Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How NOT TO ACT around a HOT WOMAN

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Wow This Reminds me:

Originally posted by italostud
I used to work at GNC. We made $2 off of each gold card we sold. I'd usually sell between 5 and 10 a day.

There's a huge push to sell their gold cards and their multivitamins.

BTW, I don't understand why people shop there. The gold card was such a scam. When you get the "discounted" prices with the gold card, you're basically paying regular price. If you buy without a gold card, you pay way more than you would for the same product at different stores. Pure scam. GNC is a **** company.
The Gold card doesn't seem like a scam if you're getting a discount if you do plan to purchase more of their products within a year. I don't understand also how GNC can be seen as a ripoff company considering they are selling what the fitness consumers want all in one store. It's a niche market and they fill it in quite well. I buy most of my supplements from Costco/Target and occasionally GNC since they have more streamlined products and yes they always try to get me to purchase their gold card which I turn down since I don't purchase that many products.

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
Muttley, don't knock down on another man. Just because you didn't experience this in person doesn't mean you're better than the AFC. Oh and another thing: Overconfidence is AFC.
actually ive experienced shyt like this. Well not a hot woman ina bikini situation like that no. But i have had experiences with women that should be glamour models and yes i did freeze up and acted AFC because i was. I came here and i am slowly improving my self 10-fold. I have had more experiences with ultra hot women and i handled them much better than i would have before. im recovering from AFCness nicely.

That guy was a supplicating, no back bone, sexless drone AFC.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone notice how he looks down, and does the hair twirl around his ear kind of like girls do...

I don't get what's so funny about this clip, its a guy being a total tool. If anything it makes me sad... :(

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably would have been a little flustered initially, but I'm too aware of myself to be THAT foolish. I would've known I'd look like an idiot for following her "instructions." I would definitely have groped her in the dressing room too.:D

Live-n-learn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: How NOT TO ACT around a HOT WOMAN

Originally posted by milkman
Wrong, if you do it right it´s great.

Only make sure you will not come from a position like "boahh great titts I will masturbate in your shadow" but from "wow, I like your looks and want to find out more about you. If I like the rest of you too, I will choose you.

Be aware of that most guys don´t have the courage to be honest with a hot girl and tell her that she is hot. What they do is stalk around pretending they are not really interested. Don´t be one of this fakers, be a real man.

After all you want a real woman so the woman has also the right to get a real man and not a little faker who represses his feelings towards her and what he really thinks of her. ;)

LOL @ "...I will masturbate in your shadow"

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahaha were we ever like that guys!!!!...??????HELLE NOOOO

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I dunno that looked a little staged to me, that guy was unbelievably compliant, To the point he was so supplicating you just want to bury your fist in his face.

If it was real, all you can do is shake your head at just how much of role reversal the genders have taken on. This guy submissively getting lead around and all, could be some poor kids role model, imagine that.

But come on, any straight guy would have sniffed her panties!
I wouldnt have, maybe if I was a teenage AFC filled with hormones MAYBE. Nowadays I'm more inclined to be thinking the b!tch should be sniffing MY panties, the sh!t stained ones too....... if she knows whats was good for her.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im sorry i had to watch this again it was so funny...lol

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Wow This Reminds me:

Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
The Gold card doesn't seem like a scam if you're getting a discount if you do plan to purchase more of their products within a year. I don't understand also how GNC can be seen as a ripoff company considering they are selling what the fitness consumers want all in one store. It's a niche market and they fill it in quite well. I buy most of my supplements from Costco/Target and occasionally GNC since they have more streamlined products and yes they always try to get me to purchase their gold card which I turn down since I don't purchase that many products.
Dude, why are you arguing? I used to work there. I used to go around to different stores to compare prices and report back to management. It was the same deal every time, our regular prices were way above what they should have been.

GNC is where uninformed people shop. Anyone that knows anything about fitness knows to stay the hell away from GNC.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays I'm more inclined to be thinking the b!tch should be sniffing MY panties, the sh!t stained ones too....... if she knows whats was good for her.
You wear panties?

:confused:

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Triple X
You wear panties?

:confused:
Rob Schneider: i gota goto the little girls room or im gonna pee into my panties!

Barman: (looks at him strangely)

Rob Schneider: err... uh.. i mean pee into my girlfriend's panties... er... cos thats what guys do.....
(pause)
what? dont you pee into your girlfriend's panties?
Hey everyone look at this guy! he doesnt pee into his girlfriend's panties!!
What a freak!!
heh....
(walks away)

Reaction score
LOL that was AWESOME!! :crackup: :crackup:

Holy ****!

Was this on a show or something? I want MORE! MORE I TELL YOU.

LOL! What an idiot!:up: :up:

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no DJ, but I definitely think I would've handled that situation much better than the guy in the video.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf?!

OMG! hahahahahahaha!!!! What a tosser! ...

... The power women have on men:rolleyes: :down: Its disgusting!

mrblack

Don Juan
Reaction score
that 'kid' is andy milonakis who now has his own tv show. Apparently he has a growth hormone problem and is 29 years old. but he's got confidence that would make mr t **** his pants

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG! Equitas?!?!? You didn't say "Laterz..." at the end of your posts.

Eish, you're getting sloppy. ;)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Keeper
OMG! Equitas?!?!? You didn't say "Laterz..." at the end of your posts.

Eish, you're getting sloppy. ;)
lol... yeah i think i need to get over that habbit:D

Laterz...