How much are you paying for you drugs

How much are you paying for a quarter ounce of reefer

• I only smoke crack

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • 25 dollars - shwag, 40 dollars-mid grade, 70 dollars - chronic dank ass smelly one hit quitter

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 20 dollars - shwag, 45 dollars-mid grade, 90-100 dollars - chronic dank ass smelly one hit quitter

• 30 dollars - shwag, 50 dollars-mid grade, 120 dollars - chronic dank ass smelly one hit quitter

• I either sell, pay a different amount, or am just a middleman getting high

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I am conducting a survey on illegal drugs..yeah.

so like the poll is at the top of the page and all you have to do is click on the appropriate option and stuff,

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. We get it. We know you do drugs. You don't have to remind us in every single one of your posts/threads.

Reaction score
So let me remind you that you also don't have to reply

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me not being a TOTAL burnout, I buy per gram... $30 each, $150 for a quarter ounce, $300 for a half ounce, and $600 for a full ounce...

Unless it's total **** that nobody would buy twice in a row, people pay the price...

schwag if it's not burnout or stoneless, is street price
Mid-grade if it's green, and still bud, is street price according to dealers eye
chronic, dank ass, smelly, one-hit quitter, is sold at 0.5 of a gram for street price

Town goes dry, bags get smaller, nobody will sell if they have no schwag left. Nobody will deal above grams if the town is dry. Its a first serve basis, all your stock in one hour if its packaged just right.

Usually comes crumbled and extremely dry, to the point of one touch to dust.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont pay for my weed, I get it from a really good friend(one of my best friends to be exact)and sometimes my older brother, but my friend is the one who gets me the good stuff (Purple Haze, chronic):cool:, but sereuosly no one cares what you do with yourself dime, you can die ODing on crack and nobody would give a Fukk about you.

Edit: STFU about weed, why do you care how much another person spends on weed?

Last edited:

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site doesn't promote drugs and under age drinking.

CLOSE MODS

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
weed is for wimps, if you're going to do drugs do them right and do coke.

Jk jk, i've been off of drugs for sometime now (i listen to grand master flash and don't do it!)

Though I must say no one has noticed any personality or phycical differences in me since before I started during my use and now after I quit. I'm sure there are some chemical alterations to my body, and later down the line I'll be paying for it but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

I'd like to be a hypocit and tell you all not to do drugs but I can't preach something that I did in the past and come out unscaved as wrong, though i will admit they're dangerous. If you do decide to do drugs you have to be REALLY careful and be VERY lucky (if you're talking about the more hard core drugs). It's a tough lesson to learn but you have to learn it on your own if you do go down that road...and don't die.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy
This site doesn't promote drugs and under age drinking.

CLOSE MODS

Muhahahahaah

!!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just thought of this, what weight goes with those prices DD? I'm assuming those are eighths but I could be wrong. If so even the lowest price would be pretty steep for some one looking to procure illicit drugs where I live.

Infact the lowest prices there match up pretty well with some of the quality yeh-o that some of my old friends use to distribute.

blackbirdbeatle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** you pay a lot down there. We get the good stuff in Western Canada for cheap. Although marijuana now is so strong that it isn't really classified as the same drug as marijuana in the 60's.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you all are so up tight and get mad at the slightest things. If it bothers you dont respond. Instead go somewhere and try to control your anger.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... I spend about $100 on cigarettes every month. :-/

Am I cool too, now?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you all are so up tight and get mad at the slightest things. If it bothers you dont respond. Instead go somewhere and try to control your anger.
everyone who does drugs..thinks its cool..until the day they realize there life sucks and quit.

its about a guarentee to happen to everyone who does it.

unless they die or end up in prison first.

Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
I just thought of this, what weight goes with those prices DD? I'm assuming those are eighths but I could be wrong. If so even the lowest price would be pretty steep for some one looking to procure illicit drugs where I live.

Infact the lowest prices there match up pretty well with some of the quality yeh-o that some of my old friends use to distribute.
An 8th should be about 4 grams while a standard quarter is about 7 grams from the innumberable bags I've bought. Don't be surprised if a quarter has 11 grams every once in a while which means the dealer likes you.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
An 8th should be about 4 grams while a standard quarter is about 7 grams from the innumberable bags I've bought. Don't be surprised if a quarter has 11 grams every once in a while which means the dealer likes you.
Hmmm you really didn't awnser my question there. Although I do appreciate your lesson in metrics, as i've said before, I use to be pretty caught up in the life at one point so measuring bags shouldn't be a big deal. I was asking how the weights corellate to the prices you have listed at the top. You listed types of herb and prices but you didn't specify the weights to go along with them. example 25 buys me (fill in weight here) worth of (fillin herb grade here).

I hope I cleared that up a bit.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a stupid thread. Who gives a $hit about how much you pay. its like a lame attempt to brag about yourself but no one gives a $hit.

B

Billasec

ok an ounce is 28.3 grams

an 8th is 3.5 grams

a quarter is 7 grams

not that hard...

personally i can get an ounce of scwag or brick weed for 100

I can get what people consider "headies" or indoor hydroponic for 240 an ounce or 40 an 8th