Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much do you get laid in a year?

How many different women did you bed?

• None

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • One

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Two

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Three

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Four

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Five

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Six

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seven

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ten to 15

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • more than 20

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, really simple.

Last year, counting until Jan 1 2010, how many women have you had sex with?

I don't want anyone to do hor logic here, but lets allow this - if last year as an anomaly, then put your average of last 2 years. so if 2008 was 2 and 2009 was 10 then you got 6.

ONLY VAGINAL AND ANAL SEX COUNT. NO BJS

Isko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I put my penis in three different vaginas, had oral sex with four others, and had a few other encounters that didn't go past making out and touching genitals. Of the ones I had oral sex with, two of them wanted sex, but I declined.

In the first event, the condom broke as I was putting it on, and I didn't want to stick it in raw dog... I'd just met her, she had a reputation for being slutty (no offense meant), and she was already telling me to stick it in without a condom... I was afraid of STDs or pregnancy.

With the second one, I was tired and had been drinking, and my **** wouldn't get hard enough.

With the third one, I kept getting LMR, and persisting anyway. I got up to the point where I had a condom on my **** and had it up to her, but I sensed that she didn't want to do it. I asked her, and she said she didn't want to.

I probably only had sex on 50 days last year, compared to daily the years before, when I was in relationships. I'm going to get a girlfriend now, mostly for steady, condomless sex.

hydroheathen

Don Juan
Reaction score
at least i conquered my one-itis! even though i refuse to let her fade out

hydroheathen

Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean i'd rather **** other girls around her but im keeping her as a friend **** it

Adam

Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottS said:
a top restaurant and jewelry is not ebuf for them
wtf do they want a car on a initiial date
women are greedy
isko you suck

If this isn't ironic, you should really stick around here mate. This is a classic AFC attitude and one that really won't help you in life (freakish as it sounds coming from a 17 year old, I suppose). Have a good read of the DJ bible, if you have already, read it again, disect it then do the DJ bootcamp - you'll see results :up:

Hitting the gym on a regime focussing on heavy compound lifts with a goal of putting on mass only speeds up the process.

Kal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Adam said:
If this isn't ironic, you should really stick around here mate. This is a classic AFC attitude and one that really won't help you in life (freakish as it sounds coming from a 17 year old, I suppose). Have a good read of the DJ bible, if you have already, read it again, disect it then do the DJ bootcamp - you'll see results :up:

Hitting the gym on a regime focussing on heavy compound lifts with a goal of putting on mass only speeds up the process.
I suspect that was a troll post, seemed too extreme to be real.

MeteorMash

Don Juan
Reaction score
only about 3 chicks

first was my ex gf who I was having steady sex with and broke up with last summer. We are getting back together though, and we still have sex

After I broke up with her I Met this chick at work and started talkin to her. We had sex only one time

Another chick I met at the store. Also only hit it once lol. I declined the second time

All the other girls never went passed touching, making out, or just idle flirting

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4... None of them were ONS though.... Had $ex with them roughly 200 times (i like the unintetional pun)...

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2. One because I'm in a LTR, the other... well... sometimes **** happens when you run into that hot half-asian chick from your psych class.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who are the big players with over 20?

how about some advice? just don't say lowered standards! ;)

Evil_Muska

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girlfriend for most of last year, so 2 in 2009.

1 so far in 2010. Hoping to make it more.:up: