Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much time between dates?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, a pretty basic situation, but I figured I'd throw it out there. I've been doing a lot of question-answering. Let me contribute a minor question.

Went on a 2nd date with a chick on Tuesday. Her interest level is pretty damn high. I get a lot of lines from her like, "I bet you're a heartbreaker." and "You're sooo modest." which is sarcasm towards my...i guess you'd call it...****iness. She's also digging the fact that I'm a professional writer, an amateur guitar player, and have done some occasional modeling. So...I get the impression that in her mind, I'm a pretty good catch.

I've also been doing a pretty decent job of establishing that it's ME who's evaluating HER worthiness. I'll slide in c/f lines like "You're doing a good job so far." or "You seem cool so far. We'll see if you can keep it up." I say this half-jokingly...so don't think that I'm being a total d**k to her.

Anyway...she invites me up to her place, we make out, but it doesn't get pushed too far. So, guys here's the question...is this the time I should bump her up to a Friday night date. Or should I cool it off for a few days and set something up for a weekday next week?

I like that she sees me as the higher value in this "relationship" so far. So I don't want to push too hard to see her. But I know when a girl invites you up to her apartment, if you're not f**king her that night, then you're only 1 date away from it. And one thing I hate doing is letting a horny girl cool down. I've definitely ruined some chances to f**k by not pushing hard enough.

So, should I give her a call tomorrow like, "Hey let's grab dinner on Friday." or should I just play it cool and wait to see her next week sometime? She's a cool girl, so she definitely has Friday night value to her. She definitely has "weekend chick" qualities. But maybe I gotta let her earn it a little more?

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could probably hit her up in a day or two and put Friday as an option and she can let you know if she can friday or not. Its good you suggest Friday since weekdays, lately...i've had the problem of girls being too tired to do anything past an hour meet up and hence cut things short :p lol.

If she's into you, i don't think hitting her up in a few days would be a problem. I think the ones that are so critical of it aren't that into us in the first place.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that seeing a girl on Tuesday and then Friday of the same week is a bit much. But if her IL is high, then why stress it

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Oh yea, two in one week might be much at times. But this situation might be the exception.

1 Lucky FLIP

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your interest is there, and she is highly interested in you, FVCK it you did the job. Get with her anytime you feel like it. No reason to play the "cool game" anymore. Keep that interest level high though....and yes, sleep with her if you're invited over again. I think the signs are quite clear then.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, guys. 200 heads are better than one.

I know this isn't crucial, deal-breaking stuff. But it's always great to see others' opinions on these things.

The only hangup in my head was living up to her idea of me as the "****y, heartbreaking guy"...would that guy be available for a Friday date.

But yeah, if her interest levels are high, I'd have to turn super AFC to cool her off. So I think the coast is clear for now.

J.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I like that she sees me as the higher value in this "relationship" so far. So I don't want to push too hard to see her. But I know when a girl invites you up to her apartment, if you're not f**king her that night, then you're only 1 date away from it. And one thing I hate doing is letting a horny girl cool down. I've definitely ruined some chances to f**k by not pushing hard enough.
I think you've answered your own question.

Iceberg said:
So, should I give her a call tomorrow like, "Hey let's grab dinner on Friday." or should I just play it cool and wait to see her next week sometime? She's a cool girl, so she definitely has Friday night value to her. She definitely has "weekend chick" qualities. But maybe I gotta let her earn it a little more?
Forget about dinner. Go out for drinks and then invite her back to your place to "watch a movie". Then close the deal. Simple. Don't worry too much about this whole "value" thing. Once she has given it up, all the chips are in your corner anyway.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say if she's digging you, she'd cancel her "plans" any day to be with you. Forget about not booking for the weekend sh!t.