Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often should I flake?

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

One of my plates hits me up a lot, abt 3x/week. I like hanging out with her but I know I need to go off radar sometimes. It's hard to come up with excuses because we both live on campus... I had already planned on hanging out with her this weekend, but tonight she wants to chill. What should I do?

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not tell her you are tired or not feeling well. Tell her things that are positive or show you take care of **** that needs taking care of: need to study, are hanging out with some friends, are busy that night, etc. Whatever you tell her should not be a negative thing.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost and Confused,

Flaking is for lesser men.

You're better than that. Men who have full lives ALWAYS have enough things going on that naturally interferes with his ability to be available to random women who "are NOT" his exclusive girlfriend.

Learn how to tell women that you're "busy" or you have other "commitments" to attend to. Then, immediately change the subject or YOU suggest another day or time to get together with her.

Whatever you do...offer her no follow up or in-depth explanations as to why you can't get with her on the night that "she" suggests. This girl is not your girlfriend so don't get give her girlfriend level access to you until she's earned it. Also, understand that many women tend to think you're "lying" when you offer too many details to them about why you can't meet up with them-------so don't do it.

If you don't start the habit of making excuses for hooking up with chicks, you won't have to break that habit later.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Lost and Confused,

Flaking is for lesser men.

You're better than that. Men who have full lives ALWAYS have enough things going on that naturally interferes with his ability to be available to random women who "are NOT" his exclusive girlfriend.

Learn how to tell women that you're "busy" or you have other "commitments" to attend to. Then, immediately change the subject or YOU suggest another day or time to get together with her.

Whatever you do...offer her no follow up or in-depth explanations as to why you can't get with her on the night that "she" suggests. This girl is not your girlfriend so don't get give her girlfriend level access to you until she's earned it. Also, understand that many women tend to think you're "lying" when you offer too many details to them about why you can't meet up with them-------so don't do it.

If you don't start the habit of making excuses for hooking up with chicks, you won't have to break that habit later.
Great post--couldn't have said it better.