How often do you guys go out?

EbbsAndFlows

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else get kind of anxious if they aren't out socializing every Friday and Saturday night? Or say, I have a buddy text me to wingman on a Thurs night, even though I know Friday at work I have a ton to do. On the weekends, even if there's not much going on, I still find myself willing to do whatever there is to do, even if I know it's not going to be a great time and I'm tired.

I have some buddies who are totally cool staying in on a Fri an Sat night, even with high developed social circles. I feel like I should be willing to stay in and play guitar, watch Tv, go to sleep early and what not on weekends. Yet, I find myself going out and getting wasted, blowing tons of cash, no matter the venue.

I think part of it is that I don't have a steady gf, and I feel like I should be out nonstop.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same thing, sort of.

Gotta go out and find a nice girl.

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was really tired the other day and pushed myself to go out alone. Once there, immediately I was dancing and found energy.

Priorities I believe are key.
If you want to go out more than a few times a week, you should be clear what you want. Are you doing it to feel more social, alive, to improve game, to beat boredom, to have fun, to relax, etc etc.

Then you can adjust your life accordingly to what suits you best.

EbbsAndFlows

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
I have the same thing, sort of.

Gotta go out and find a nice girl.
Yeah, I know. It was nice to have a g/f, stay in, not care what other people are doing, get drunk, have sex, save a ton of money.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Having a GF got old really fast for me, didnt really like it. I also dont go out as much as I used to, maybe friday or saturday sometimes. But the whole GF thing hinders the point in going out lol unless shes 1) with you 2) youre drinking with some buds

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i'm up at college and it's the weekend...if i dont go out, i feel like everyone else is having a much better time than i am, drinking and hooking up, and i get extremely restless.