how much does visible wealth matter?

beastmaster79

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am curious how much you guys think that visible wealth matters to women.

is it worth buying nice cars and nice watches and things?

is dressing well with nice fitting clothes enough or will super expensive clothes make a huge difference?

or is showing that you care so much about wealth and luxury a turn-off for everyone but golddiggers?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prowess that leads to financial comfort seems to be a turn on, I'm not sure whether the money is the draw or just the way they can see the score in the game. It's in their firmware though.

I'm not sure if the same level of attraction would hold for someone who's got a well-to-do Daddy.

That's the software they can't get rid of. ;) Run with it.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think dressing nice does play a huge part, but it dosn't necessairly have to be expensive clothing, u can still look good in some not very expensive clothes. Don't go buying any expensive cars just for chicks though, if u like the ride then by all means get it. Also if u do maybe get it second hand Like the audi TT my friend said he could get it £5000- £6000 ($10000-12000) second hand and its a good car. Guys who r not exactlly rich pull girls fine, the expensive route is a road u can go down to get girls, which i am not even sure would work, but how about just dressing nice and improve ur game and have a hell lot more cash in ur pocket :D.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who look for men with the nicest and most exspensive looking things are gold diggers. Or too materialistic. So, they all want what you got!! Is that the kind of girl you want to have? If she don't like your beat up old a$$ broke down car then, she aint for you. What you do want to do is dress nice. Doesn't have to be exspensive but, you want your clothes to look good. You should want a girl who likes you for who you are. Not, what you got!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
48 laws of power:

Law 6
Court Attention at all Cost
Everything is judged by its appearance; what is unseen counts for nothing. Never let yourself get lost in the crowd, then, or buried in oblivion. Stand out. Be conspicuous, at all cost. Make yourself a magnet of attention by appearing larger, more colorful, more mysterious, than the bland and timid masses.