Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much possible value does a girl add to your life?

KingofHearts

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been seeing this girl for about 9 months now. Your welcome to look up my post history on how this relationship got started. Not the most romantic, but hey, I think things are as good as they can get now . Basically I've got a girl that will do anything for me. Is submissive inside and outside the bedroom. Pretty much nothing is off limits sexually. She is just a fraction of the crazy my ex-wife was. Its all good.

After being in a relationship this long, of course my eye wanders. No doubt I have options should I choose to go for it. I think every guy does if he's social enough and keen enough to detect IL. I haven't cheated or anything but i have confidence that I could and be forgiven. That's how good it is right now. This relationship has been the perfect combination of her submission and me knowing what I want. Looking back on my history with girls, I've certainly encountered similar girls. Slightly overweight, submissive, will do anything for a man. We've all seen them right? If I break up with my current girl, I could reproduce a similar relationship with another girl (or several) right away. Like clockwork. But for what? She hasn't f'd up. She's messed up unintentionally (gets clingy), but she hasn't done anything to screw me over.

So if all I'm looking for from women is sex, company and some occasional help (domestic or otherwise), then I've got it already. The one I'm with now seems to be ok with never getting married or having kids. Time will tell of course. If I go out and spin plates, then I'll just be looking for more of the same. As it is though, I don't spend enough time with the one I have.

At times I do get bored with my gf, I'm a restless person in general. I start to think maybe there's something better or different out there. I've broken up with her twice and just as quickly took her back. When I really analyze what I want, I realize that my girl can do it all. I think that maybe my search for something deeper from my gf is the same as guys who fck 50 girls and discover they're all pretty much the same (and kind of shallow). Girls can only add so much value to your life before they become a hindrance. Not that I'm looking to get married again soon, but I can see how Karma and other sosuave posters decided to get married for a second time. At some point, do you conclude this is as good as it gets?

So that's where I'm at. Not sure if I just plateaued with girls for now or if I actually maxed out. My girl is perfectly satisfactory. And I'm confident I could find another one to replace her should something happen. What else is there to women? Should I be content with what I got? Or is there more to women I'm missing out on? Is there another girl out there that could add more value or satisfy more needs to my life than what I've got now?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You view your girl very objectively, maybe you don't really like her? Does your girl really engage you mentally and physically? If not then keep looking. You should definitely not consider getting serious with someone you can just tolerate. Find a woman that drives you crazy in whatever way you like to be driven crazy.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls can only add so much value to your life before they become a hindrance.
I think women/men/whomever only add as much VALUE to your life, as you are willing to let them add. A women should compliment your life, not be it

At some point, do you conclude this is as good as it gets?
I hope thats not the common mindset. To have given up, accepting complacency. I dont think thats Karma's, or hopefully any mens' destination

So that's where I'm at. Not sure if I just plateaued with girls for now or if I actually maxed out. My girl is perfectly satisfactory.
If you are okay with just satisfactory, then you are doing fine. At the same time, remember that there is always something ELSE out there. Something different. If you want to spend your life pursuing women thats fine. There is no right or wrong.

And I'm confident I could find another one to replace her should something happen. What else is there to women? Should I be content with what I got? Or is there more to women I'm missing out on?
you have to find VALUE in yourself before expecting others to add value in your life. Doesnt sound like you give women value at all. Just my perception from this post. Again, not a bad thing, there is no right or wrong. But no matter what relationship you have with women, you will ALWAYS be able to ask these questions. you have to decide at some point if what you have is WORTH sticking around.