Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How My Desperate Ex Tried To Get My Attention..

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wassup everyone. I'm back on here, NOT to ask for any advice or sadden you all with another SAD, SAD Story. No. I'm here to tell you all something EXTREME that happened to me JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO!!

I have to share this with you all and I'd appreciate any responses.

I was dating this chic from my school, and today marks the 2nd week that we have been broken up and what not. On my part, I have shown her NO attention, NO phone calls, NO NOTHING! I just put my feelings for her behind me and moved on. She currently is fuccin' some guy she cheated on me with back 'round Christmas. (Good Luck). I don't have any hard feelings for her, I just want to go on with my life without her. Okay, with all that said. My Ex goes around school telling all of the other students that she's done with me, that I'm THIS, that I'm THAT; basically, trying to put my name to shame so that she can feel better about herself; she's wants to look like "Yeah, HE was MY bytch.." Hey, no problems; no pain, no gain. Still, I move on. A painful process, but hey, in MY blood, I'm made of 100% Grade-A Don Juan with a mix of the good ole Casanova!!

Today (the 2nd week of me cutting her off), I was walking with my main man, jersey to my car to put something in the trunk. My Ex was also going to her car to leave the campus (she's like maybe 10 seconds behind us- I imagine as if there was no one). The whole time me and Jersey are walking, I notice that he'd keep LOOKING BACK (probably where he could see her). In my mind I am hoping that he'd stop looking back at her because I don't want her to get the impression that I'm talking to him about her. I wasn't talking about her indeed. So, after putting something in my trunk, me and Jersey are walking back towards the building (which my EX was parked right across). I was just talking, not even looking around at nothing and my EX backs up a WHOLE LOT to get out of a parking spot. She drives a small 2002 Kia Rio, which doesn't need too much "backing up" to get out of a parking spot. SHE ALMOST and INTENTIONALLY TRIED TO BACK ME OVER. I didn't even notice how close she was to me, Jersey was like "GAIA! Get back man! Your EX is trying to back us over!" I just burst out in hysterical laughter, because that crazy lil' incident (which could've been so much more serious) impressed me; it impresses me how someone who wants to trash me to the public, someone who displays that I was NOTHING tried to back over me. How do i know she was trying to BACK OVER ME? I notice that she didn't have her sound system on like she usually does today (she was in a hurry to back up), hell- she don't usually just GET IN THE CAR AND GO like that (she was in a hurry), and you don't need 5 feet of backing up space with a small KIA to leave (she wanted to back up and over me), and she could've WAITED for me to cross by (she timed everything JUST RIGHT) I don't know what i have on my hands, but I'm not gonna let her know she got my attention... what do you guys think?

Skullcrusher

Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like she's trying to kill you not get your attention.

Watch out, psycho soon to be made!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks like closure, especially at the end of a relationship. If you don't give it to them, they'll do **** like that. I like ignoring my chick friends too when we get in a fight, but they still feel like it's not over untill they get all the **** cleared up between us.

You need to have a talk with her and find out what her problem is (without getting opset)

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just when i thought the worst was over, my Ex takes more shots at me.

I was in the computer lab (like i am now) typing this story to you guys, and guess what? My Ex walks in the computer lab. My curiosity on who walked in makes me locked eyes with her for maybe.....0.1 of a second. It wasn't a good look; it wasn't a bad look. Just a normal ole look. I got back into typing my previous story to you guys. As I'm doing that, my EX askes the lab instructor a very dumb question, and the instructor gives her a very dumb answer. I don't think everyone in the lab was paying attention, but since i was right next to the instructor typing away, I couldn't help but hear what was said. But I didn't let her think she got my attention.
So my EX goes over to this one guy that she knows I don't like (Cory), a girl that I know doesn't like her (Christine), and another girl. She pulls out her cell phone and she starts taking pictures for some reason. Then after that she says "Hey, do y'all like my cell phone? It's so hot! My boyfriend bought it for me for 400 DOLLARS!" The whole class was like "....ok?" In my head, I just started laughing, because she put bass in her voice when she said 400 DOLLARS (she wanted me to listen), but still, I played off as if I heard nothing. Then I left the lab about 5 minutes later with my friend, Antwan.
As me and Antwan are walking the halls leaving to go to the other side of campus, my EX is like 15 seconds behind us... I felt her, but Antwan turns around and says "Yo, your ex is right behind us.." I'm like "shh! shut up! just keep walking!" Then me and Antwan go to my car, and my EX pulls off ad goes her own way. I was telling Antwan how she almost backed me over, so we enjoyed a good laugh. About 10 mins later, me and Antwan are across the street, SLOW WALKING. And in the street around campus where WE were, I saw my EX's car cruising by.. and this is NOT the usual route she takes, she ordinarily hangs the first left at the traffic lights, today, she went straight thru them...

Man, what else could happen? Ha Ha Ha!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you'r enjoying it way to much:)

but seriously, you need to resolve this before she "accidentally" runns you over.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
you'r enjoying it way to much:)

but seriously, you need to resolve this before she "accidentally" runns you over.
He doesn't need to resolve shyt. The bytch cheated on him, now she doesn't like getting ignored. TOUGH TITTY!. You're doing good bro.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
really, i am enjoying myself watching how much of a fool she makes herself out to be. After May, she won't be seeing me anymore so i hope she makes the best of this. I'm still not gonna pay her any attention, i'm not gonna acknowledge her presence! She doesn't even deserve to inhale the airborne germs from when I sneeze (damn Spring time).

She impresses me BIG TIME, she's giving me an ego. I like how she watches me talking to other girls. I like how obvious she makes herself. But she can go lead on some other sucker because I was her azzclown for nearly 2 long years. I retire dat ho! I felt like nothing when I was with her, now she feels like nothing without me, and her NEW boyfriend isn't doing that good of a job with her if she's still bothering me. Then again, this just proves that I am a stowstoppa, an icon, the heartbreak kid... I am a main eventer in the game called "love", and the secret is: DON'T FALL IN, because you'll be BEGGING for a way out.