Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much of a red flag is this?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First post, after being away for around 4 years, things have mostly been good. I was in a ltr With a decent women for 4 years, but I ended it about 2 months ago due to excessive nagging, partly my fault for not leading well and losing frame.The breakup left her in a mess.

So we had a dog together, mainly for my kids. She kept it until I settled into my new place. Recently, whenever I took the dog for a day with my kids, it sneezed a lot. I asked her if she noticed. She did but said it wasn't as bad with her. Was going to make a vet appointment this week if not better.
Finally settle things down this week and have the dog full time, the sneezing has completely stopped. I just realized the dog was reacting to her perfume, which she must have intentionally used to make me miss her. It seems a bit psycho to me. What do you think?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Unless you think your kids are in danger, it probably doesnt matter much now that you ended things with her.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No not at all. She was very good with my kids.
And because of this i have been having doubt.
Felt like me slacking off on the basics stuff increased her neurotism.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just realized the dog was reacting to her perfume, which she must have intentionally used to make me miss her. It seems a bit psycho to me. What do you think?
Do you know that your dog sneezes around her perfume?
Do you know she was using it?

It seems like a lot of assumptions are being made, unless there's more detail not being given. Even then, making a dog sneeze isn't really that extreme. And yes, all women are a little psycho.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know that your dog sneezes around her perfume?
Do you know she was using it?

It seems like a lot of assumptions are being made, unless there's more detail not being given. Even then, making a dog sneeze isn't really that extreme. And yes, all women are a little psycho.

Yes i am assuming but not without cause.
He was sneezing in a very unusual way. One that made me consider calling the Vet and i really dont call the vet for nothing.

The 2 previous time the dog had a strong smell, this time none and no more sneezing. Might just be because ex hugged the dog or something.
Im almost 100% sure it was perfume, but does not mean it was done on purpose....

Now is it an acceptable level of psycho or not that is what i need feeback on

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great to see you back brother, but I don't understand. You ended it with her 2 months ago but are asking about reflags now? Why does it matter? Unless you're stupidly having 2nd doubts as 2 months have passed. It's over. You made a big boy decision, stick to it. Get your self-control in check. Keep working on yourself, with what energy you have left after putting into you kids- they deserve the best.
There's younger and hotter ones out there. Keep your chin up king.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a question for you to answer, dude.

Doesn't matter if I find it acceptable or not. Do you?

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust your gut. If Old Testament has decked us in the chin and slit our hearts about something is that women can be devilish and insidious when abandoned out in the cold. it doesn’t matter if she been a nurturing women with your lil ones. A wounded woman can be unrecognizable.
A slipped frame recovery is energy better invested on a more fresh fertile catch.
Keep walking and be well, man.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to solipsism, it would be expected that a woman who appreciates fragrances would resort to these tactics to psychologically manipulate. She knows that in her past relations that she has missed men based on smelling their scent. She knows it works, and could be trying it on you. Is it crazy? I don't think so. I wear fragrances for myself and psychological manipulations and/or spikes. It seems to only affect women who have an emotional connection of some sort.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to solipsism, it would be expected that a woman who appreciates fragrances would resort to these tactics to psychologically manipulate. She knows that in her past relations that she has missed men based on smelling their scent. She knows it works, and could be trying it on you. Is it crazy? I don't think so. I wear fragrances for myself and psychological manipulations and/or spikes. It seems to only affect women who have an emotional connection of some sort.
That soft manipulation goes over the average dude’s head. I got good faith that Iamath will make the right call.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the rep;y.
I know the questions look weak af, i guess i got some serious frame recovery to do.
I know way better than this.....

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said ! its a form of projection she thinks i would react the same way she does.
It went way over my head like it did not even register with me, until my daughter noticed it....

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think?
I guess you broke up with her and now are regretful because you did some inner introspection, and realized that she was being $hitty just reflecting your puzzy behavior back onto you of not being a leader? What exactly do you want?

Do you wanna feel validated that you made a good decision in breaking up with her? For us to tell you go back to her if you worked on yourself? It doesn't matter what we say, do what you want, if it doesn't work with your "new"(I'm assuming you did the work). If she was good to you, with your kids, she was a mess when you left her because she loved you, why did you break up? Also, if you new you were the problem and worked on yourself, what stopping you to try again?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Iamath,
Never heard of perfume effecting a Dog,but I do remember my Old Dog accidentally eating Ant bait and her sneezing was incredible so you don't really know.