Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often are women being approached?

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering about this. A HB10 probably gets approached constantly and a 4 rarely, but how often are HB6 or HB8 really being approached?

Unless a girl is dating a man for a longer time, is internetdating or likes to pusue men, she relies on approaches for her options.

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't determine how often a girl gets approached on her looks.

Some guys are too timid to approach hotter girls, while other guys see "lesser" attractive women as easier to game and pick-up, and therefore have more confidence and approach.

Does it really matter to you how often a woman is approached?

If I said 34 times a day would that stop you?

If I said once a year would that stop you?

Last edited:

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A HB10 probably gets approached constantly
That's the kind of crap dyd teaches (although I do think dyd has some valid contributions). What rubbish though, with all the cowards and varied tastes out there, I doubt any woman is approached constantly, or even regularly.

And certainly not with the frequency suggested by our wonderful scam artist, mr "David D".

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bah, such slander against the Master is treason against the forum, Juan. Of course they get approached constantly.

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
David D isn't that credible....there are gurus out there who atleast have proof they are good in the field...David D doesn't....He doesn't even take his students out in the field during seminars/workshops.

Now i can understand it if it was at a club or bar that girls got hit on quite a bit...but its usually done either by a guy with no game or a guy who's buzzed with alcohol or a guy who offers her a drink first. But during the day? I have to definitely disagree with that one. Girls rarely get approached during the day from my experience...very rare! Even if they did, so what...u got game.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hb10s rarely get hit on. Most guys are too afraid to hit on them. Trust me on this so many hb10s I know tell me they never get hit on, but lots of 6-8 hbs get hit on a lot. Try hitting on a HB10 you might be surprised. Lots of times when I have hit on them they told me that I had guts bc so many guys are scared to hit on them. Lots of times you will have more luck with a hb10 then you would with a hb7 or hb8 bc they get hit on often.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
That's the kind of crap dyd teaches (although I do think dyd has some valid contributions). What rubbish though, with all the cowards and varied tastes out there, I doubt any woman is approached constantly, or even regularly.

And certainly not with the frequency suggested by our wonderful scam artist, mr "David D".
Well my sister and I were in NYC a few years back. Many consider my sister "cute" but it's not like she's going to be modeling for Vogue either. She left our hotel to go across the street for a slice of pizza. She was gone about 20mins and was hit on my 3 guys, and that was just walking across the street and coming back.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
Hb10s rarely get hit on. Most guys are too afraid to hit on them. Trust me on this so many hb10s I know tell me they never get hit on, but lots of 6-8 hbs get hit on a lot. Try hitting on a HB10 you might be surprised. Lots of times when I have hit on them they told me that I had guts bc so many guys are scared to hit on them. Lots of times you will have more luck with a hb10 then you would with a hb7 or hb8 bc they get hit on often.
An HB10 to me means someone on the level of Vida Guerra or Giselle Bundchen or any girl in the Maxim centerfold. These type of women will probably only be responsive to about 1% of the male population. Guys that are very rich, very good looking, very high powered or more likely probably all of the above.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, girls might not get overtly hit on (with a #-close or w/e) all that often, but guys definitely try to be extra friendly toward them. Hell, I've been on this site for a while and have been pouring over Pook's blog, and even I have to fight the urge to supplicate to women just because they're female. Women are used to getting their way from guys just because they have a vagina.

My friend and I were at this bar/restaurant at about 1am one night, and this lady (maybe 28ish) came up and asked us if she could have some of our pizza! (I told her no, but my friend just shrugged...Resist the matriarchy!)

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Well my sister and I were in NYC a few years back. Many consider my sister "cute" but it's not like she's going to be modeling for Vogue either. She left our hotel to go across the street for a slice of pizza. She was gone about 20mins and was hit on my 3 guys, and that was just walking across the street and coming back.
yeah, but if you notice, you've cited an example from "a few years back", one incident like that in 3+ years is hardly evidence. And even so, I'm not here to talk about individual examples, I'm simply saying that in my experience, it seems to happen very rarely. Maybe your experiences have been different.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not think it matters but even if it does there are way too many variables to get a decent answer.

It is best to just assume that you are the most charming, interesting and desirable man that has ever approached her.

P.S. Obsidian, David D is a fraud he teaches men how to get hot women and then teaches women how to get hot men (under a different name). Also most of his stuff is total crap...

x0dus

Don Juan
Reaction score
id say a real 9 or 10 almost NEVER gets a solid approach. by solid i mean someone actually going up and initiating conversation, they may be 'approached' by guys in clubs who just hover round them hoping they will dance with them but not a huge amount of solid, real approaches.

id say girls one might call 'cute' around the 7 mark probably get the most action in fact i would bet money on that :)

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience girls get "hit on," not approached. Often times guys will either try and use some pick-up line, holler at them, or be extra friendly towards them but usually never ask for their number. Girls rarely ever get cold approached.

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
FutureSpartan hit the nail on this one. Females get "hit on", rarely cold approached. There's a difference.