Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how often do you approach and where?

ne0phyte

Don Juan
Reaction score
outside of doing the bootcamp, how often do you guys approach? and how often do you do it at the same place? there's this borders i go to study and read at, so i plan on starting there. problem is, i don't want to seem like that guy who's overeager and trying to chat up every cute girl in the store.

during the school year i haven't had much opportunities to do day cold approach. just have been doing social circle friends of friends stuff and cold approaches at clubs. now that i'm back from vacation and have a month before school school starts again, i'm thinking about just going out there and doing day cold approaches. i would say i'm average at these things. i don't ***** out, but i still feel nervous.

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bookstores are really not a good place to go and meet chicks
seriously i never met any chick at book stores, they rarely go to book stores. Coffee stores are ok.
Try Malls and out door malls.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grocery stores and libraries. I've tried public swimming pools but it's full of Moms with kids, and very few women my age. Since I'm on summer break from college, I would go out to a larger area with the intention to approach once a week(I would do 5-10 approaches then). Other times, I would just be out and get the urge to approach.

StevieD

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
Everywhere...no place is off limits for Espi...beautiful women are everywhere.
Do you find them even in the places you buy your cycles of steroids?

StevieD

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
No Stevie D1ck...I buy my steroids online...but I approached your mommy last night, though. Fvucked her wrinkled vagina while you were working at McDonald's.

:crackup:
I am sensing a lot of hostility Espi. Must be the roid rage :box:

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StevieD, cut the sh*t.

Espi, you know better.

oneboy21, maybe they don't go to bookstores in Kansas, but it's more of an environment thing. You'll find more attractive women in a bookstore in Seattle than you probably would in Kansas.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oneboy21 said:
Bookstores are really not a good place to go and meet chicks
seriously i never met any chick at book stores, they rarely go to book stores. Coffee stores are ok.
Try Malls and out door malls.

Not true. Bookstores, at least for me, are great stomping grounds. I guess it depends on the location, etc.

Usually I just sit somewhere, and keep on the lookout for women giving out IOIs. Sometimes, a hottie will sit next to me and thats when Ill start a conversation.

I scored a couple of times using the gunwitch method and was able to fyck them the same day, from the bookstore.

Believe me, there are are single women,who are not into the bar scene, who go specifically to bookstores hoping to meet and/or get fycked by a guy.

BLove

Reaction score
Wow, I never even considered the paradigm that some girls goto places like book stores for the purpose of meeting guys. But now that I think about it, makes sense.

Last edited: