sacrificing your time.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No age is too old.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny u ask this. Today is my Bday n jus turned 24, im single n had a lot of girls at one time. Now im jus thinking about life n seeing wat to do now. I feel im still young so that's a plus. Have a good job,no kids. Yea at times I wish I wasn't single but im glad where im at right now wit not that much drama. I think being single n never being in love or married depeds on the person. Mayb 30 sumthing... we all still have time so don't worry

Junkyard

Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
24? dude, this is THE age to be single. Dont waste your 20's being with one girl. 20's is your sarging stage, IMO. Plus i want to add, at this age you should be worrying about yourself more than having a girlfriend. you should be out meeting different girls and have your cell phone filled up with different girls, potential hook ups. a girlfriend will only detach your from yourself and everything will become about "you and her", thus sacrificing your time.
c/s

Single_Sucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
you should be worrying about yourself more than having a girlfriend. you should be out meeting different girls and have your cell phone filled up with different girls, potential hook ups
Improving myself is and has always been top of my agenda. I have quite a few numbers in my cell, though I would honestly prefer that one of those pretty young things would actually transpire into a LTR.

Junkyard

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes miss having a girl, but when I have a girl, i wanna be single again lol...guess u cant have both

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you gotta play the game in your 20s, get plenty of ass left and right until your d1ck can't take it no more.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Single_Sucks said:
Improving myself is and has always been top of my agenda. I have quite a few numbers in my cell, though I would honestly prefer that one of those pretty young things would actually transpire into a LTR.
I think if you want a LTR and you're over the age 18 or in your 20's, then that's old enough. The question isn't one of being too old to be single the problem is having a goal of a LTR and not being able to obtain it.

Single_Sucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Poll has interesting results. The fact that each category has almost equal votes right now shows that this may have a strong POV (Point of View) factor involved.

Single_Sucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we should just treat the '45' option as '45 and over'

So now we have one band of people saying that we should really get a girlfriend in our 30's and an almost equal band saying that no age is too old.

Oh, and I don't want anyone citing Hugh Hefner, OK? That's such a load of bullsh1t, the girls are in it for the modelling contracts/career options. Of course they spin it to look like they're in love....anyway, I digress...on with the Poll please

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Single_Sucks said:

I disagree with the question. It implies that age should be the determining factor in choosing a mate, rather than finding a mate you're truly compatible with.

As long as you maintain your mentality, prepare for misery.

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From 24 to 30 you can have women of all ages everything from 18 to 45. Take advantage.

I just turned 34 and divorced my 2nd wife this summer. I'm going to do what I should have done at 24 - get my ass in the gym, play piano again, get my finances in better shape and live life to it's fullest again.

Don't waste your opportunity.

apusislaya

Banned
Reaction score
My friend, a co worker, with whom I'm really good friends, he was single until 50 or 51. He got married last year. He did have FBs, I don't know about girl friends, but to get married he went back to his country and got a 35 year old wife. So if multiple FBs don't count he was single until 50.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single_Sucks said:

I'm 29 and I don't even see this

where the hell do you live

Single_Sucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rural England

Plus, I decided to do some research on a dating forum consisting of both guys and girls. You may have seen me reference it in one of my other recent posts. I asked people's perceptions of when they would be at their peak of attractiveness. Here are the results:

Females guessed their maximum attractiveness at: 33 years
Males rated maximum female attractiveness at: 26 years

Males guessed their maximum attractiveness at: 31 years
Females rated maximum male attractiveness at: 34 years

Last edited: