Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often do you meet girls/women you like?

Belmar2009

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHat I mean by like: You not only find her physically appealing, but you like
her personality and there is a strong chemistry between you two.

(e.g. You don't just see her as a hook up, but someone you want to spend time with)

The reason I am asking is becuase it seems I only meet women I have that strong attraction to like once or twice a year. The last one being like 7 months ago.

I mean, plenty of girls are physically attractive but alot of them are either *****y, psycho, sloppy drunk, gold diggers or just plain airheads.

I go out in decent amounts, but it seems hard to meet a chick you really connect with.

Is it just me?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far maybe 2 or 3 in the last 2 years. I've met hundreds of women in that time, maybe thousands, and only 2 or 3 really caught my attention for serious potential. What's that say about women in general these days?

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
belmar that completly normal. u just have fun meeting and dating. but in the end, u do all that to find the one u dream of. but u watch out u dont get heart broken whoever she is.
so yea u meet hotties all the time. but the one ure really into... happens once a year or 2

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...............It sucks when you meet someone you dig and they don't dig you in return. Happens to me a whole lot, and I'd have to say that the only time I felt anything that MIGHT be love was my first love.

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i have met 3 such women in the last 4 years.

On the other hand, ive met many women with great personalities, but i had zero physical atraction towards them.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As in talking to them and knowing them better? Hmm. Maybe 3 or 4 in my whole life. Might be a little more.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a numbers game bro. The more you're out there, meeting more women, the more likely you'll find one that fits you more like a glove.

Then again, you can say luck is a variable.