How often do you see your girl friend/interest?

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl that has high IL in me wants me to be around all the time but I have learnt from my past and this site. In my latest relationship my x was similar - wanted nothing more than to be with me and I obliged, was with her 24/7 until we ultimately became sick of each other and many of each other's traits became unbearable.

Anyway, I am very interested in this girl and see her as a relationship in the near future but I do not want to change my lifestyle dramatically to see her daily and I know this destroys relationships eventually.

How many days per week would you say is standard to see a girl you have high IL for? Im thinking once a week over night stays and maybe once a week day meet up.

zenaddict

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no standard for relationships, if it was, than I am sure the govt would have already made some laws on how many times you can meet a woman before you want to fvck her

since there is no such thing you have to figure it out for yourself and the only way to do so is by not looking for her so you`ll see how much time she can be without you, if she calls you back 3-4 days later after no contact, than it`s safe to assume that 3-4 days is her limit, which means you should meet every 3-4 days, if it`s 5 days, than it means 5 days is her limit

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For_F said:
Girl that has high IL in me wants me to be around all the time but I have learnt from my past and this site. In my latest relationship my x was similar - wanted nothing more than to be with me and I obliged, was with her 24/7 until we ultimately became sick of each other and many of each other's traits became unbearable.

Anyway, I am very interested in this girl and see her as a relationship in the near future but I do not want to change my lifestyle dramatically to see her daily and I know this destroys relationships eventually.

How many days per week would you say is standard to see a girl you have high IL for? Im thinking once a week over night stays and maybe once a week day meet up.

I just usually spend one or 2 days with her on the weekends....anything more gets old fast IMO after the intial honeymoon phase.

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just under once a week, so every 10 days ish is plenty for me.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2-3 times a week. Still in honeymoon phase though, but it's reasonable enough. Two evenings usually and one lunch. Whether we get all 3 depends on our schedules. We'll put ourselves high on the priority list, but not the only people on our lists.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally weekdays I am busy and just don't have enough time/intention to hang out. But i'll spend all weekend with my girl no problem.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday and Saturdays. The Rest of the week belongs to you and only you.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great question - you can read my full answer to it by going here.

In short, though: if you just started dating, stick to seeing her only once a week. The less she sees of you in the beginning the better...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Ideal for long term but non committed romance is once a week, skipping a week every month or so. Even once every 3 weeks can work as it's the peak of missing someone.