Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often do you meet a woman you are REALLY attracted to? Just met the latest.....

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you still feel a strong attraction to her after what she shared with you? To be honest that would kill any sense of attraction I had for her. Argue that it's not her fault all you like, I even agree but I wouldn't want to deal with that baggage.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanna tap that juicy ass!

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't sound like the type of attraction I thought you were talking about. There are many girls/women whom I would love to just have sex with. But what I thought you were talking about was the type of attraction that could lead to one-itis if you weren't careful.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comote said:
That doesn't sound like the type of attraction I thought you were talking about. There are many girls/women whom I would love to just have sex with. But what I thought you were talking about was the type of attraction that could lead to one-itis if you weren't careful.
Well, my attraction was formulated from a brief social interaction followed by watching her grind on another chick the rest of the night, so it isn't as if I was ready to sell my car to buy her a ring ;)

Nah, it's a physical thing. I'm sure most men would fukk her in about a second, but she isn't a "10" or anything. There's just something about her look that does it for me. And thats a surprise since she isn't a brunette.

Now I just have to figure out a way to hit it that won't involve me having to take out a restraining order :nervous:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I seem to attract my share of the strippers for some reason.
Well, when you spend all your time in strip joints, what do you expect? :) :rockon:

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check This Out!!!!!!!!

STR8UP said:
True to my pattern (been out of a relationship for about 1.5 yrs),
I dont remember if it was on the discovery chanel or one of my bio classes. But I remember them saying there is a natural mating cycle, which takes about 1.5 years... and explains why after this mark a lot of relationships go sour.. Evolutionary speaking you need to be with women long enough to help her through her pregnancy and early baby development.. i.e. during breast feeding when she has hard time getting food on own and needs to attend to babys. so babys survived when father there to help, and genetics which such traits got passed on... it is why if you and other mate dont have much in common, after 1.5 years honeymoon is over..
NOTE: ever see someone again, find them attractive and think, wow, why havent i noticed them before.. That is because while your in your honeymoon state you have tunnel vision..

well thats one theory... i seem to be also on a 1.5 to 2 year as well... I used to think its because im picky and it takes that long for me to find someone (i.e. numbers).... but the bio stuff really seams to make ence

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
Well, when you spend all your time in strip joints, what do you expect? :) :rockon:
Honestly, I don't much care for them. It's kinda like McDonalds.....it's a once a year thing for me.