• Once Every Few Years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

dannycc

Don Juan
Reaction score
How frequently does this happen to you? Or does it happen at all?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
At work, I would get looks from coworkers and customers 3-4 times a day.

At college maybe 2-4 times in the hallway. I always go directly to my classroom. ~2 times in class.

At the gym, maybe 3 times a session.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyday... Just stay in shape, dress well and be charming, and it will happen for ANY man.

Happened three times today... nothing is going to happen, two were married (I'm going to start another thread on this), and the other was promising, but I noticed her blouse had a big ol' hole in it. Chicks wearing unservicable clothes is a show stopper for me.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont pay much attention of who's checking me out unless im out on the weekend nights. When i do, I get checked out by a lot of girls and comments with it. Unfortunately i also get stares from gay guys too and straight guys comment that i am very good looking, I just say thank you. Sometimes women just come straight out and tell me they think im very handsome, Hot, Sexy, Beautiful pretty (whatever that fvcking means) but sometimes get "rubbed" up on. For the most part i usually catch women looking then quickly look elsewhere.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be honest - never. I'm not good looking.

Trying to work on it though. I might have plastic surgery soon and I want to take steroids.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
happens pretty regularly to be honest.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've taken a year off to save up some money and focus on myself so my experience has been limited lately. But almost every female co-worker has pretty much called me cute or has been/was dropping subtle hints. Most of them are either below or at 6(on my scale) though.

I haven't been around people my age often either so the only time I get glances from my age group is when I'm at a party or something. I'm probably going to be attractive to some people when I go to college this year, I honestly miss approaching and all of that.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been noticing this more lately. Yesterday, I was keeping an eye on the women I was passing. Many of them would make eye contact, and then look at my chest. It was quite interesting.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
You wear a vest? Interesting. I always thought plad shirts, dark jeans, and nice shoes were enough.
You have accessrize with things like chains, bracelets, scarfs, belts etc. Sometimes chicks smile at me and sometimes as I walk by an attractive woman I look at her, she look at me and passes, 10 yards down the street I stop and turn around to look at her and she has done exactly the same. Until a year ago I didn't realise the power of being in shape and dressing sharp. An average face will do, there is no need for model looks. During the daytime even if I open a very hot chicks badly as in too quiet voice etc they still respond well. In the past these same women would just walk past even if I opened really well.

I must get checked out at least 30 times a day when dressed well. Admittidly this is in the busier areas where there are lots of people.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
You have accessrize with things like chains, bracelets, scarfs, belts etc. Sometimes chicks smile at me and sometimes as I walk by an attractive woman I look at her, she look at me and passes, 10 yards down the street I stop and turn around to look at her and she has done exactly the same. Until a year ago I didn't realise the power of being in shape and dressing sharp. An average face will do, there is no need for model looks. During the daytime even if I open a very hot chicks badly as in too quiet voice etc they still respond well. In the past these same women would just walk past even if I opened really well.

I must get checked out at least 30 times a day when dressed well. Admittidly this is in the busier areas where there are lots of people.
Where do you buy your clothes at?

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Im handsome (for now), and judging by my parents\grandparents Ill remain handsome. But then again I can go out tommorow and get ran over by the bus so...

But too many people are jealous, little souls, both male and female, when you're young and good looking, the old, short, fat, bold, with crooked teeth cant help but hate you. Its only natural. And while most people have some obvious physical unatractiveness (like crooked teeth, a girl with abit of moustache etc..) I dont have any. I dont give a flying fuk about other people's complexes and mental issues, couse I know this **** is contageos. Call me sociopathic, but Its what I believe in. And I know how shallow looks is, its only for first impression, I know what is is to be with a girl you know deep down is not right for you, but staying with her couse shes drop dead gorgeous. So looks (not the way we are dressed) is **** and dont mean ****.

I see people doing so many things to improve their GENETICALLY PREDETRMINED looks I dont get it. BUT THE WAY YOU DRESS IS IMPORTANT. I dont suffer from vanity, shirts, jeans meh, but I like it when I wear nice shoes, I always buy expensive ones, but very rarely, I like it when my feet are comfortable, I know how much trouble a fuked up pair of shoes can bring. Shoes are important for anyone. I need only one pair, but may they be comfy. I hate shopping for clothes, I have a little shop in my hood, the sailslady is a friend, I go in, she tells me, oh this whill suit you and is always right. Shops with 200000000000000 diff things are female territory I think.

I also like it when I wear suits, couse my social status is not of a person who would wear a suit. Id like to become the kind a person who sleeps in a goddamn pijama suit. If I had the dough and the job for it, I would definately suit up. Suits are nice ok? Now I just need to become filthy rich. Couse the best shot atm is working somewhere with a formal uniform :D

Also, some people, both male an female have general understanding of what goes with what, colors and all this. I think its good to appreciate this in people. Couse some would wear a blazer with sweatpants, Ive actually seen it.

I always give compliments to people who I see made a note of combining their clothes correctly, you can see it, a girl who wears a light blue scarf and has painted her nails with the same color, or a dude whos colors on his woolen hat go with his shirt, I always complement people who took the time to do this.

And when I see a friend wearing the blazer+sweatpants combo or what not, I tell him he looks like ****, if he gets offended, then so be it. He can take a note or ignore it, same as me. Freedom of speech motherfukers.

And cut the crap with the faggot haircuts, wear your 5 oclock shadow if you like it and dont let any "fashionable" mofo, that stinks of a french *****, but haven used soap in a week to make fun of you. Better take a bath then bathe with perfume. But men became faggots :{

Dont shave your legs and arms and chest. I never did it, but then again Im not chipmunk hairy, but with age hair becomes more, no worries. If you shave the ****, it looks bigger + it dont stink like **** so Im all in on this one.

And again, if youre a plumber, but dress like a college professor, it wont work. But you can still look like a person who has taste an is OK, no need to be extravagant.

Also dont listen to me I have nothing to do at work so sosuave time :D

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About once a year for me. It's dropped substantially in the past 5 years. I won't say I was ever the type to be "checked out" on a regular basis, but at my best-looking at the age of 28 or so I was checked out perhaps monthly.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot. But guess what, they are just attention-hoeing hoes.

dannycc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Close to a majority vote they are being checked out every day. Are you able to convert this to lays?