Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much of yourself are you willing to sacrifice?

psychocandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I kind of feel like I've gone and lost my soul to sosuave...

Not that I'm saying that this site doesn't have it's advantages, as well as other sites like mASF (which you should go to if your sole intention is to pick up girls) but I think that people are missing something major here.

You shouldn't have to trick girls into having sex with you. And I'm not saying that things such as kino, being the prize etc are 'tricks' per se. I'm saying that you shouldn't have to force them. Otherwise it's souless, pointless pickup. You eventually realise that girls don't like you for who you are, they like this wall of tricks that you've put up around yourself.

So you panic, you desperately try to hide the AFC side of you that you keep dormant, but it slips out eventually. Because you haven't really changed. And until you consciously work hard and improve so that you truly believe in yourself this is always going to be a problem.

If underneath you don't like who you are, then why should girls like you?

It doesn't help that a lot of advice I see nowadays is just the same recycled crap over and over, like "be the alpha male", "don't take any **** from anyone", "you are the prize never buy her anything". This can help, but only if you understand that originally this advice was for the most WBAFCs of people out there. If you're an average guy that's just found the site and is hoping to get a little more action than you normally would you might take this too far.

I took it too far. I never supplicated, I never showed enough affection, I almost never treated girls with anything but disdain at times. But this only attracted needy, LSE girls. It was like I couldn't give any leeway in any situation, and I became fvcking uptight and unfun to be around. I've had my share of meaningless sex, and it's often good and boosts your ego for a little while, but ultimately leaves you unsatisfied.

So my advice is to not take this shyt so seriously. By all means improve yourself. We should always be striving to be the best person we should be, this should come naturally to all of us.

Just don't sacrifice who you are for the sake of picking up girls. Just be the best person that you can possibly be, and the rest should come naturally...

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with parts of your post and disagree with other parts.

I dont belive Sosuave is here to "trick girls into bed". Its all about confidence and building it in yourself. Its also about how to act in diffrent situations.

Its also alot about Brand management as its so politely put in Hitch.
Your not faking to be someone else....your just effectively showing whats on offer.

A product without any advertising....no matter how good....will fail. You need to show girls your there.

AFCs on here prob came to this site thinking if they sit in the dark corner "acting cool" that girls will come over to them and ask them out......life isnt like that....You have to get in the field....play the game.....step up to the plate.....whatever you want to call it. What Sosuave does is help give people ways of acting on their feelings. Channeling them. Therefore becoming more confident in ones self and increasing success.

A site like this can very easily create alot of confidence just by some reading. Why? Well....lets put it this way. Sosuave does show many ways to approach and court girls.

Now when driving a car for example....would you feel more confident driving it by just jumping in or by reading up a guide on how its done first? We all know its the latter.....Thats the inital confidence that Sosuave can offer to everyone. As always.....its up to YOU to drive the car. How you drive it is your choice.

People do get too unemotional on this site but that protects people aswell as hinder them. My belif is to keep your emotions to yourself until you find that special someone.....

Sarge On!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not single anymore - but when I was, I was interested in getting laid.

I employ any tactics that will make that happen - god knows that women do the same all the time.

I'm not going to feel bad about wanting to get laid.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hear hear! All the lying, tricking and manipulating erodes your confidence like nothing else. And you know what, most hot chicks can smell a rat from a mile away. I can, and i'm a GUY, so surely they can too, twice as easily. Hell, my character is all i got and i sure as hell am not gonna compromise it for a piece of ass.

psychocandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all subjective...

Hey, I can see where you're all coming from. I'm just trying to get across that until the image that you portray to those around you is congruent with how you feel about yourself, you'll never achieve the success that you crave.

It was a realisation that I've had quite recently. I've lost a couple of relationship prospects because after the outer shell came down, all that was left was myself. And I realised that that was not what girls were attracted to. Therein lies the major problem I have with sites like this.At first I was happy getting success, and lays, and so on but I got kind of bored of it. I realised that it was getting in the way of what I should have been thinking of, which was myself. And isn't stressing over and changing yourself for girls just as bad as not getting laid in the first place? I don't want to lose track of who I am.

If you just want to get laid, sure go ahead. This stuff does work. But I got tired of that. I want something more. I'm not even sure what it is but I'm working on myself first and foremost, and I'm going to see where that takes me.

There's too much importance placed on getting laid here. Pvssy is just that. Pvssy. I'm trying to forget all that and follow my dreams and not get distracted by what's really not that important.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
psychocandy said:
Hey, I can see where you're all coming from. I'm just trying to get across that until the image that you portray to those around you is congruent with how you feel about yourself, you'll never achieve the success that you crave.
That about sums it up. That's why you gotta take it step by step.