How much does ugliness affect you

mrugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone I was wondering how much girls care about a guy's looks because my face is really really really ugly. It's all scarred from acne I had all over my face but I have a nice body and I am athletic. I know girls care less about looks than guys do but how much less? On the face scale I am probably a 0. Haha. Do I have much of a chance?

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
'No, your face is not ugly. Your face is gorgeous. Your face is the sexiest thing since sliced bread' is the mindset you should have! This mindset will make you more attractive if your face is that ugly. :cool:

mrugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read some of the stuff at the website and used it. I have a girlfriend right now and I would say I am pretty confidant. She is around 5 on the scale so I was just wondering if I had a chance with girls of like 9 or 10 on the scale. I delusion myself to think I am sexy and it works well but I also want to face the truth and want to know how much ugliness really affects guys.

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont you post a pic to see if you really are "ugly"

mrugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really have to pour salt on the wound? It's bad enuf that you know i m ugly and trust me, i am ugly. well, my scars arent as obvious under certain light conditions at which time i look fine. my gf probably just fell for my rippling muscles hehe.
Anyway, no1 really answered my question yet. How much do looks matter to girls?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its hard to tell how much looks affect your game. Girls care more about image and personality though. I've ehard stories of ugly-motherfvckers getting hot chicks.

But in my experiece most ugly-motherfvckers have no self confidence, so they will never have hot girls. So get the self confidence and don't worry about looks, and get some good acne medine if you have bad acne. I suggest Differin[rx] or Proactive. payce.

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have too much of a problem, I'm not exactly the greatest looking guy in the world either (red hair and freckles, a few scars, average/below average height and a huge ass head :mad: ) but that's not anybody's biggest problem. Myself having a 4.0 and everyone knowing it scares off girls because I'm labeled a nerd, even though I'm athletic and I have the best sense of humor out of all of my friends, and they've told me so. The only thing you might have trouble with is meeting and getting to know girls. Other than that they should see your personality and DJ-ness so scars won't matter.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, here's how it goes.

A good lucking guy can get chicks easier, he can act AFC and get girls. So it doesn't really matter as much what he says and does. All he has to do is not **** up too badly.

And the rest of us have to make up with DJ skills. And if youre good lucking and have DJ skills, oh ****!

so go work on your DJ skills and stop being so negative

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much does ugliness affect me?

not at all because im not ugly! :p

Kleft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not a good luckin guy...
ah no who am kidding.:cool:

Ok look seriously, dude, I do believe that having a strong belief and a strong reality are two of the most powerful assests you can have in life. Im serious.
With these two you also get a lot of other powerful assets such and confidence, respect and so on.

Ok im not....EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING, ive gotten over acne (thank jesus),
But I have the belief that I can walk into a room, and walk out of the room with your girlfriend.:yes:

Start acting like that now my friend, and **** dude even start doing it. Ok.

:box:

mrugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys. It's been going pretty well for me with girls HB 6-7. But yeah I have problems with getting to know the really hot ones coz they are always being hit on by some guy better looking than me lol.
I have another question: Do girls like guys who play poker? I have been playing for 2 years now and won some money but girls I know all say I shouldn't play... Are they just saying that or do they really mean it?

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow , you have zero confidence.

Answer these questions for me

What type of clothes do you wear?
What sports do you play?
What clubs are you a part of?
Whats your idea of fun?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow...alright

1. If u think that looks alone gets u poon, u are sadly mistaken....Be lucky u were born a guy, because girls dont put as much emphasis on physical attractiveness @ first as guys

2 If u like poker, play it.

3. If u think u r ugly, u shall become ugly.

4. If you think that girls that are 8-10 on a rating scale are too good for you.....you already lost

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

The answer to all those questions is that it doesn't matter.

Unless you are on the chess team or something notoriously associated with geekdom like that, then you're fine. Even the skinny guys on Cross Country can get chicks if they know what they're doing.

But how you dress does matter. Not as in, like a prep, like a goth, just as in- do you dress well for what group you picked. Get some nice polos and maybe sandals if you're a super-prep. Pick a style and do well with it.

Don't come here asking us "do girls like this?" everytime you get rejected and for some reason think it is because of who you are- whether you play poker or not shouldn't matter at all, and the fact that you think it does shows you still have insecurities to work out.

No chick is going to reject a guy because he plays poker. Case closed. If you enjoy it, do it. If it's legal (<-- just my perspective).

What you do when you're not with her is none of her concern. Don't change in ways that don't suit you just for women. IF they don't like it, tough, because you're a sonuva***** with such massive game that they'll fall all over you anyway. That's how you gotta think.

Roobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I THing wheather u ugly or not is beside the point here. if you keep up the attitude "im so ugly, i hope she doesent mind that im such a quasimodo" YOU WILL GET NO ASS.

and what is up with your name.... unless you have the mindset "HA im ugly and i get more sex than you Calvin Klein" YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR A SELF DEPRECIATING NAME LIKE THAT

get to the point where you are confident enough not to care if a ckick thinks your hot or not, not to care if she likes you or not-- Regardless you will be then be happy (but she will probably wany you then anyway)

My 2 cents
Roobs

TheCalmGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kleft : I have the belief that I can walk into a room, and walk out of the room with your girlfriend.

This is the best mindset a guy can have. Mrugly if you adopt this mindset am sure you will get much better with girls, and if you think you are very ugly then do something about it man, go to a dermatologist, get a new hairstyle, go 5 times a week to the gym and get super buff alot of chicks prefer nice bodies than nice facial features my 2cents.

Kleft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you CalmGuy...dont think that doesnt go for you too :yes:

And you, oh and you.. and all you A.F.Cs:cool:

Anyways, ''mrugly'', DUDE what the ****, serious issues you have here,
How the **** do you expect women to find you attractive is you go around telling everyone you are ugly. :confused:

Firstly listen to all the gold these guys are sayin (mostly me) including the DJ BIBLE stuff and keep reading UNTIL you feel that shift in thinking.
Untill you say to yourself : ''Jesus Christ, What The **** Was I Thinking, I Am A ****ing Sexy *****''
Read it, take it into account and for Jesus sake START TAKING ACTION.
Dont just ****in let The Truth go in one ear and out the other. LISTEN and TAKE ACTION OK. I have to say this cause you ****in need it.:cuss:

Secondly get rid of that ****in name ''mrugly'', Im pretty sure it was intentional for you to put that bull**** word in there. Now change your name to: ''I AM A SEXY *****'' :cool:

:rockon:

mrugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I came off with no confidance but I was just trying to think about the worst situation and work from there.
Here's my story:
I was really super AFC freshman year and beginning of this year I started meeting more girls. I got together with one girl but that was before I found this site so I still acted all AFC and telling her how I feel and stuff. Now I wonder why she didn't leave me sooner.
Then I found this site and read some of the articles and within a week I feel myself improving. Ya, this site really helps. Now I feel very comfortable around girls mostly coz I found out girls love sex as much as we do.:cool:
About poker, I heard some things impress chicks, like skateboarding. So I was wondering what about skateboarding that impress the chicks. The symbol of risk taking or rebellion? Or it just looks good? I know confidance is THE most important thing in getting chicks. I'm doing well in that category but I was just wondering what hobbies impress chicks.
P.S. I ll get whatever name I want

happymeal88

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sir, need a lot of help.

Don't chose a hobby just to impress chicks. That is putting her on a pedistal and saying "Hey, look at the tricks I can do" and hoping that it impresses her.

Choose something you want to do. If you like cars, then buy yourself a junker and work really hard to fix it up. By the time you are done (and have had fun building your car), you'll have a super hot ride for chicks and damn big accomplishment so when people "ooohhh" and "ahhhh" over your car you can tell them you built the damn thing.

Or if you like sports, join a team. Then you will become good buddies with your teammates and improve your social proof.

But just don't do something because you think it will impress chicks. Do something for yourself and the chicks will come.

-Happymeal