Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much body hair on women is acceptable?

Paul Owen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this thing. I expect women to have only hair on their head and on their pussies. Women I have been with have told me that this is ridiculous and that all women have SOME hair on other parts of their bodies (upper lip, back, stomach, whatever). However I am really intolerant of this. I know they have it but I really expect them to remove it because I find it unfeminine and disgusting.

I want to know what you guys think? Are you prepared to accept a certain amount of hair? Does it bother you at all?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is gross

One time about 6 years back I got really wasted at a graduation party. I ended up bringing home a nice but unattractive chick from the bar. (Had been without for quite a while) We were lying on my bed and started to make out. I reach my hand up her shirt toward her breasts. Her stomach was smooth but when I got to the space between her t*ts it was hairy as and ape.

I was pretty drunk so I wasn't believing what I was feeling so I actually grabbed a t*t. Well her entire breast excluding her nipple was very hairy. I pulled my hand out and quickly fell asleep.

Poor girl.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
upper lip- I think that's nasty they should wax it off

back- that's nasty they should wax it off

stomach- No

I can see if it's a few hairs on the lowerback and stomach.

But arms, legs no it needs to be clean shaven at all times.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ever heard of a brazilian bikini wax?

best thign to ever happen to me and whichever girl i was with

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hair on a girl anywhere except their head and some on the arms. Not hairy arms thats disgusting. Hair on the back lip stomach chest etc is nasty. I can tolerate like a few little blond hairs or whatever but not a forest growing on their back or something. Oh i also heard a statistic a few years ago that 30% of females naturally have hairy nipples :eek: Theres something to think about next time your with your girl :D

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a little peach fuzz is fine... but if thats your hangup, youll have to find a girl that has no hair, just your fetish

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
Re: This is gross

Originally posted by Slickster
Her stomach was smooth but when I got to the space between her t*ts it was hairy as and ape.

Well her entire breast excluding her nipple was very hairy.
Poor girl.
Are you sure she wasn't a he? You were pretty drunk, remind you.

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paul Owen
I expect women to have only hair on their head and on their pussies.
I have this too. I can't stand the thought of a naked pussy. But I don't mind if they shave a little, to make it less hairy or less "forest".

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: This is gross

Originally posted by Slickster
One time about 6 years back I got really wasted at a graduation party. I ended up bringing home a nice but unattractive chick from the bar. (Had been without for quite a while) We were lying on my bed and started to make out. I reach my hand up her shirt toward her breasts. Her stomach was smooth but when I got to the space between her t*ts it was hairy as and ape.

I was pretty drunk so I wasn't believing what I was feeling so I actually grabbed a t*t. Well her entire breast excluding her nipple was very hairy. I pulled my hand out and quickly fell asleep.

Poor girl.
Poor Girl?

Poor YOU!

I JUST HOPE YOU ENDED IT THERE

$ Cap Wun $

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nose hair is disgusting, my gf had it, and I did this, it's not the exact words but it gives you an idea.

me: "i knocked this kid out."
her: "how come?"
me: "he was talking **** that you had nose hair."

Next day? No more nose hair ;)

Other than that, eyebrows and hair on the head because that's all I can tolerate.

Paul Owen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha. I love the above idea. Genius.

I forgot about eyebrows, but I have decided that as well as hair and poon, that is all I am willing to tolerate. I have mentioned to my girlfriend before that the hair on her upper lip bothers me. The stupid ***** hasn't done anything to remedy it. She has been warned. And now she will be chucked. I blame her entirely for the disintegration of our relationship.