Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much do you trust yourself?

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you became 100% convinced that you must cold approach girls to become good with women.Can you trust yourself that you will do it? Or do you think you will probably give up?
Your answer to this tells you how much you trust you have in yourself, aka how confident a man you are.

The reality is that cold approaching IS the only way to become good with women.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gotten more and more confused About cold approach: what is the definition?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
European-DJ said:
I have gotten more and more confused About cold approach: what is the definition?
An approach made to a girl you dont know in a place that doesnt provide any familiarity to the two of you.

Approaching an unknown girl in a club is a cold approach, asking out your coworker is not.

Anyway I disagree with op, some guys are confident but simply realize that cold approaches have a low percentage of success so focus more on other ways like joining places where its easy to meet women or simply avoid cold approaches due to a cost/benefits evaluation without it meaning they are insecure.
It's no different than passing a yellow traffic light, sure you can do it if you are a confident driver and the benefit is not wasting time and fuel but the cost is alert your senses and risk a potential punishment,some people simply stop because they dont think its worth it not because they are afraid to fail.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
An approach made to a girl you dont know in a place that doesnt provide any familiarity to the two of you.

Approaching an unknown girl in a club is a cold approach, asking out your coworker is not.

Anyway I disagree with op, some guys are confident but simply realize that cold approaches have a low percentage of success so focus more on other ways like joining places where its easy to meet women or simply avoid cold approaches due to a cost/benefits evaluation without it meaning they are insecure.
It's no different than passing a yellow traffic light, sure you can do it if you are a confident driver and the benefit is not wasting time and fuel but the cost is alert your senses and risk a potential punishment,some people simply stop because they dont think its worth it not because they are afraid to fail.
I've never met a guy who was succesful with women but was unable to do a cold approach.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I would never do a cold approach. If they don't make eye contact and smile why waste your time? Women ought to be so eager to catch your eye that you have several making eye contact and you must choose or juggle.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
I would never do a cold approach. If they don't make eye contact and smile why waste your time? Women ought to be so eager to catch your eye that you have several making eye contact and you must choose or juggle.
I agree, I don't bother with cold approaches myself for this reason. When something has such a low success rate you're better off spending your time and effort on those who want to be approached, or better yet are coming to you instead.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
I agree, I don't bother with cold approaches myself for this reason. When something has such a low success rate you're better off spending your time and effort on those who want to be approached, or better yet are coming to you instead.
Low success rate? Am I in the right website?

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Cold approaching includes approaching women who give eye contact and smile at you.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:

I've never heard anybody rationalize their AFC'ness to such an extent. Good job.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
I've never met a guy who was succesful with women but was unable to do a cold approach.
Im not talking about being able or unable but using it or not, due to low level of success as confirmed from other guys many other ways are preferred to get girls.
Even not considering how crappy you could feel after a rejection(any guy is different) you run the risk or being seen as the creepy guys(if u fail of course) and burned with all the other girls around or even
kicken away from the club, what else? piss off the boyfriend who works in that same place? etc of course Im using rare cases as example but again I invite all of you to evaluate the cost/benefit ratio
of cold approaching.
Probably the only good point was the one from Bigneil who talked about strong eye contact, that what actually COULD make the difference but not even sure about it due to attention wh0res who lead guys.

I wonder which % of success you and the other guys get out of cold approach, in my case below 30% in day time, in a club probably even less.
And by that 30% I mean working discussion or getting to know each other not ONS of course.

n00bPimp said:
I've never heard anybody rationalize their AFC'ness to such an extent. Good job.
N00b reply :up:

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Im not talking about being able or unable but using it or not, due to low level of success as confirmed from other guys many other ways are preferred to get girls.
Even not considering how crappy you could feel after a rejection(any guy is different) you run the risk or being seen as the creepy guys(if u fail of course) and burned with all the other girls around or even
kicken away from the club, what else? piss off the boyfriend who works in that same place? etc of course Im using rare cases as example but again I invite all of you to evaluate the cost/benefit ratio
of cold approaching.
Probably the only good point was the one from Bigneil who talked about strong eye contact, that what actually COULD make the difference but not even sure about it due to attention wh0res who lead guys.

I wonder which % of success you and the other guys get out of cold approach, in my case below 30% in day time, in a club probably even less.
And by that 30% I mean working discussion or getting to know each other not ONS of course.

Could you tell me which other ways there is?

For me, cold approach has a 30-40% success rate in clubs, I am becoming very good at it, even though I am only 5 feet 10.

When it comes to day game, I am such a pvssy, I do not dare doing it - because none of my friends is into it, they even think it is weird.
I hope one day to take the plunge, and just do it! But until that day, I am left with the lausy clubs :-(

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
of cold approaching.

30% is actually pretty legit for daygame and hardly a waste of time. Thats the rate of the best guys I know. That means out of 20 girls that you approach a week you're #closing at least 6 and from those 6 you'll easily date and/or **** at least 1. Dating and/or ****ing 1 new girl every week is awesome enough.

Life is about taking risks, anything that is 100% safe is boring. Plus after cold approaching enough people you dont give a flying f$%^ about getting rejected.

Seriously, people in the Gaza strip have to go around their day afraid of a missile landing on their head. The worse thing we're facing is a girl who's not friendly. Give me a break

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
30% is actually pretty legit for daygame and hardly a waste of time. Thats the rate of the best guys I know. That means out of 20 girls that you approach a week you're #closing at least 6 and from those 6 you'll easily date and/or **** at least 1. Dating and/or ****ing 1 new girl every week is awesome enough.

Life is about taking risks, anything that is 100% safe is boring. Plus after cold approaching enough people you dont give a flying f$%^ about getting rejected.
I clearly said that 30% leads to contact exchange or discussions not early sex, so from that 30% you have to substract flakes and all...probably a 5% in the end...definitely not worth as first mean to get girls...consider all the planning and executing in approaching 100 girls just to nail "5".
With less than half of the effort I can take part of a speed dating and have totally opposite odds, anyway just to be clear I didnt say I dont do cold approaches in fact if you read my other threads I do plenty(with conseguent annoyment due to the flake phase), Im simply saying its not a winning tactics just like online game that should be only an accessory and not the main mean.

r0cky said:
Seriously, people in the Gaza strip have to go around their day afraid of a missile landing on their head. The worse thing we're facing is a girl who's not friendly. Give me a break
Yeah and many kids in Africa are starving, should I eat all the vegetables even if my stomach is full? no ice cream otherwise?
Problems of other people in the other part of the world have no impact on my decision here and now.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
The reality is that cold approaching IS the only way to become good with women.
I disagree with this. All guys i know who are successful with women, none of who know anything about the pua world got all their girls through social connections and they seem to be doing fine.

Cold approaching is the only way to become good at--approaching.