Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often should you contact your GF and see her?

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basicly this is the situation i dont talk to my gf at all and when i do hear from her or she hears from me its like only 3 times a week thru texting.

How often should a gf/bf communicate with each other in a weekly basis, and how often should i see her.

Everytime i wanna see her she makes up an excuse too or like we'll set up a day so we can see each other then the day comes and she makes up an excuse or something happen or comes up.

Im getttin fed up really so rather than expressing it to her and making me feel like an afc in her eyes i come here where i can get some help and improve myself.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she's not interested.
What's the point of having a GF if you don't even see her?

Why don't you next her and find a girl that has an interest in you and an interest in having a BF?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loser

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are you sure you two are going out?:confused:

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. how old are you?
2. have you ever kissed her?
3. if you said yes to #2, have you ever had sex with her?
4. when you TXT her, what do you two talk about? (boring stuff?)

if she is your GF, you shouldnt be scared to actually CALL her and flirt with her. i do it all the time. i would call my gf, flirt, be sexual, get her arroused, and set up a date. works all the time, and i make her wonder about me all day.

girls love to flirt, covertly of course. if she ever says "i got to", or "im busy" or just ends the convo more than ONCE, she is not interested. if the girl is interested in you, you can easily keep her up all night (which means she enjoys flirting with you)

Listen P&S, if the girl is not interested, give her the silence treatment. (no your not a wuss if you do this). stop communicating with her, and go out on dates with 2 different girls before the end of this month. it will change your current perspective.

The PleasureKing

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i have been wanting to leave her since this started happening which is since we started going out 2 weeks ago, before that she would literally blow me up, now i barely hear from her if im lucky.

So how do i let her know that i dont wanna deal with her no more in a manish manner. cause when she text me she acts like its all good and i play right along with her.

Silent treatment well by that u mean when she calls me well yeah right i mean TEXT me dont reply right?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Cut her off. Move on but don't tell her. Make her chase you. Don't reply to her text's. If she calls act like everything is just peachy. If she asks why you haven't called, just say you've been busy.

Then put the onus back on her, say "Whats up?" If she doesn't ask you to do something, tell her your busy and have to run. At that point she'll ask whats wrong, tell her nothing, you've got to go, you were in the middle of something before she called.

Then let her call you again. Then if she doesn't ask you to do something you can ask her to do something to see where its going (if anywhere)

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sav said:
are you sure you two are going out?:confused:
bro, he texts here 3 times a week! if thats not going out, then I don't know what is

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually use a point score, that way I don't call too much and look desperate and also so I don't call too little where she thinks I'm not even talking to her.

For MLTRs and LTRs I usually talk to for a total of 3-5 points a week. (Depends how many girls in rotation)
For a Fkbuddy usually 1-2 points a week

Meetup (Actually seeing each other face to face) = 1 point
Phone = Half a point (2 phone calls = 1 point)
Text Message = a quater (4 texts = 1 point)

So for example
Monday you call your fukbuddy (.5 point)
Wednesday you meetup and end up fuking (1 point)
Thursday call and talk for a brief 10 minutes
Don't speak to her until next week

For a LTR you don't want to be seeing her over and over because it gets boring and she may end up becoming too clingy. It also gives you time to practice sarging and still mess with other chicks.

iLoveCookies

Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light said:
I usually use a point score, that way I don't call too much and look desperate and also so I don't call too little where she thinks I'm not even talking to her.

For MLTRs and LTRs I usually talk to for a total of 3-5 points a week. (Depends how many girls in rotation)
For a Fkbuddy usually 1-2 points a week

Meetup (Actually seeing each other face to face) = 1 point
Phone = Half a point (2 phone calls = 1 point)
Text Message = a quater (4 texts = 1 point)

So for example
Monday you call your fukbuddy (.5 point)
Wednesday you meetup and end up fuking (1 point)
Thursday call and talk for a brief 10 minutes
Don't speak to her until next week

For a LTR you don't want to be seeing her over and over because it gets boring and she may end up becoming too clingy. It also gives you time to practice sarging and still mess with other chicks.
i like that idea , so 5 points per girl, how do you determine how many points a girl get per week max? or is it always 5 ?

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It says 3 to 5

I usually determine it by how much I like her and how many other girls I'm seeing. If I notice I have many LTRs then I'll most likely speak to them 3 points a week.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LA_Chico said:
bro, he texts here 3 times a week! if thats not going out, then I don't know what is
:crackup:

I have no idea if you meant to be funny. It's funny, though!

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How often do you fvck her?

Seriously… I prefer when chicks don’t hit up my phone every single day… I’m trying to do my own thing and they just get so demanding… I’d rather spend quality time with ‘em over quantity, plus besides sex I normally have a lot more fun watching a game with the guys or scouting out new chicks, lol… you know, just doing guy things…

Honestly, from the descriptions I wouldn’t really throw her in the GF category despite the titles… sounds like you met the chick, tried to develop something but it’s fallen off along the way… never really had GFs cancel on me either, maybe rearrange once or twice but not a full-blown cancelllation… new chicks get a one cancellation with a good excuse allowance, if there’re more than that then they’re far too flaky…

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we have been going out for 2 weeks now yeh it aint nothing, we have never had sex or never kissed each other, she is a virgin, she told me her biggest secret which was that she was raped by he exboyfriend, im not gonna get into details on that.

The way i see it me and her are kinda alike and i dont like females calling me everyday neither, but since this is a new RL im kinda shock/disapointed that she is not trynna make it work from the beggining instead she acts like this.

But then the same exact way that i am thinking and feeling she could and probably is feeling the same, oh well i really dont care where this goes from here i just got this hot shorty number at the mall earlier :)

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah shes fiineee lol we already made plans to go for lunch tomorrow afternoon.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never kissed… no sex… lose her now, lol…

Raped by an ex… that’s fvcked up… but if she’s telling the truth she’s most likely fvcked up because of it so you should avoid as harsh as it sounds… I don’t wanna sound too harsh, but that sh!t is an intimate detail and she’s flashing it to you after only 2 weeks of knowing each other properly… that screams trouble to me…

At that early stage things are so open man… you don’t know her… she’s not a girlfriend yet… she’s just a girl you’re getting to know to see if she’d be a worthwhile GF… plenty doesn’t work out at the early stage but you should always pursue it to a fvck…

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sorry to say buddy, but if u havent even kissed your so called girlfriend then how can u even call her ur girlfriend. If ur not kissing, then ur just friends. Judging by ur post i doubt that this girl has any real interest in u. Im sorry to say it but i think i need to bring u back to reality here guy. She's not keeping any of ur dates and u havent even kissed her, and ur limited to texting instead of hearing her voice on the phone. wake the fvck up.
Prove me wrong, next time u see her, lean in and give her a kiss. And dont rationalize her actions when she turns her head.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is interested in you, if she DOES have to cancel she'll really go out of her way to make it up to you (she'll feel bad and really want to re-schedule)

And in terms of how much can you see your girlfriend? A lot. The best part of a relationship for women is just being around you a lot. Take her with you to run errands or just hang out around the house. You definately need to have your own alone time to just be by yourself, but girlfriends really want to be around their guy alot, so ****, let em.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Plain and Simple...let's make this Plain and Simple, shall we?

I think I remember you too, didn't you use to flame Skip alot? Never mind...

You have learned nothing. Nothing from posts I've made, nothing from this site, nothing at all.

I almost feel it's a waste to even tell you what to do, because you probably still won't read shyt.

I mean, lol......

You are so off the track buddy it makes no sense. Before I get into this, I need you to reply and answer this question, if I tell you how to improve yourself, will you take my advice under consideration?

Because I don't like to waste my time, I could be responding to another guy's question.