Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much do women interfere with your lives and personal goals?

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's be honest here. How many of you felt that you could accomplish so much more in your lives if your need for women suddenly vanished? I'm facing a very difficult choice here between ditching women completely and creating a life that allows me to be free, wealthy, abundant and genuinely happy vs following what my d!ck tells me it wants. I know what the right choice is but I guess I need to be reminded that thinking with your d!ck only lands you into trouble.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went Monk for 8 months this year after an ltr break up. You always do get stuff done but never as much as you think you will.

At the moment I'm flip flopping. Started dating again but my Pad isn't sorted out yet and I'm quite close to a financial goal so I don't want to spend too much money on dating. So yeah chicks are a constant theme but it comes and goes.

The irony I find is that if you're working out regularly and getting great sleep etc you are maximizing your looks so it's easier to pick up but you're probably not building the social Circle you need to keep them.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The American cowboy rode west and away from civilization. He encountered a wild and savage land and was compelled to civilize it. And on and on.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since It's not realistic for me to go Cattin' yet (due to surgery ), I'm buying up parts, accessories, etc. to build my old-school hot rod, a '30 "A" pickup with a hopped up "B" engine, late 40's style (along with sound insulation, stereo and AC/heat, of course). Something I've waited for but not been allowed to have time or money for while married, since it wasn't her dream. I'm building my dream while I can, it's time for me. Once you have bytches in your life, you've already got your toys and they can't deny them. If they do, it's Adios.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a single dad with a 16 year old kid. I work full time and he goes to school and works 4-5 days a week. I get off work, get home, take him to work, come home, finish my patients notes while trying to cook dinner, try to hit the gym or workout at home before getting him from work as well. In there as well is my home I own , a yard and my dog. IF there was such a thing as a wonderful woman these days and I had one and she did dinner and helped clean a bit I would have much more time to do more things. The last two years I had a gf so that took up a lot of time as well, so considering that I dont now I do have some more time as she is absent. I think the goal would be to get rich where you can have a housekeeper and a chef......Seriously

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a single dad with a 16 year old kid. I work full time and he goes to school and works 4-5 days a week. I get off work, get home, take him to work, come home, finish my patients notes while trying to cook dinner, try to hit the gym or workout at home before getting him from work as well. In there as well is my home I own , a yard and my dog. IF there was such a thing as a wonderful woman these days and I had one and she did dinner and helped clean a bit I would have much more time to do more things.
This is my life. Dating just takes so much time and it's come to the point where it's not worth it to pursue more than one woman at a time. There's so many 5hitty women out there that I can't be bothered to focus on dating.

Right now I have a GF. We both have separate lives, so we only get to see each other about twice a week. She's been decent so far which I'm thankful for, but I don't keep my head in the love clouds in case 5hit starts going bad back on Earth.

I think the goal would be to get rich where you can have a housekeeper and a chef......Seriously
This is what I'm aiming for. Once my house is paid off, I'm most certainly going to hire someone to clean the place. I don't mind cooking for myself most of the time, but someone needs to do the damn dishes. However, that could be replaced by something like this which I could run after every meal:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/36/29/7f/36297ff5e8169a9c3ba33a8805b81206.jpg

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 on locking in your toys. I'm setting up my tool shed my home gym my heavy bag and already bought a motorbike. Amongst other red flags this week s chick said I think motorbikes are dangerous. So I nodded my head a lot and said yeah yeah yeah...... I think you're are absolutely right .......u shouldn't buy one. Geez what a great wife she would make.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I just want to get my business to the point to which it EASILY pays off all the bills, leaves so much money that I can stash so much of it away in the bank and allows me to enjoy my life. I want to be able to quit my daytime job and build my wealth to the point that I'll NEVER have to work for anyone or worry about money ever again for as long as I live. This I believe to be very achievable for me and when I do make it I'm not worried about the temptation to burn all my money away. I'm a minimalist and too much material things weigh me down. I look at all the women I'm surrounded by and they're the complete opposite of me. With women it's ALL spend spend spend and trying to compete with one another over material bull**** that won't EVER retain it's value. I don't want or need them spending MY goddamn money that I sacrificed so much of my life for to earn.

Lately, I been feeling that I'll be much happier living in the forest, building my own cabin, starting a garden, getting better at hunting and gaining the knowledge and expertise to be able to live such a lifestyle. I want to pick up boxing again, spend much less time on technology and read more books. On the other end I have my hedonistic tendencies pulling me in the complete opposite direction. It even makes me consider getting into the entire PE community just so I can be the proud owner of a bigger d!ck for absolutely no reason other then just having it. I'm way above average in that department but for some reason I still want mine to be a fat 9 incher dangling between my legs even if I go MGTOW and end up not using it LOL. Unfortunately that may also run the possibility of getting in the way of my goals because I could put that extra 1 hour a day for 5x a week into other uses.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Let's be honest here. How many of you felt that you could accomplish so much more in your lives if your need for women suddenly vanished? I'm facing a very difficult choice here between ditching women completely and creating a life that allows me to be free, wealthy, abundant and genuinely happy vs following what my d!ck tells me it wants. I know what the right choice is but I guess I need to be reminded that thinking with your d!ck only lands you into trouble.
Bro that's ridiculous. You can have all the money and riches and toys in the world and still have time for women if you just budgeted your time accordingly. It's not about working harder 24-7, it's about working smarter and getting things done efficiently.

For some reason we are brought up to believe that being "busy, busy, busy." is always good and turns on the females. We are too busy to text back, we are too busy to have a date, we are too busy to call them. By the time you are less busy she has already dated, slept, and gotten pregnant by the other guy.

Don't be reactive to her, but be responsive.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro that's ridiculous. You can have all the money and riches and toys in the world and still have time for women if you just budgeted your time accordingly. It's not about working harder 24-7, it's about working smarter and getting things done efficiently.

For some reason we are brought up to believe that being "busy, busy, busy." is always good and turns on the females. We are too busy to text back, we are too busy to have a date, we are too busy to call them. By the time you are less busy she has already dated, slept, and gotten pregnant by the other guy.

Don't be reactive to her, but be responsive.
In the United States many of us (especially those born before 1990) are brought up with the puritan work ethic hammered into our psyche. I know I was. That could be where it comes from. Work smarter and not harder seems to be what's gaining more ground these days.

As far as staying busy goes, I do it mostly for myself. I could honestly care less what females would think of it.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even when you're focusing on other things the game never goes away. This weekend was focused on sports for weight loss couple of chores around the house and catching up with an old and good friend.

But I'd had this hot Asian chick invite me for badminton. I asked her if she had time for a drink afterwards and she fobbed me off. So of course I said I had something on and thanked her for asking me.

I saw her at badminton today gave her a big hello made a couple of jokes and walked out the door while she was still laughing. Thank you so suave there was no hanging around her there was no butt hurt and it was all handled smoothly. So win or lose it's always game on.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my life. Dating just takes so much time and it's come to the point where it's not worth it to pursue more than one woman at a time. There's so many 5hitty women out there that I can't be bothered to focus on dating.

Right now I have a GF. We both have separate lives, so we only get to see each other about twice a week. She's been decent so far which I'm thankful for, but I don't keep my head in the love clouds in case 5hit starts going bad back on Earth.

This is what I'm aiming for. Once my house is paid off, I'm most certainly going to hire someone to clean the place. I don't mind cooking for myself most of the time, but someone needs to do the damn dishes. However, that could be replaced by something like this which I could run after every meal:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/36/29/7f/36297ff5e8169a9c3ba33a8805b81206.jpg
I am with you , I think twice a week is appropriate, sex twice a week and some companionship would be good enough for me. In fact that is how my ex and I started off for 8 months until it got serious, the more serious it got the more time and activity she needed of me and the more unhappy we both became, fighting all the time because I couldnt give enough. She has a 4 year old half the time and as a selfish woman just bitched all the time for wanting more from me but giving me nothing. In fact just recently she complained about me not being able to go with her and her daughter somewhere on a Sat because I had to drop my son off to work, get my car fixed and then pick him up later that night. She did not just make a complaint, she ruined the entire weekend because of it, bitching , complaining being mean and punishing me. Funny thing is, I asked her to do something the week before and she declined me because her kid, I said ok and moved on. Woman are of the devil they ruin everything. I hope my sex drive leaves entirely so I dont waste another minute on these vampires

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've managed to ALMOST keep them out of my life for 8 years, right after the Divorce, I ran through a bunch of them when I had the time.... I didn't for about 6 months. BUT, my net worth has tripled from what it was after the settlement and doubled from what I had before the settlement.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
What's better for a man? Getting married or getting a Mercedes?

The choice is clear, but they're both similar.

Being married or being in a LTR takes upkeep, and can over time be as costly as a Benz.

I could care less about getting a girlfriend. I am trying to change careers, though currently unsuccessful. I hate job scams. Trying to get a job and trying to get a girl are extremely alike, and I don't like either one.

They both use the baseball analogy. Job seeking is:
First base= Get the interview
Second base= Show out at the interview. It's not aced until you've gotten that first check.
Third base= Get hired
Home base= Work and get paid
The caveat= HR is in control (final say) of who gets where in their list of applicants. The applicant needs the job more than the company needs them. Company cares the least.

Provided you don't get laid on the spot (often times she won't allow it) dating is:
First base: Meeting up, getting the actual date, etc.
Second base: Trying to get beyond the friendzone while with her (getting what YOU want) If it's not more than friends, you failed. Hope that you can figure out where, what, why, and how you failed. This is where most of us f**k up and know it.
Third base: Escalate into a sexual setting, mood, etc. provided she's aroused and interested.
Home: Actual sex
The caveat= Her options and her interest in you and what she wants you as is the determining factor.

Either case you don't have total control. There's always factors that are out of your control in both situations.

While that was a tangent, it's good to be focused on your career and put girls off, but putting girls off can be bad for your social and mental health. I know people who claim they don't need a girl in their lives, really they can't get one. IMO It's cool if you're a millionaire and don't want a girl in your way, but not being a millionaire and putting girls off hardly makes you a better man. Men crave companionship. Your smartphone, laptop, and tablet do not count or substitute.

Dating the wrong women over and over is a drain. Trying a lot with little to no success hurts. I had about 8 times in the past 3 years where I ALMOST had a GF, but failed to ACTUALLY GET one. It sucks to come close to or almost get success, but close and almost only count in horseshoes, grenade throwing, and nuclear tactics. Dating and careers have no relation to any of those things.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch. I ve always had LTRs. That's y my target market is Asian girls. Coz u can, to a certain extent, treat them well and not end up with your balls in a jar.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a different note, I know a couple of old friends who never got married and quite happy. They just go to the Cathouse a couple of times a month. Puzzy w/o the nagging, games and all the BS. Maybe they are onto something.