Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Much B.S. is this Site ?

Reaction score
I am impressed of how much B.s can a site contain like

seducingwomen

i don't even bother of writing the entire name of the site cuz it ain't worth it....

a friend of mine recommended me that site seducingwomen , so i gave it a try ....
the owner of the site a woman D9 has a big chip on her shoulder claiming that all the site's written by male are wrong ... I am impressed of how much crap and Bullsh1t she can write on a useless site like hers....
I have read all her articles by now and none has useful info in it ... please guys avoid her site at all costs...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody can start their own site nowadays & get rich.

Get 20-post-whoars in your forums and automatically your credible.I had my own for a while.

If the php board i d/l'd would open i'd start it up again.Make my own lil' clone army.

Back to the subject:The content on female-run sites is deplorable.It seems like a lot of feminazi's are opening up shop in the name of the agenda.

The boys at ph flooded one before.

I think i've never seen so many insults and flames in one thread in my entire life.I mean like 25 page of manish-women going bezerk cuz they told osme guy to "grow some balls."

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women delude themselves anyway about what they want, so not much chance of any useful info.

I live by the motto: Ignore what they say, watch what they do.

The N.O.S

Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP (shouts!! ;) )

That site is worth of gold (even more). I've spent about 1.5 years here, I know all "ideology" to it's smallest details. But when I've found that site, I was shocked (at first) when I saw, how much BULL-SHYT I've put in myslef (ok, that's not so bad. I've saw The Bad side, and The good side) I had to overcome myself... after that... :D I forgot sosuave (6 months've came from my last visit here). All my problems dissapeared in about a month...
I can give just a little advice (believe it or not): you'll need a lot of patience reading seducingwomen ('cause your Ego will pop-up very often at first, all your sosuave "ideology"'ll crash and burn..) ofcourse... that's a good mechanism to "throw-out" those who are not ready yet, or too immature (they need a little more time to keep putting on silly "seducers" masks, faking confidence (who is - JUST faking)). All is WAY more simple that a lot of you imagine... (nature created it simple ;) we made it - difficult...).

Take care.

thebsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
even if she has good infomation, her writing skill sucks, its a pain to read anything on her site.

The N.O.S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thebsharp
even if she has good infomation, her writing skill sucks, its a pain to read anything on her site.
Yeah ;) that's true. But as I said, that's good mechanism to filter-out those, who "are not ready". ;)

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only glanced over the site, but there seems to be some sound advice, albeit VERY longwinded.

I think it's a mistake to close your mind completely to what women have to say. It makes me chuckle a little when I see guys reacting to women like they're the enemy in some conspiracy to screw us over.

Sure there are cruel and manipulative b1tches, and I'm sure many of us have had regrettable encounters with these, but you can't judge half the world based on this minority.

Besides, Ross Jeffries or David DeAngelo have exploited more men than any woman I've ever met and they have their $$$ to prove it!

The N.O.S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh... "exploited" you say? ;) I'd like to do some poll with those man, what number of them, are REALLY happy with results they have...

I guess, the main thing isn't Men or Women, that's their IQ.. To keep women just "silly chicks", who don't know anything, and that you can trick theyr minds with some NLP, or "C&F" into loving you... :D (now I even don't imagine, that I believed in all that...) is nothing, just pure Ego ;). What's most ironic - all that is SOOO simple... ;)

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel

Besides, Ross Jeffries or David DeAngelo have exploited more men than any woman I've ever met and they have their $$$ to prove it!
Really? Have you talked to all those men who've gone through very financially painful divorces? Do you know any woman who goes out to dinners, accepts flowers, gifts, gets in clubs for free, and basically has to pay for nothing because her looks have some kind of power over men who spend cash on her?

Reaction score
im readin that site now ...to form my own oppinion ...and

in one of her "inspirational" lessons says that "the women you think are prefessional daters, golddiggers or whatever are not manipulative women at all if they date you its because they like you otherwise they wouldn't be there with you..."
when I read that i went: " WTF ? "

and you think those posts are long to filter out the people who are ready or they are just long cuz she rambles and DOESN'T REALLY know what the hell shes talking about?

in my experience when someone rambles too much to say just a few things its cuz that person is even trying to understand what himself explaining

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I base some of my beliefs on this site. When I read it through I got more understanding on how single minded I was with my thoughts and treatment about women. But it's longwinded as hell. It's a recommended read if you can distance yourself a little.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Yeah! SoSuave raise up! F**k them bustas!!

:rolleyes:

Have you nothing better to do than post about how your website is better than someone else's?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One dung beetle met another dung beetle.

"Hey loser, my **** is bigger than your ****!"
"Yeah... do you know what I think? I think you are only talking ****" :]

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahah this came from the article

What most makes a man attractive to you?
His personality 965 65%
His looks 358 24%
His intelligence 130 9%
His money 40 3%
:rolleyes: