Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much do you like your supervisor?

What do you think of your supervisor in how you are treated?

• Total voters

Permission

Banned
Reaction score
This is in the mature forum, because I'm more interested in responses from people with career-type-jobs, as opposed to teenagers working retail or something.

When I say supervisor, I mean the person you directly report to, not necessarily the CEO.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont' have a supervisor at my shop and I AM the supervisor at my helicopter company.

I'll be working at MGM Grand soon though. I'll have a supervisor then, hopefully they won't blow too hard.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My supervisor is awesome. I can come in and leave whenever I feel like, I can swear all I like, I never have to deal with customers, and sometimes he gathers us all around his computer if he finds pictures of hot asian girls in his e-mail.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I run my own shop. Im my boss. Its a franchise so i guess you could say i have someone else to consider but I wouldnt really call them my boss.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This makes me cool, right?

My supervisor is okay. I bedded her for a few months, anyway.

GSXR1181

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate my superviser, he is a new guy from Wisconsin, and if you know anything about big coperations, he's the most micro managing fvker I've ever meet. I miss my old boss, she was cool and stayed out of your hair so you could actually get something done.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my supervisor is really really hot, and ive seen her boobs, but I think she tried to talk the boss into firing me which I got out of. I think she is okay now, she's really brilliant actually.