How much are you paying for you drugs

How much are you paying for a quarter ounce of reefer

• I only smoke crack

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • 25 dollars - shwag, 40 dollars-mid grade, 70 dollars - chronic dank ass smelly one hit quitter

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 20 dollars - shwag, 45 dollars-mid grade, 90-100 dollars - chronic dank ass smelly one hit quitter

• 30 dollars - shwag, 50 dollars-mid grade, 120 dollars - chronic dank ass smelly one hit quitter

• I either sell, pay a different amount, or am just a middleman getting high

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dentalfloss

Don Juan
Reaction score
every american i talk to seems to have some notion that there are grades of weed that all merit different prices...in canada its usually all roughly the same price and always moist buds...150 for a quarter ounce, i've bought ounces cheaper than that...lmao

god bless this country

Reaction score
god bless canada for sure! BC bud!

Anyways,

An eighth of some Dank nug(high quality) is about 3.5 to 4 grams and can cost anywhere from 40 bucks to 60 bucks.

and usually you only buy 8ths of weed when they're Dank, Chronic, High Quality etc...

Now a quarter of mid grade which is about 7-9 grams will cost you anywhere from 35 dollars to 50 dollars

A quarter of shwag which also is about 7-9 will cost from 20-30 dollars.

a quarter of some Dank nug although you might be surprised, will tend to be 6-8 grams and it can run you anywhere from 65 to 175 dollars.

See the thing with weed is there are sooo many variances of the herb and with it the prices vary as well. You get different highs as well and also that factors in to the wide variety of prices for it.

The price of marijuana is not linear. But pretty damn close to it.

And another major factor when it comes to weed is location. In places where high quality marijuana is very common such as Humboldt County in California or Boulder, Colorado the price of a quarter ounce will be greatly reduced simply because the there's more supply and the demand can be met. The value of is not as high as it would be in oh say Neosho, Missouri. Anyways, even though dealing and having a grasp of the way marijuana and other drugs are sold, you also get a little hands on with marketing & economics without the need of a degree or other prerequisite...well, there are prerequisites but that's a totally different subject.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where I live it is a constant to the general public. Only the size is different, if it gets dry in town, the bags shrink, and the price stays the same.

Almost kills me every time though... one to two hitter EVERY time. Unless it's like that ounce I found in my friends dad's couch, or the bounce, or soap wee, that stuff is crap. Nobody can smoke that and not cough, if you can you truly do have iron lungs.

B

Billasec

yeah BC bud, or any canadian bud is where its at

I cant wait to go up during spring break

can u recomend any places if im looking to have a good time?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is your brain :)
this is your brain on drugs :D :confused: :crackup: :woo: :mad:
any questions?:down:

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of you all are so up tight and get mad at the slightest things. If it bothers you dont respond. Instead go somewhere and try to control your anger.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

everyone who does drugs..thinks its cool..until the day they realize there life sucks and quit.

its about a guarentee to happen to everyone who does it.

unless they die or end up in prison first.

^- Who the **** are you to say how good peoples lives are on drugs? I smoke weed and I have a great life, and wouldn't change a thing. Have you tried doing drugs until your life sucked and then quit? Doesn't look like you're dead or in prison either.

Spiky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ethnomethodologist
For me not being a TOTAL burnout, I buy per gram... $30 each, $150 for a quarter ounce, $300 for a half ounce, and $600 for a full ounce...
WTF!!! in australia (and we have a poorer economy than america) we buy weed at $10 a gram, $60 a quarter, $200 an ounce. No matter how good the weed $600 an ounce seems ridiculous. All weed here in brisbane comes fresh, green and not chopped up.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spiky
WTF!!! in australia (and we have a poorer economy than america) we buy weed at $10 a gram, $60 a quarter, $200 an ounce. No matter how good the weed $600 an ounce seems ridiculous. All weed here in brisbane comes fresh, green and not chopped up.
Yeah man, if we had full year shipping lanes, or a highway in my part of the world the price would probably drop too:D