Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how old are you? C&F response.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that whenever older women are interested in me one of the first two questions that they ask me is
how old are you?
whenever they do that I immediately take it as an Indication of interest and then reply...

what else you wanna know about me, my social security number too?
this is a ****y funny reply and dont answer her question so I can keep her guessing.
whenever older women ask the age of guys it is the biggest indication of interest that she will show. it means that she wants to know if she can sleep with you and not be seem as a child abuser.

so guys be ready for that question whenever you talk with older women. older women are very discreet whenever they are interested in a guy because they wanna keep their reputation and not be seemed as a b1ach.
they will always ask you how old are you when they are interested.
always tell her that you are 3 or 4 years older than your real age just to make sure you have that requisite covered.
remember that when it comes to seduction lies are called flirting so dont feel bad by saying that you are older than your real age.
you are not lying you're flirting.

you can use this response with younger women too. it is a ****y and funny response for all ages.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to disagree with you.

Granted, "Do you want to know my SSN to?" is a some-what C&F. I don't see how telling her you are 3 or 4 years older is C&F or beneficiary in anyway.

When women ask me something like that I make up an obviously incorrect age, and refuse to tell them how old I am. By continously saying I'm 12 years old or whatever.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said that there is anything ****y or funny by telling them that you are 3 or 4 years older.
what I meant to say is that if you decide to tell her what is your age then is good to make yourself look older than what you actually are.
for example, lets say that she is 33 and you are 25. it is in your advantage to make her believe that you are 28 or 29 years old.

if you keep on telling her that you are 12 she might start to believe that you have a maturity problem or that you are 20 instead of 25 and reject you because she will start to think that you are too young for her.
PZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

sensefull

Don Juan
Reaction score
(not intended for original poster, but just in general)

What's with David D. preaching ****y and funny all the time anyways. I mean, yes, it does work and you can get basically any girl you want if '****y and funny' is done right. (I remember doing it too much, getting the girl, and being hungry for more). I still do the ****y and funny bit every so often but I have a balance between seriousness/funny/confident. If you always need to play a 'game' with a girl to get the girl to show you're confident, there's got to be some insecurity issues you need to solve before you're actually truly confident. Tell her your age and be carefree about it. Don't let age keep you from asking the girl out and showing each other a good time.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by librito
if you keep on telling her that you are 12 she might start to believe that you have a maturity problem or that you are 20 instead of 25 and reject you because she will start to think that you are too young for her.
PZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
I don't think SparkleMotion will have a problem with people thinking he's immature. He's hairier than a bear.

I told a girl I was 12 in class one day and she got all wide-eyed and believed me. I usually tell girls I'm 12 and they hit me and say "shut up", and the only thing different about this time was tonality and the nature of the conversation. So C+F is really mostly in the tone and the attitude rather than the actual words.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seanshay said............I told a girl I was 12 in class one day and she got all wide-eyed and believed me. I usually tell girls I'm 12 and they hit me and say "shut up", and the only thing different about this time was tonality and the nature of the conversation. So C+F is really mostly in the tone and the attitude rather than the actual words.

I agree with what you said, you can tell a girl who's younger or about your age that you are 12 and if it is done with a good C&F tonality and attitude it will work just fine.

but, this is a big but, if it is done with older women it will certainly backfire because instead of C&F she will look at it as childish. we all know that the biggest nightmare for older women is to hang out with immature guys because her friends then are gonna say that she is your stepmother instead of your girlfriend or another degrading comment along those lines.

it is true that older women like younger guys but they are afraid of what they perceive as going out with immature guys. as result, when you are talking with older women there is a thin line betwen C&F and be seemed as immature.
like the proffesor [o0] likes to say:
pzzzzzzzzz

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
"Old enough to do it right, but young enough to do it twice"

Or, if I'm in a bar or club "15, but keep that quiet, as I had to sneak in here"

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think any kind of response with some humor behind works.

you are lucky my friend. at my age, people think im 25 or 26, even my family says so. well anywho that explains why i get along with people older than me.

Take care of your skin when you're young, baby it

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
you can respond
im 17 but feel for 69.
it will make her laugh and shes gonna keep chating with you.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:p telling people that I'm 12 is the best way to get a nasty hoe off your back when you've never seen or spoken to eachother.

Makes em feel awful for having feelings towards somebody that young.

In fact after posting, I feel bad, I may have progenated a few misbecomings of any adult:mad:

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sensefull
(not intended for original poster, but just in general)

What's with David D. preaching ****y and funny all the time anyways. I mean, yes, it does work and you can get basically any girl you want if '****y and funny' is done right. (I remember doing it too much, getting the girl, and being hungry for more). I still do the ****y and funny bit every so often but I have a balance between seriousness/funny/confident. If you always need to play a 'game' with a girl to get the girl to show you're confident, there's got to be some insecurity issues you need to solve before you're actually truly confident. Tell her your age and be carefree about it. Don't let age keep you from asking the girl out and showing each other a good time.
I disagree. There is many areas he goes into detail other than c&f. He also goes into inner game, body language,sexual communication, etc. Too much c&f is like putting too much spice on your taco. It can be bad.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ****y funny stuff is more of an attitude and you have to be able to play the role if you want it to work. You can't just snap back a few comments, and then wait for good results. It is an acquired way of acting and alot of people won't get good results with it because women can see right through the words and look at their insecure body positions. There's really no need to rip ****y & funny comments all the time. A well placed comment every once in a while is worth a whole lot more.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find out the hard way. But the best answer to how old are you? Is to lie about your age, best age to use is 3 years older than her.