Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often do women flirt with you?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean just random women you see. How often do they flirt with you? I don't necessarily mean walk up and say something, but sometimes a girl can be flirting by the way she just looks at you as you're walking by? Do you get flirted with everyday by random girls? Every so often? Almost never? For me it's virtually never. I'm starting to wonder if I should incorporate some peacocking to stand out. And it's not like I'm even a bad looking dude or anything, I'm no worse than average at least.

The thing is, I don't like the idea of cold approaches, never have. I have no problem approaching, so long as it's a warm approach. If she makes eye contact with me and gives me a friendly look or something, then I feel comfortable with the approach. But if she walks down the street and won't even look my direction, I feel very awkward sarging.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
how often do women flirt wit me........................
Never

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get flirted with a lot most of the times its the sultry looks. It has a lot to do with the way I carry myself and dress. If I dress in a $50 shirt I do not get half the looks I get when I dress in a $300 shirt. Also if I walk slouched I wont get half the looks I get than when I walk upright with my chin up.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot

As NickBe said it has to do with how you present yourself. When you are feeling sexy, making strog eye contact, standing straight, smiling sincerely etc etc girls open up to you.

It also has to do with your attitude to people.

I find that when I am am in positive head space where I am open to people, wanting to meet people, have fun and stuff, not only do I get girls flirting with me I get strangers of all types openning up to me.

chaddycakes21

Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
I get flirted with a lot most of the times its the sultry looks. It has a lot to do with the way I carry myself and dress. If I dress in a $50 shirt I do not get half the looks I get when I dress in a $300 shirt. Also if I walk slouched I wont get half the looks I get than when I walk upright with my chin up.
Lol, I got one better than wearing a $300 dollar shirt. What i started doing last year was taking my BMW down the mall hallways, this really gets their attention. I'm positive that i can get at least 4 girls to give me the eye.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get 4 girls in a BMW? I think you are overstating.

Look I do not want to get into this argument again. A $300 designer shirt fits better, looks better and is a lot more comfortable than a $50 shirt. I am not saying expensive cloths are essential to picking up women but they do make women more receptive. You also get more women checking you out when you dress well.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All the time whether it be going to get some food or working at the mall chicks just can't keep thier eyes off me. College is coming up this fall and i can't ****ing wait.

CF9

Don Juan
Reaction score
MDgood said:
Constantly. I'm in my mid-30s and still get flirted with by 19 year olds, and of course older women, too. I think it's because I project confidence.
Same here (on the age & women of all types flirting w/ me). When I was in my early to mid-20's, I didn't get nearly the attention I get now, and I don't really look much different physically. Only thing I know is that I started projecting more confidence as I got older...