Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How NOT to IM a girl..

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love playing on girls insecurities. This was more or less a test to see if this girl was insecure. Was she? Read below for your answer...

To give you an idea of what this girl looks like, go here: http://facethejury.com/profile.asp?user_name=ItzNtheEyez NOTE: her profile says, "cross between a total bytch & a complete sweetheart." Umm... I think that's 100% bytch sorry.

I was bored this morning and decided to see what she was made of.. sure enough... she fell apart.

Me: you must be a Pisces, or a Capricorn.
Her: okay how about you stop iming me and analyzing me...ive lost interest and i really dont care to see your IMs pop up on my screen anymore.
Me: do you keep you bytch shield up 24/7? Oh, you HAD short-term interest in me for whatever warped reason or entertainment value it gave you.
Me: I see..
Her: oh you havent seen a bytch yet
Her: get a life!
Me: Well, I sure as hell wouldn't want yours.
Her: youre just annoying
Me: you sound like my X now. that's offensive.
Her: well im sick of you iming me so stop wasting both of our time
Me: Well, it's not my problem that your usual tactics you use on guys aren't working.
Her: um my tactics? hun i havent tried with you...you dont interest me in the least
Her: i dont know u or what u look like..i dont

----- *pauses* hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahaha. Ok, I'm fine now.-----

Me: Oh, yeah... I really want you.. I have more interest in this booger I just blew on my shirt. Let's see what I get if I have a relationship with you.. A lifetime with an insecure woman who's going to make my life a living hell? Where do I sign up?
Me: you give me a headache.
Her: insecure. please. its sad that you think anything you say to anyone on the internet has any impact on their real life.
Her: kthxbye
signed off at 1:11:42 PM.

typical 7.5 hung up on her looks.. don't even bother talking to her guys... If she HAD a brain she'd take it out and play with it.

Last edited:

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems she was making her decision based upon what you said, not at all what you looked like and from what you said it seems you weren't being terribly nice. I wouldn't want to talk to you either if you were acting like that. There's a fine line between negging and being nasty...

Not that I care... but what is the point in this post?

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by affirmed
Seems she was making her decision based upon what you said, not at all what you looked like and from what you said it seems you weren't being terribly nice. I wouldn't want to talk to you either if you were acting like that. There's a fine line between negging and being nasty...

Not that I care... but what is the point in this post?
I don't have to make a point. I'm making a statement. I don't care if this thread gets any replies, or gets deleted.

I was obnoxious, on purpose, to prove a point... this girl is probably accustomed to guys licking her butt clean everytime she takes a dump. That was.. until she met up with me. :) Sure, I let her have it. Dude, I do this for recreation.. Most guys would have left the conversation after she started in her b!itch mode. Oh, you think you can penetrate her defenses? Tell ya what.. Here's her AIM/AOL SN: ItzNtheEyez I'm sure she'd be glad to hear from a seasoned pro like you. I doubt your DJ skills/Kung Fu would be effective against a woman like this. I'm telling you.. you just don't know what you're dealing with.

It would be interesting If you would post your convo with her in this thread. That is IF she will talk to you. The only reason she talked for me as long as she did is because she wanted to get the last word in before she blocked me. LOL.

Last edited:

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sux2bu
I don't have to make a point. I'm making a statement. I don't care if this thread gets any replies, or gets deleted.

I was obnoxious, on purpose, to prove a point... this girl is probably accustomed to guys licking her butt clean everytime she takes a dump. That was.. until she met up with me. :) Sure I let her have it. Dude, I do this for recreation.. don't take offense. Most guys would have left the conversation after she started in her b!itch mode. Oh, you think you can penetrate her defenses? Tell ya what.. Here's her AIM/AOL SN: ItzNtheEyez I'm sure she'd be glad to hear from a like you. I doubt your DJ skills would be effective a woman like this. I'm telling you.. you just don't know what you're dealing with.

It would be interesting If you would post your convo with her in this thread. That is IF she will talk to you. The only reason she talked for me as long as she did is because she wanted to get the last word in before she blocked me. LOL.
CALM YO ASS SON.

you're just plain rude and that's not the DJ way. and plus...this is freakin' AIM. how the hell do u expect to get anywhere just chatting on aim? ya dumbnut.

~1~
oOh Nasty

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're just plain rude and that's not the DJ way.

- Oh, I agree, it's NOT the DJ way ... I'm just using the internet as a creative outlet to have fun with girls that think the are "all that." Based solely on their external appearance. I'm just seeing what the tolerance levels are on different girls based upon the image they project. If you always act predictable, then by definition you're not interesting. And yes, I've meet girls off of http://facethejury.com through AIM. The majority of girls on the that site want to meet guys in their area. Just make sure they have a webcam to prove who they are before you meet. ACK!

I guess your next question would be: "Don't You Have Anything Else to Do?"

Answer: Yes! I actually have a life other than here. Don't base my I.Q. on my post count.

Oreo, America's favorite cookie!

Last edited:

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon
Do you happen to play Counter-Strike as SUX2BU?

Why do you ask? No, the only games I play online are "women." ;)

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesn't belong in the Tips.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm this is a good site, thanks for the link ;) i must work on my real life game first tho but this can be fun too.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU NEVER FUKKIN IM WITH A GIRL. EVER.

Why not..? Is there no correlation between the digital environment and the real world?

If I wanted to hear from an a$$, I'd fart.

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If every other morning you come home from the bar with a pocket full of numbers, have a bevy of sex slaves at your disposal, and are looking to add the elements of challenge and danger to your DJing endeavors then by all means start meeting and dating women online, and see if you can lure them into a relationship of physical and verbal contact.

Or if you are completely confident with using IM, go for it. My best friend IMs his girlfriend of one year every night. Is he being a chump? No. He just likes to check in with her and see how her day went, seeing they live far apart and cannot afford to communicate through telephone.

There is a grey area that I appreciate. I used IM three years ago to contact a date (her suggestion) and it was a miserable experience. Who am I to crucify anyone else for using IM? Don't take me so seriously. Don't even listen to me. Keep having internet arguments with cute little girls you haven't met and I can guaruntee you very little progress. Fine if you disagree.

IM has its pitfalls and I much prefer personal contact or if need be phone.

DWK